CRA Interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (14)

Sunbarath in Winnipeg, Manitoba

76 months ago

I have phone interview for CRA position on tuesday, please any one tell me, what would be propable questions? they said it would around one hour interview.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (97) / No (18) Reply - Report abuse

sunbarath in Winnipeg, Manitoba

76 months ago

They asked only the situational questions,like in the event of conflict with coworkers,how to solve this

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

K in Knightdale, North Carolina

76 months ago

Interesting, I would have imagined more job detailed type questions. Well, good luck to you, I hope that you get the job!!
K

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

John in Exton, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

Just a thought, if you think you need better preparation for the job and want to really impress and be promoted quickly. Take some time to take an introductory online University course like the one offered by Michigan State University. What with specific GCP and CRA industry terminology, you will need to understand CR&D infrastructure for the interview to help you talk the talk and know the ropes. Sorry for the cliches but they really apply!
This course definitely helps. It is offered by the college of nursing but helps anyone with a science background. Check it out.
I think you will find it invaluable.
nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kate in Minneapolis, Minnesota

76 months ago

Okay John of Exton, PA.... Did you take the program yourself?

Nitin Bansal in Sydney, Australia

76 months ago

The CRA interview is not a different kinda one. It is same as for other jobs i mean they r not gonna ask u to explain the whole GCP guidelines.
But to hav an edge over others u must knw an overview of CR history, ICH-GCP brief knwlg (like it has 8 sections, 13 basic principles etc).

Rest they can ask situational qs:

*Wat to do in case of a non compliant patient,

*Conflict in the team or with IRB,

*Hw much travel u can do (Their fav Q)

*Hw will u solve the situation where the coordinators made some errors,

*xplain ur qualities how u can b a better CTA or CRA.
so u must hav a look on these roles' descriptions.

* also prepare some examples where u can prove ur competencies,

Wat else i can say is b urself, full confidence & make a gud preprn as this can change ur life.

Do share with us hw ur intrvw go >>

Good Luck !!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kapila in Bangalore, India

75 months ago

Hi I have planned my career to start up as CRA. What all qualities I should have for that position?
How to prepare for that? I am a life science student. Please can anyone help me out?

giri in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

sunbarath in Winnipeg, Manitoba said: They asked only the situational questions,like in the event of conflict with coworkers,how to solve this

Hi,

Giri here, I am also trying for CRA jobs. Did you got CRA job??

If you dont mind reply at drgiri2k@gmail.com

so that we can discuss further about CRA jobs.

Thanks..

Pankaj in Bangalore, India

74 months ago

Kapila in Bangalore, India said: Hi I have planned my career to start up as CRA. What all qualities I should have for that position?
How to prepare for that? I am a life science student. Please can anyone help me out?

Hi Kapila, me too interested in the same career, and so I am doing a diploma course in CRA. Have you gotten any job? thanks,

Chirag in Dracut, Massachusetts

74 months ago

Pankaj in Bangalore, India said: Hi Kapila, me too interested in the same career, and so I am doing a diploma course in CRA. Have you gotten any job? thanks,

Are there CRA positions in India ? Can you provide me with some details of these positions ? I am really really interested in these details - incase if I want to transfer my job there - if my current job permits ... rightnow I am just working under a CRA with some chances of getting promoted to CRA ...not sure yet !

Thanks
Chirag

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

chetan in Nottingham, United Kingdom

72 months ago

have phone interview for CDA position on monday, please any one tell me, what would be propable questions? they said it would around 20-30mins interview.

CRA mtl in Montreal, Quebec

51 months ago

Hi,
Can anyone give additional examples of situational questions that may be asked during a CRA interview?
Thanks in advance

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Robert in Patchogue, New York

51 months ago

be prepared for a lot of situational questions.... for example:

Tell me about a time that ______________________. Explain what you did and what were the result of your actions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jignesh_98798@yahoo. co.in in Spring Valley, California

33 months ago

Nitin Bansal in Sydney, Australia said: The CRA interview is not a different kinda one. It is same as for other jobs i mean they r not gonna ask u to explain the whole GCP guidelines.
But to hav an edge over others u must knw an overview of CR history, ICH-GCP brief knwlg (like it has 8 sections, 13 basic principles etc).

Rest they can ask situational qs:

*Wat to do in case of a non compliant patient,

*Conflict in the team or with IRB,

*Hw much travel u can do (Their fav Q)

*Hw will u solve the situation where the coordinators made some errors,

*xplain ur qualities how u can b a better CTA or CRA.
so u must hav a look on these roles' descriptions.

* also prepare some examples where u can prove ur competencies,

Wat else i can say is b urself, full confidence & make a gud preprn as this can change ur life.

Do share with us hw ur intrvw go >>

Good Luck !!

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for this important information. It helped me a lot.

Jignesh

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.