CRA in Hong Kong

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Kitty Chan in Kowloon, Hong Kong

53 months ago

Hi, I am currently working in a pharmaceutical company as a research coordinator in HOng Kong, and am very interested in being a CRA.

I was graduated with a degree in Pharmacology in the University of Bristol, UK, and would like to seek assistant in getting into the field of clinical research, and possibly CRA in Hong Kong.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LC in London, United Kingdom

50 months ago

Hi Kitty,

Do you have any luck getting a job as a CRA. I am also interested in clinical research, but do not know how to enter the industry. I am currently in the UK finishing my PhD in Biomedical Sciences. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your time

Kitty in Central District, Hong Kong

50 months ago

Hi,

Apparently, I still havn't got into the industry yet. I had very tough luck in even getting to the edge of it because normally they seek for candidates who has similar experiences and holds a certificate that's beyond a bachelor (other than Pharmacy and nursing).

However, as you are a PhD graduate, I believe things may run easier for you.
They have job postings from time to time on jobsdb (which is a famous recruitment website in HK).

Hope the information helps.

Kitty

LC in London, United Kingdom

49 months ago

Thx Kitty, I thought having a degree in nursing would be an advantage as it is clinically relevant. Anyway , what kind of certificates do you mean? A master degree or something specifically for clinical research. My phD is not clinical based and i don;t have any experience in monitoring clinical subjects. I will give it a go when i am back to hk. Will let you know how i get on. Thank you and good luck to you.

LC

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.