Top clinical research assistant skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every clinical research assistant must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your clinical research assistant expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

benjamin in Gwynn Oak, Maryland

76 months ago

tell me more

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Ray in Key Biscayne, Florida

73 months ago

I have a BS in Biological Sciences and have also completed the CRC/CRA Professional Development Program. I am trying to break into the clinical research field and Iam looking for a job as either a Clinical Reasearch Coordinator(CRC) or a Clinical Trial Assistant(CTA). Whats the best way to go?Can anybody suggest any tips?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (28) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

James in Seattle, Washington

34 months ago

Just curious Ray, how did things end up working out for you? It seems like someone with your credentials deserves an entry level job like a CTA or a clin. research assist.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carla in Atlanta, Georgia

9 months ago

Ray in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I have a BS in Biological Sciences and have also completed the CRC/CRA Professional Development Program. I am trying to break into the clinical research field and Iam looking for a job as either a Clinical Reasearch Coordinator (CRC) or a Clinical Trial Assistant (CTA). Whats the best way to go?Can anybody suggest any tips?

Hi Ray, I was wondering how everything went for you in your quest to be a CRC or CTA. I am now at that same juncture and would like some advice.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.