want to become a CRA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

carol in Concord, California

96 months ago

I have a BS in Health Science (public health, community health education) and am thinking of taking an extension program for clinical research conduct and management. Can anyone tell me if I have any shot at employment without a life science degree? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.