Clinical Research Associate Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (382) - Start a Discussion

harpal1980 in Spain, India

Updated 73 months ago

How is US stocck market effecting clinical research jobs? - 3 Replies

Hi All, Does any one know how the US stock market is effecting getting clinical research positions? Should look at the stock value of company? How...

aeryurt in Istanbul, Turkey

Updated 74 months ago

How to Contract directly with pharm/CRO - 7 Replies

Hello, I am a Sr. CRA with 4+ years of experience. I have been researching the possiblity of contract work directly with the sponsor companies...

Danny in Fort Worth, Texas

Updated 74 months ago

Clinical Research Associate - 26 Replies

I am currently attending American Scitech Institute located in Piscataway, NJ. The program consists of 6 months of training and 6 months of a PAID...

smiley in Toronto, Ontario

Updated 74 months ago

Hi If anyone know what is the job prospect for an international CRA person with a Canadian education background? - 1 Reply

Hi, does anyone know any CRA person that has been trained in Canada and if it is easy for them to find a job within Canada? i am an international...

ntele mokhethi in Johannesburg, South Africa

can't get CRA jobs

i studieded BTECH in Pharmaceutical Sciences at TUT. I passed 4 subjects including clinical trials and left with only one subject which will be...

Lynn in Cleveland, Ohio

Clinical Research Associate Position Needed

I am a Clinical Research Associate with 3 years of experience in Cardiovascular, Diabetes, Hypertension, Hypercholesterolemia, and Virology trials. I...

Contract CRA in Gary, Indiana

Updated 74 months ago

10 + yrs. research experience CRA SEEK Contract CRA opportunities with Pharma/CRO - 2 Replies

Dear Sponsors, CROs, and Recruiters My name is Michael and I am an independent contract CRA based in the Washington, DC metro area. I am...

IRB coordinator in Cleveland, Ohio

CRA positions Cleveland Ohio

I have three years experience managing IRB submissions and regulatory documents for clinical trials. I would like to move into a CRA positions in...

tanya in Bloomington, Illinois

univ. of chicago clinical management certificate

Hi has anyone enrolled or completed the certificate program in clinical trail management at the univ of chicago??? If yes.....please comment on...

hitchens2003@aol.com in Germantown, Maryland

Updated 75 months ago

Why is it hard for a clinical coordinator to get a job as a clinical research associate? - 1 Reply

just as the title says. I want to know why it is hard. I am doing a research project right now, and I can't find the answer to this question...

Jani in New York, New York

Updated 75 months ago

job opportunity in clinical research for Doctors after CRA course - 1 Reply

I am practicing Gynaecologist. I want to do course in Clinical trial & management. before that Ireally want to know the job opportunity in terms of...

Harmony in Toronto, Ontario

Which recruiters are Big Pharma Companies Using?

Hello Everyone, I have noticed in my job searching that the postings for Clinical Research Associates/Project Managers, etc are NOT being posted...

Anand in United Kingdom

Updated 75 months ago

CRA certification course in London, UK - 6 Replies

Hi, Where can I find CRA certification course in London. Regards, Dana

Mr. Jani in New York, New York

Updated 75 months ago

Looking to get into the field, advice? - 1 Reply

Hi, I've been reading this forum for a bit, but I was wondering if anyone could give me more personal advice. I just got my BA. in managerial...

Sanath in Madras, India

Updated 75 months ago

Job Opportunity: Study Coordinators in Canada - 1 Reply

I3 Pharma Resourcing is looking for study coordinators in Toronto, Canada for a contract project of one year. The candidates needs to have experience...

Kathi Elliott in Hamilton, Ontario

Updated 75 months ago

Canada - Independent Senior Clinical Research Associate - professional societies/associations - 1 Reply

Can anyone supply names of Canadian professional societies/associations for independent Clinical Research Associates? thank you,

arijit sengupta in Madras, India

Jobs in clinical research domain

Hi friends i am CDM by profession and looking for jobs in same domain. I have 2 n half years of xperience in data validation is there any good...

Gale K in Clinton Township, Michigan

CRA career

Do I have a shot at getting a CRA job with only an Associates Degree in Nursing after I take the GCP course?

fullenwider in Tampa Bay, Florida

Updated 76 months ago

do you NEED a degree in a SCIENCE to become a CRA? - 19 Replies

or can someone with a degree in say accounting or history get into the field with some experience?

SwissHam in Newark, Delaware

Updated 76 months ago

Lay-offs in Clinical Research? - 2 Replies

Hello Everyone, I have a 6 month contract that will be ending in the new Year and I am wondering which companies are doing well right now and...

pcampbell@encorium.com in Wayne, Pennsylvania

Canada - Independent Senior Clinical Research Associate - professional societies/associations

Can anyone supply names of Canadian professional societies/associations for independent Clinical Research Associates? thank you,

Jenna in Montreal, Quebec

Updated 77 months ago

Finding a Clinical Research job after being laid-off - 1 Reply

Anyone has suggestion on getting a CRA job in Toronto? I have 2+ years field monitoring experience, but still finding it difficult to get a...

hong song in edmonton, Alberta

Where I can find an opportunity to work as volunteer in clinical research field?

do anybody know Where we can find an opportunity to work as volunteer or intership in clinical research field? like clinical research coordinator or...

YF in Baltimore, Maryland

is it difficult to transfer to clinical research?

I have looked for tranfering to clinical research/trial for a lonmg time. I have a M.B.+M.S.+ 10 years molecular biology research experience in...

Abused CRA in Spokane, Washington

Abused and sensitive CRA with 20 year work history needs work

Hello Everyone, I have been following the blog for CRAs for quite some time and I identify with the anger that many of you have. We are...

Georgia in Dahlonega, Georgia

Another Great Forum!!!!!!

I'm not sure if anyone on this site know about this Forum call Medzilla its a great forum. Its for anyone that's in the Pharmaceutical Field, the...

Shan in Australia

CRA work in italy

I'm a CRA working in Australia with >3years experiece and looking at moving to Italy to work. Would I have to know how to speak italian? Can you...

Emi in Santiago, Chile

CRA/ CPM role in South America

we have an emerging role for an experienced (> 2 yrs) CRA or CPM in South America (Chile and/ or Brazil). feel free to contact librada_gf@hotmail.com...

Deepak Bala in Madras, India

Updated 80 months ago

MD looking for research experience - 1 Reply

Here I am, just graduate from a Dominican med school, before getting into my clinical residency I want to have some publications. I can work as...

SJurgilas in Washington, District of Columbia

Site Director/CCRC with 3 years experience wants to be a CRA

My husband moved to the DC area in June, but I had made a commitment to my employer to finish out the year. Now I am starting to apply for a clinical...

khd in Memphis, Tennessee

Hospital based behavioral medicine research associate

I have an interview this week at St. Jude for a Clinical research associate in behavioral medicine. I have a Master's Degree in Counseling. I have...

beth 1qaz in Oshawa, Ontario

Updated 80 months ago

entry level position in clinical research for PhD scientist - 2 Replies

Hi,friends, I needs your suggestion. I am a PhD scientist working for a biotech company for more than 5 years. Now I am very interested in...

Macy in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Updated 80 months ago

Becoming a CRA, should I first apply to be a Clinical Trials Assistant? - 9 Replies

I've read that this is a good way to become a CRA within a few years. I'm wondering if it is relatively easy to land a Clinical Trials Assistant...

acrmd in Sydney, Australia

Updated 80 months ago

Interested in Clinical Research - 1 Reply

Hi, im a recent life science graduate and im interested in a career in clinical research. I do have a couple of questions though, like whether CROs...

Theresa in Brandon, Manitoba

looking for an entry level job as a CRA

I recently completed my CRA program; I am looking for a job as a CRA in Manitoba Canada. I have a PhD degree with 7 years of experience in the...

Angel Thompson in Toronto, Ontario

How to break into CRA - home based

Hi, I am CRA / CRC at a hospital with a Biochemistry honours, MPH degree and a CRA professional development certificate. I have about 3 years...

Milena in Hanover Park, Illinois

Can I get a CRA position in Chicago IL

Hi All, I'm strongly interesting in starting a CRA job in Chicago Il. Up to now I have 2 years scientific background in a medical laboratory & 1...

Silvia in São Paulo, Brazil

Updated 81 months ago

SCRA positions in Canada to move to from Australia? - 1 Reply

Hello, I'm a SCRA in Australia with 3.5 years experience in clinical and 5 years experience in pharmaceutical industry. I would like to know what...

Amie S in Brunswick, Australia

Updated 81 months ago

SCRA positions in Canada-moving from Australia - 2 Replies

Hi, I have 4 years of experience in clinical research. I am planning on moving to Canada and am keen on finding out how to go about finding a...

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

Experienced Clinical Research Associates (Home-Based) needed for West Coast

For over 25 years PAREXEL has supported the Bio-Tech and Pharmaceutical industries in helping the development of new drugs and treatments on a global...

Mariana Volevici in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Senior CRA -Permanent Position with Histogenics

I3 Pharma Resourcing is currently working on behalf a global CRO, looking for a Senior CRA (more than 3 years of experience) and a Junior CRA (two...

arrj1@verizon.net in Centreville, Virginia

CRA certification programs are a Kan business

I am a certified CRA with 20 years of medical laboratory and bio-tech experiences.Despite that I have been turn down by some unreasonable reasons....

Christian Abraham in Capital Federal, Argentina

Updated 82 months ago

European CRA Positions? - 2 Replies

Hello: I currently live and work in the USA and am a USA citizen. I am interested in working in Europe as a CRA, specifically in Spain or...

TRIEN in Carlsbad, California

Updated 82 months ago

CRA and related jobs - 1 Reply

I spent 5 years in Medical School in Durango, Mexico. I have completed my internship and social service. I have my medical degree but I am not taking...

Vital Systems Inc. in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 82 months ago

Looking for Midwest-based CRA'S - 5 Replies

Attention all Midwest-based Contract CRAs! Vital Systems, Inc. (www.vtlsys.com) in Schaumburg, IL (NW suburban Chicago) is a growing CRO that...

Lucy in Woodridge, Illinois

Working overseas in Clinical Research

Hi All, Has any one worked oversea in Clinical Research field that gives me information about their experiences? I'm thinking about leaving the US...

Megha in Minneapolis, Minnesota

Updated 82 months ago

recuiting agencies - 2 Replies

does anyone know of any recruiting agencies in Canada i could contact for a CRA job. Thank you Irene

cheptoo in Melbourne, Australia

CRA role

am looking for a career change and highly interested in clinical research, currently working as a pharmacist. i would like to develop my career here...

arrj1@verizon.net in Centreville, Virginia

Updated 83 months ago

Where do I go to gain clinical research experience? - 14 Replies

I see time and time again, 2-5 years is good to have under your belt. I am wondering where to begin looking, as it seems pretty vague to me. Clinical...

Mi C in Libertyville, Illinois

References- how can you give references of present employer for next job?

how can you give references of present job where u work? I got a call and finally they asked for two manager refereces with work phone number. If I...

Page: « Previous   3  4  5  6  7  8  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.