Clinical Research Associate Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (373) - Start a Discussion

Naomi Chick in Ireland

Academic Research on Clinial Trials

Hi, I was wondering if you could of help, I am a postgraduate student. I am currently looking for people to complete an online questionairre...

Cynthia_S in Columbus, New Jersey

Clinical Data Management vs Nursing

I have 18 years experience at a clinical research company (5 years in data management) but switched careers to attain my RN, BSN and now working on a...

MargieC in Coral Gables, Florida

Clinical Research Course free for military spouses

hi. I signed up for the clinical research monitoring and coordination course at michigan state university. i just started and it seems good. the...

Manoj in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Updated 55 months ago

contract clinical rates - 12 Replies

How do you find out what contract CRA/project managers get paid? I have 10+ years of CRA/project management experience and have been talking with a...

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Updated 55 months ago

Qualifications to be a CRA in UK/US - 1 Reply

Can anyone guide me on the educational qualifications required to pursue a career in clinical trials feld in the UK and US.I have a bachelors degree...

Bivort in North Miami Beach, Florida

Is it possible to have an expierence in USA without green card.

I have worked in CRO for 4 years ( mostly in oncological area) and want to have work expierence here in USA fo r1 or 2 years. How I can apply for...

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey

Updated 55 months ago

We are looking for SR CRA's with Oncology exp. in NJ - 16 Replies

If you are a CRA w/Oncology exp we want to hear from you. We have a couple of cleints looking for Sr. CRA's w/Oncology exp. If you are interested...

N I in Paris, France

Guidance: from Research and Scientific writing to CRA industry

Hi, I have a PhD in Infectious diseases and working since a year as a post-doctoral scientist(Alzeihmers / Cancer research). I have experince in...

Narti Nogueira in São Paulo, Brazil

About Oxford College? Does anyone know about?

Hi guys, I am trying to get in contact to Oxford College but I haven´t heard about them. Does anybody know about the fees, interview, test to be...

Jordan Stoykov in Chicago, Illinois

Looking for a CRA job?

Hello Friends, I just came in US and I am seeking for a CRA job here. Coming from Europe, I have 3 years experience at one of the top leading...

chandranarpal in Bombay, India

Updated 56 months ago

Interview Preparation - 6 Replies

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming clinical research associate interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again...

BZRP73 in Miami, Florida

Updated 56 months ago

How to charge per project - 1 Reply

I have been working for a company for a while doing some CRA work and lost my job a few months back. In my previous work I was paid a regular salary...

Raymond5737 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Updated 56 months ago

Looking for CRA positions in Mexico - 1 Reply

I am a CRA with 7 years experience in the field with a CRO. I am looking to relocate to mexico and am looking for information on any possible...

hussamsaif in Mississauga, Ontario

Updated 56 months ago

CRA positions available Montreal, Toronto and Northern California - 1 Reply

Must have clinical monitoring experience in Pharma or CRO environment

L.E.S in Agde, France

CRO MAXIMAX INTERNATIONAL

Hi Has anyone worked for Maximax International, Inc. (CRO) and if so what is your opinion? The position is for cra II. thanks in advance for the...

Zmimshen in Charlotte, North Carolina

Updated 57 months ago

CRA Position - 2 Replies

Hi everyone, I also am looking for a CRA position I have been a CRA for 2 years but my company I worked for downsized and my position was eliminated....

Updated 57 months ago

Experinced CRA in oncology seeking contract opportunities - 1 Reply

CV available upon request.

Updated 57 months ago

Contracts in California - 3 Replies

Certified CRA interested in contracting opportunities in California. 3+ years of monitoring with a strong oncology background. CV available upon...

seleke maroo in Johannesburg, South Africa

CHANGE OF CAREER TO CRA.

CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME IN BECOMING A CRA.I AM QUALIFIED MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIST IN CLINICAL PATHOLOGY AND LIKE TO CHANGE CAREER FOR CLINICAL RESEARCH.

CCRA36 in San Francisco, California

Experienced CCRA looking for contracts in Tampa

I am a home-based certified CRA wanting to relocate to the Tampa Bay Area and interested in contracting opportunities. I have 5 years industry...

YK in Seattle, Washington

Updated 57 months ago

Is it possible for to be a CRA in Japan? - 1 Reply

Everyone, Thank you for looking for my question! Currently, I'm working as NICU registered nurse in USA for 2 years. I don't have RN license in...

cranewbienetwork in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 57 months ago

can a person with chemistry background get a job in Clinical research area? - 3 Replies

Hi, I am a chemistry graduate from Canada. I am currently taking a course to get the diploma for clinical research associate and GCP...

cranewbienetwork in Detroit, Michigan

Updated 57 months ago

clinical research associate - 2 Replies

Hello, i am looking for an entry level clinical research job or a clinical trials assistant in Canada,UK, USA. All the CROs are looking for at least...

urvi mahatma in Deerfield Beach, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

about entry level CRA - 1 Reply

hiii there, i have done my M.S in pharmacology and toxicology and looking for CRA job so could u pleasre hepl me ??

jeevanreddyb in Hyderabad, India

Updated 57 months ago

Interview Questions - 1 Reply

Please share some of the questions ask in interviews for research coordinaror/assosiate positions

Jon0019 in Calgary, Alberta

How to get into the field

I have a Bachelor's Degree and I am also a certified CRA, but I am unable to get my foot in the door. I was provided some hands on experience with...

Joanne Finnamore in London, United Kingdom

Pharma Opportunities

Hi everyone, I am looking to get in contact with Clinical Research Associates of any level throughout Europe. For more information, please email...

ontime in Brampton, Ontario

Looking for Contract CRA work

I am a CRA looking for contract work in the greater toronto area. I have over seven years experience in the research industry and most recently held...

AHG in Staten Island, New York

MS CLinical trial sciences

I'm interested in getting a Masters degree in clinical trial sciences. What would be my job options and outlooks after that? Thanks!

Proemed in Fullerton, California

Updated 59 months ago

Can you join me in San Diego at the MAGI conference? - 1 Reply

Dear all, I will be speaking at MAGI's clinical research conference in San Diego, California, October 4 - 7. I hope you can join us. I will be...

Mia in Montreal, Quebec

Indenpend CRA - Market status

Dear all, I'd like to go back for 2-3 days a week as an independent CRA SO: 1- Do you think the market is now favorable 2- Is it realistic to...

nellygirl in Melbourne, Australia

The move from Medical Devices to Pharma...

Ok... so currently I am a study co-ordinator in the medical device field. My contract ends in 10 months and I have set myself the personal goal to...

Anon in Bronx, New York

Updated 60 months ago

Career goal is to become a CRA--PLZ HELP!! - 1 Reply

Let me start by saying, ANY FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED. I have a degree in biology, which, currently & sadly, I am not using. A cpl yrs ago I...

Phoebe Parker in Toronto, Ontario

Independent CRA seeking contract work within Canada

I am a Clinical Research Associate looking to pick up contract work. I reside in Toronto but willing to travel across Canada. Here are highlights...

Susan in Hazlet, New Jersey

Advice for CRA

I am thinking about going into the research field to become a CRA in New Jersey. I have a BA, but I would also need to take additional science...

loperta1 in Sacramento, California

Updated 60 months ago

Looking for International CRA positions - 3 Replies

Hi, I am a CRA with 5 years of monitoring experience from the United States, and I am seeking international clinical research work. I am...

synergy71 in Swedesboro, New Jersey

Updated 60 months ago

clinical research - 1 Reply

interview questions in clinical research.

anisha padmesh in Kannur, India

Updated 60 months ago

Clinical Services Manager - Opening in Saudi - 1 Reply

Leading Hospital in Saudi requires Clinical Services Manager in the Department of Outpatient Services. Excellent Salary with following benefits....

Drew P in Chicago, Illinois

What makes you want to be a CRA?

What is it about the career that interests you?

Lina, MN in New York, New York

Updated 60 months ago

What to do? - 1 Reply

I recently moved to Canada from Belarus. I got 2 degrees in Software Engineering and Psychology but unfortunately here it counts as Bachelor of...

harpal1980 in Spain, India

Updated 61 months ago

How is US stocck market effecting clinical research jobs? - 3 Replies

Hi All, Does any one know how the US stock market is effecting getting clinical research positions? Should look at the stock value of company? How...

aeryurt in Istanbul, Turkey

Updated 62 months ago

How to Contract directly with pharm/CRO - 7 Replies

Hello, I am a Sr. CRA with 4+ years of experience. I have been researching the possiblity of contract work directly with the sponsor companies...

Danny in Fort Worth, Texas

Updated 62 months ago

Clinical Research Associate - 26 Replies

I am currently attending American Scitech Institute located in Piscataway, NJ. The program consists of 6 months of training and 6 months of a PAID...

smiley in Toronto, Ontario

Updated 62 months ago

Hi If anyone know what is the job prospect for an international CRA person with a Canadian education background? - 1 Reply

Hi, does anyone know any CRA person that has been trained in Canada and if it is easy for them to find a job within Canada? i am an international...

ntele mokhethi in Johannesburg, South Africa

can't get CRA jobs

i studieded BTECH in Pharmaceutical Sciences at TUT. I passed 4 subjects including clinical trials and left with only one subject which will be...

Lynn in Cleveland, Ohio

Clinical Research Associate Position Needed

I am a Clinical Research Associate with 3 years of experience in Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, and Virology trials. I...

Contract CRA in Gary, Indiana

Updated 62 months ago

10 + yrs. research experience CRA SEEK Contract CRA opportunities with Pharma/CRO - 2 Replies

Dear Sponsors, CROs, and Recruiters My name is Michael and I am an independent contract CRA based in the Washington, DC metro area. I am...

IRB coordinator in Cleveland, Ohio

CRA positions Cleveland Ohio

I have three years experience managing IRB submissions and regulatory documents for clinical trials. I would like to move into a CRA positions in...

tanya in Bloomington, Illinois

univ. of chicago clinical management certificate

Hi has anyone enrolled or completed the certificate program in clinical trail management at the univ of chicago??? If yes.....please comment on...

hitchens2003@aol.com in Germantown, Maryland

Updated 63 months ago

Why is it hard for a clinical coordinator to get a job as a clinical research associate? - 1 Reply

just as the title says. I want to know why it is hard. I am doing a research project right now, and I can't find the answer to this question...

Page: « Previous   2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.