CRA Training resources

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 283)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

__DARB in Amman, Jordan

62 months ago

Hitesh,
this is BRAD__ and I claim to be from Jordan. Would you speak with me now? Did you try searching "Pitt" as my last name?

It is true that I am now in Hong Kong, and my real name is not BRAD__, but it is just ridiculous to block my words because of it. What makes you think a random person from Hong Kong would say so many bad things to crack down another random company? For fun?

I am warning people to think twice based on my own experience. They have the liberty to hear any voice and make their own decisions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong

62 months ago

I do not have any interest speaking with anyone from American Scitech AS WELL. I just want to provide facts for other people before they spend their precious money and time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Administration;ASRI in North Brunswick, New Jersey

62 months ago

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong said: Proemed,

See the thing is, when it comes to module 4 (which is about writing a protocol), there is no right or wrong answer. It really depends on whether they like your protocol or if they need interns to run the places. So no matter how well you did your past modules, if they already have enough interns to run the place (ie. Interns teaching the program), they will have alot of excuses not to give you the internship. For instance, they would say you did not pass their module or you did not complete you assignment. Their words change from time to time no matter they put it on paper or not.

Also, would you like to waste your money for a program which is taught by ZERO CRA field experience interns? When I took this program, nobody told me it would be taught by zero CRA field experience intern. You attend a reputable university and you'll at least get a recognizable degree. But what can you get from American Scitech? Their certificate is not even being recognized?

I am not trying to stop anybody. It is still your own decision to make. I am just sharing my own experience and tell the truth when people are curious.

Reply is from AMERICAN SCITECH RESEARCH INSTITUTE;
All are students who have successfully completed and passed the course have got the internship so far. Module IV does not include protocol writing. Protocol writing is a part of practical. Module IV is a written exam and it is graded in percentage. All students get chance to review their exam and raise questions. All questions are answered with the explanation. They also get chance to retake the exam.
No one has been declined internship based on the grades. We encouraged our students to secure good grades but it is not the only evaluating factor. Anyway, everyone got the paid internship so far.
All students up until now were offered internship upon successfully passing the course. Those students not doing internship with us either did

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Proemed in Fullerton, California

62 months ago

Hello Brad:

I can understand your position. The issue that is important here is has American Scitech made any written promise to you? The most important thing you can do before starting down any
private paid training is get a written agreement as to what the train is to provide. If your an American Scitech employee reading this than why not answer my question about what type of written guarantee you can provide? The problem always starts with some
school making great claims, but then when it comes time to write
these claims down on a piece of paper they back off real quick!
So Brad here me when I say it hurts to walk away when you want it real bad, but if it is a real promise put down the terms and conditions in writing only strengthening the student's position and the school's reputation becomes solid because they then know that they have to come through for you!

So once again if you represent American Scitech man up and answer my questions! American Scitech could prove a great deal by just saying what their position is on written guarantees. Blaming Brad for a bad experience doesn't reassure any prospective student that
American Scitech is to be trusted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Senior employee" or Hitesh, would you please answer me something just so that other people will believe you, not me:
1. is it true that the instructors are previous fresh students? the CEO will sometimes teach, but still, 50% of the courses are taught by students with 0 experience in the field (including those who only get a chance to write (mock) protocol in the building). what i was told before joining the program was different from that.

2. as far as i remember, on clinicaltrials.gov, american scitech had registered three trials till late 2008, which would have started recruiting in jaunary 2009 and earlier. what happened to these trials? michelle, the student advisor at the moment (who already quit the company now), used it as an evidence to convince people that american scitech was not a scam and i believed it. just a couple of days ago american scitech still had 7 trials scheduled to start in september. why are there only six left today and all postponed to november? isn't it convenient to simply "update" the status? are the interns working on more protocols among which a lucky would become real? i have just realized that clinicaltrials.gov keeps tracks of the change log for all trials, and one can easily check that all the american scitech trials had been pushed later and later many times. the earlist one was supposted to start exactly one year ago! during my stay in american scitech, i have heard the words that the director sent out people to investigate the sites, but it didn't work out. what business could survive delays like this without making any profit? well, except that there is money from the new students of course.

3. Why does some interns have to make coffee for the director instead of just duties of getting prepared to be a CRA?

4. roughly how many students did american scitech recruit in the pa history of the "school" in all the batches, and how many employees and interns are there in american scitech today?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong said: Sure, America Scitech keep postponing student's precious time. This place is extremely disorganized from the course curriculum to student assignments. It's a totally messed up place. Please make your decision wisely. I would suggest people should go for junior position at a well reputated organization. This institute wasn't even registered as a real institute when I was a student there.

Reply by AMERICAN SCITECH INSTITUTE

We do not postpone any student's precious time. Students do not submit their work on time, keep asking for more time, either they are not prepared or have gone for vacation or lagging behind due not completing the module exams on time. Please don't blame AMERICAN SCITECH we try to accommodate everyone. If everybody utilizes their time efficiently then it will not be disorganized.

Thanks
Administration American Scitech Ins

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

what happened to the rest of them, if i was THE rare case who were forced to leave? do you still tell people that "all" or "most" students had their internships with a capitalized "PAID" in front? how many of the interns are working on site now? how many are teaching and writing mock trials? how many already had left, even if they had a promising "future" as a real CRA in american scitech? do the math, or list a number please.

teaching and writing mock trials, or told to do the cleaning jobs to fill up the hours? how many already had left, even if they had a promising "future" as a real CRA in american scitech? do the math, or list a number please.

4. to be specific, what is the status of the batch i was in, how many of them are working right now? before i joined my batch, i was told that it was going to be a 6-month batch, but how come 6 month later the batch was nowhere near finish? are they still sitting in the classrooms now?

of course you don't have to answer me a word to protect your identity and the company's confidential infomation. but why would people believe you if you give nothing but cheap promises? if you truely believed what you had told people, then i guess we have different measures for credibility. i can estimate the cost/income and maybe american scitech had external funding. but it does not justify that american scitech is a place that would help people get into the CRA career. i still remember just when i was about to start my batch, i read that one person here described american scitech as "extremely unorganized", and now i can't agree with it more. the words from american scitech will change from day to day, shown clearly in the record of their listed "trials".

5. why didn't american scitech proudly list this strong faculty team on its website, as all other real schools do, just so that people don't have to come here and listen to you?

62 months ago

Have you ever heard of an institute blaming their own students? This is very silly.

brad_ in Princeton, New Jersey

62 months ago

Dear Administration American Scitech Ins,
From your reply, I got three take home messages:
1. You do agree that you had postponed the schedule from time to time, for whatever reason (students not being able to follow?!)
2. The program was disorganized. But how long american scitech had been running? Nearly 3 years already?
3. The students are to be blamed instead of the program itself, because they are the reason why the program failed to keep the progress. Isn't it where the "failure policy" should apply to those who were lagging behind, because they went out for vacations?

As far as I understand, organizational skills, particularly being on time are crucial for any real CRA. How ironic...

It may be true that american scitech is not making much money out of the students, and there may be even plans for real trials. But I just don't see how a proper CRA can take off from such a program.

62 months ago

Proemed,
You have very good points. I have the contract with me right now. On the contract it was written down pretty clearly. It basically says below 75% was considered as failure but retaking once was allowed. If failed twice, the paid internship would be disqualified. At the end of the courses, there would be an interview given by the director and not until then the final decision of the internship could be made. People are given second chances, but the internship is not guaranteed, because of the plastic standards for module 4 and the final interview, which are rather subjective.

Program schedule is also an interesting thing to point out on the contract, since the end date of the program was put on paper, but it was never fulfilled. My original contract said it would be a five-month program, but it didn't finish at the end of month 6 when I had to leave for personal reasons. FYI, I passed all the first 3 modules out of 4 in total. There was not enough time for me to finish the last one. I was not the only person in my batch who had troubles with the interview (everybody else in my batch were nowhere near the interview, as I was one of the two "early" birds).

Administration;ASRI in Edison, New Jersey

62 months ago

Reply from American Sciech Institute;
Thank you so much for advertising for our school. Everyone is getting to know our institute well.
Last year one batch finished the entire course in four months and the other batch finished on time. All the students utilized their time well .Some of the students were not familiar with MS-Office so they were given more time. It is up to the students, how they utilize their time. We do not postpone the schedule, and by the way, I want to clarify that there is no such thing like interview; that is the part of practical and it is called PRACTICAL ORAL EXAM. After this exam students are awarded certificate for completion. There is no interview for internship at American Scitech. We know are students very well. No one has declined so far based on marks only. We allow them to retake exam so that they pass. We have hired all of those students who have recently passed and successfully completed the training; that means passed all their exams.
Their are so many schools and training courses on line then why everybody chooses to get trained at American Scitech Institute?
We offer internship to everybody. All students recover their entire fee and get additional money on top of it. Name us which institute is doing this in the first place? As far as the work is concerned no one is asked to make coffee for anyone. All interns work at their own pace without any pressure of work. All our interns who have finished the internship period have been awarded a better salary and benefits. Senior CRAs are getting raise every year. If you were so good why didn’t to work ? why are you wasting your time in writing such comments.
Anyway, it is good for our institute! Thank you, thank you, and Thank you so very much. We know who you are. Keep it up with good work and advertising for American Scitech Institute.

62 months ago

Reply from American Scitech Institute:
Pease be advised not to talk about our business publically!
You are discussing our work and the registered trials; this is unethical to talk about any business publically. Please do not force us to take legal action against you.
Please advice students within your limits.
Thanks
Administration;ASRI

62 months ago

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong said: Proemed,
You have very good points. I have the contract with me right now. On the contract it was written down pretty clearly. It basically says below 75% was considered as failure but retaking once was allowed. If failed twice, the paid internship would be disqualified. At the end of the courses, there would be an interview given by the director and not until then the final decision of the internship could be made. People are given second chances, but the internship is not guaranteed, because of the plastic standards for module 4 and the final interview, which are rather subjective.

Program schedule is also an interesting thing to point out on the contract, since the end date of the program was put on paper, but it was never fulfilled. My original contract said it would be a five-month program, but it didn't finish at the end of month 6 when I had to leave for personal reasons. FYI, I passed all the first 3 modules out of 4 in total. There was not enough time for me to finish the last one. I was not the only person in my batch who had troubles with the interview (everybody else in my batch were nowhere near the interview, as I was one of the two "early" birds).

American Scitech Ins.
We do nto have any student named Brad!
Why are you hiding your name.
disclose your identity.
thanks

ravi in Hackensack, New Jersey

62 months ago

Gaurav in Corvallis, Oregon said: Hello All,

My name is Gaurav and I will be completing my PhD in Pharmacology. I wanted to shift from basic research to clinical research and looking for clinical trials management/clincial research associate as one of the good options for me. Can anybody suggest me how can I enter into this industry considering the fact that I will be needing H1 visa.

hi gaurav ru still looking?
i can suggest u something

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

This is an open forum for people getting pros and cons opinions.

Is this how you block people's opinion by taking legal actions? Isn't that very shady?

This is how american scitech treat its own former student when they don't like that student.

You can use your own way to advertise your institute. I have right to share my experience. People can totally trust your words instead of mine. I believe I am not the only one who have negative feedback about ASRI. (ex. Mike Patel, Helen, Raina, etc.) I have to say I regret that I didn't listen to those comments before I joined them.

I believe I did not reveal any confidentiality related to ASRI's business. Prospective and on-going trials are listed on clinicaltrials.gov and it's opened to the public. Even those trials of well known biotech companies such as J&J, Pfizer, Merck, etc are also listed publically at clinicaltrials.gov. If anyone is so interested in keeping track of a companies' trials, they can totally spend 4-6 months to keep track of the progress of the trials and see if those trials actually start or not.

Helen in Camden, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hi Brad,
I'm just glad more people are voicing their opinions. So other people won't get fooled the same way we did.
Good Luck!
Helen

62 months ago

The truth of the matter is that American SciTech is preying on eager students wanting to enter the career of clinical research. It is a catch 22 because you need experience for many of the entry level positions, but where to you obtain it? American SciTech on paper sounds great. Educating their future employees, it really sounds great and I too signed up. Only once I got there did I realize it was not as advertise. Luckily I did not stay long.
I hope others can learn from my experience.
Good Luck everyone.
Helen

62 months ago

Thank you Helen,

I am glad you came back to the forum and share your personal experience and opinions with others. I totally agree with you! I really wish other people can be more cautious and learned from my mistakes when they choose an institute like this! I would say I did not do enough background searching of the institute before I joined. It just makes people feel excited when they talked about their "paid internship" theory and "everyone will get it upon completion". Of course, at the end it didn't happen.

All the best for everyone and especially for those who sincerely wish to enter this field!

62 months ago

I'm glad there are many opinions posted right now. When I signed up there weren't any comments. So I thought everything was fine. I wasn't until I started classes that red flags went up immediately. If there is anyone that has had success with the program. It would be nice to hear their side. Everything posted seems so negative. All the positives are coming from the current students employed by American Scitech which is not objective and can't be taken seriously. It would be nice to hear some objective opinions of people how have graduated the program. As you said the program is 3 years old. There should be people who have left the program and employed at other companies.

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland

62 months ago

I don't know anything about Scitech. I took a cra certificate course from Michigan State University and it was great. There's no questions about them being legitimate. They are a university which looks great on my resume. They don't offer an internship, but I had no problem being hired afterwards. I have a BSN and had 1 year of coordinator experience. They did help with my resume, too. Here's the website: nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx They are very helpful - the director helped me find financial aide through the state of MD.

62 months ago

By AMERICAN SCITECH,
Our first batch came out in March 2008. Most of the students in 2008 from the first,second and third batches are working with us, those who are not working with us are working with their existing companies. Whether or not anyone is working with us had been offered internship and it has been documented that voluntarily they did not join our company. American Scitech had offered internship to all our students who have successfully passed and completed the course.
This year, 2009 three batches have graduated so far and rests of them are still in training and will be graduating soon. All of the graduated students have been hired. Some of the students have already started and some are starting Internship in October because their HI will be effective in October. Seven students were hired on HI visa.
This is a very good way of communicating. Thank you for bringing that up.
THANK

62 months ago

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong said: Sure, America Scitech keep postponing student's precious time. This place is extremely disorganized from the course curriculum to student assignments. It's a totally messed up place. Please make your decision wisely. I would suggest people should go for junior position at a well reputated organization. This institute wasn't even registered as a real institute when I was a student there.

By AMERICAN SCITECH INS.

American Scitech does not postpone any student’s progress. In fact, after Module III it is all practical and as soon as student completes the practicals; which totally depends on students; because they are given the list of items to complete and the time frame of three months. It is up to the students to complete. We guide the and help them on their practicals and essential documents, BECAUSE INSTRUCTIONS ARE GIVEN WITH THE PRACTICAL sheet. Now you answer me; where are we holding any students. There are batches that completed their training and course in four months and also have completed their internship. They are still with us. THIS IS THE SAME BATCH WHO STARTED WITH HELEN. HELEN LEFT BUT THEY COMPLETED EVERY THING AND EARNING. SO PLEASE DONOT TAKE FACE VALUE. SEE THE REALITY.
THIS PLACE IS NOT DISORGANIZED. WE HELP EVERY BODY TO COMPLETE THE TRAINING.
AND THEREAFTER GIVE THEM INTERNSHIP. WE SEE FUTURE EMPLOYEE IN THEM. SO FAR WE HAVE NOT TOLD ANYONE TO LEAVE.
THANKS

62 months ago

Helen in Camden, New Jersey said: I'm glad there are many opinions posted right now. When I signed up there weren't any comments. So I thought everything was fine. I wasn't until I started classes that red flags went up immediately. If there is anyone that has had success with the program. It would be nice to hear their side. Everything posted seems so negative. All the positives are coming from the current students employed by American Scitech which is not objective and can't be taken seriously. It would be nice to hear some objective opinions of people how have graduated the program. As you said the program is 3 years old. There should be people who have left the program and employed at other companies.

Hello Ms Helen
The batch you left has graduated in four months and also had finished their intership and they are working with us.
thanks
american Scitech Ins.

62 months ago

Ms Helen and Mr. Brad
We train and give internship to all are students in a hope to retain them for a longer period of time after they finish internship.
Helen your batch has already graduated and finished internship. Please do not mislead students

thanks
American Scitech

Grey Simmons in piscataway, New Jersey

62 months ago

AMERICAN SCITECH

Grey Simmons in piscataway, New Jersey

62 months ago

The management at American Scitech is horrible! They are not humane which is why the interns used to serve the CEO coffee until she discovered she could be in big trouble!! Please do not go there!!

62 months ago

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland said: I don't know anything about Scitech. I took a cra certificate course from Michigan State University and it was great. There's no questions about them being legitimate. They are a university which looks great on my resume. They don't offer an internship, but I had no problem being hired afterwards. I have a BSN and had 1 year of coordinator experience. They did help with my resume, too. Here's the website: nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx They are very helpful - the director helped me find financial aide through the state of MD.

Ms Temple,
You are lucky that you have BSN degree and experience as a clinical research coordinator. BSN itself is a very strong qualification to start career as a CRA.
But not everybody is lucky as you were, therefore, they need to have some experience after completing the course CERTIFICATE ONLY IS NOT ENOUGH.
Thank you for your comments it really helped us.
Admisnistration, ASRI

62 months ago

If you don't want to hear from current employees or students then whom do you want to listen? Do you want to listen from students who have left the course without completing or those who have not passed? We do not fail anyone. Everybody has chance to pass by retaking the test. Therefore, if you have not passed that means you did not try to retake the test. American Scitech hires all of its students and all of them are with us. If you have completed the training and not working with us, that could be only one reason of not completing the course. Because who so ever had completed the training they were offered an internship.
American Scitech doesn’t make money by collecting fee from you but surely, if you stay with us during internship and thereafter, we will have well qualified CRA who can work on our guidelines. All services are paid! We do not ask anyone to work without compensation.
Thanks
Admin.

your friend in North Brunswick, New Jersey

62 months ago

Hi Helen! Why you are misleading everyone. Iam from your batch graduated in four months and completed my internship also.
I am working with them and keep working with them.
Good luck Helen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Proemed in Fullerton, California

62 months ago

This time ASRI speaks the truth. Having actual experience is an even greater qualification than a BSN.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Proemed in Fullerton, California said: This time ASRI speaks the truth. Having actual experience is an even greater qualification than a BSN.

But first of all you have to find a RIGHT place.

62 months ago

Grey Simmons in piscataway, New Jersey said: The management at American Scitech is horrible! They are not humane which is why the interns used to serve the CEO coffee until she discovered she could be in big trouble!! Please do not go there!!

This is why I choose to move on even though I passed all their tests since I also eye-witness the same things.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

raj kumar vats in New Delhi, India

62 months ago

you can take help of this basic site about clinical research www.clinical-research.webs.com/

Current employee and former student. in North Brunswick, New Jersey

62 months ago

American Scitech replying for making coffee in the school.
First of all no one asked you to make coffee for anyone. How come you forgot to mention about free snack; chips, chicken noodles, cookies, milk, coffee, soda etc. In American Scitech students are provided with free stationary, books, and snacks and soda. Where do you get such a good arrangement, when you join any training program? No where! No where!
Please try to be appreciative and realize your short comings and stop blaming American Scitech.
I think they are great. At least you recover your tuition fee.

Current employee and former student. in North Brunswick, New Jersey

62 months ago

ASRI reply
American Scitech GIVES EXPERIENCE AND MONEY! YOU GET PAID! WHO DOES THAT?ANSWER

Poppi 1 in Florida

61 months ago

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland said: I don't know anything about Scitech. I took a cra certificate course from Michigan State University and it was great. There's no questions about them being legitimate. They are a university which looks great on my resume. They don't offer an internship, but I had no problem being hired afterwards. I have a BSN and had 1 year of coordinator experience. They did help with my resume, too. Here's the website: nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx They are very helpful - the director helped me find financial aide through the state of MD.

Hi I'm about to take my final exam from MSU CRMC. Any tips??

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland

61 months ago

Poppi 1 in Florida said: Hi I'm about to take my final exam from MSU CRMC. Any tips??

Good Luck, Poppi! The exam isn't bad at all - it is open book, after all. It is timed, though. So have your answers ready, otherwise you could time out. if you do, you can always retake it.

Nice to know someone else who took it. How did you like it?

Poppi 1 in Florida

61 months ago

Found the course really good and the exam was fine in the end! Did they help you get employment or point you in the right direction? I dont really know who to ask for help. I am having no luck finding an entry level position.

cranewbienetwork in Detroit, Michigan

61 months ago

If anyone is interested in information on training and other resources for those with little or no research experience and looking to become a CRA, please check out and join the new site CRA Newbie Network at www.cranetwork.ning.com.

There are not many resources on the web for the non-experienced CRA and this site aims to help:) Thanks and good luck.

Sara in Iselin, New Jersey

60 months ago

Hi guys. I've been following up on this, and I started American Scitech on March 21 and I will be taking them to court and have begun the process.. Every claim made by this institution is false. I have written documentation of their false claims, correspondence with the NJ State Board of Education who claims they have no affiliation with them, correspondence with clinicalresearchtrainingonline.com (claiming no affiliation with them). They regurgitate lectures and slides from boston university medical, and other random sources.

American Scitech has a similar format and duplicate materials from clinicalresearchtrainingonline.com at a quarter of the cost. I have taken images of all of my examinations for records, images of stolen materials, I have letters, and emails from BEFORE I have registered with this course. American Scitech does not allow students to retain their examinations, nor do they provide student manuals. They are useless in terms of looking for work, as they ARE NOT INDUSTRY RECOGNIZED. I have interviewed with CROs,and pharmaceutical companies who have never heard of them.

It is not a matter of performing poorly at American Scitech that holds you back. All of the instructors are foreign to the point that course materials and examinations are very poorly made. Should you doubt this, I have retained unaltered images of such. There was an instructor who literally spoke another language during his anatomy and physiology lecture (this lecture was recorded if you are interested). American native students were baffled. Instructors are interns. They have no field experience, so it is impossible for them to gain certification without 2 years experience, so how can all instructors be certified?

All students were suspended for a day because someone stole a router, PENS, an assignment, and a book. The course is longer than 6 months, because they make it so. email me for more information and proof, justhelpingyouout@gmail.com. ;)

Sara in Iselin, New Jersey

60 months ago

I plan to begin a masters/phd program in biomed info. this spring. Might I suggest that if you are interested in pursuing clinical research, that you check out umdnj's biopharma initiative and their masters in clinical trial science, and certification courses. They are lightyears more recognized. Also if you feel you are STILL considering American Scitech, just join clinicalresearchtrainingonline.com . It's the same course, for $3000 less.

If you are also a former American Scitech Student, you should probably investigate your rights, and not give up! You can be entitled to much more.

P.S. - Get in touch with me Brad - justhelpingyouout@gmail.com

prati in Glendale, California

59 months ago

ravi in Hackensack, New Jersey said: hi gaurav ru still looking?
i can suggest u something

Hello Ravi,
I am looking for CRA program in CA or any online program.Can u pls suggest good institutes

prati in Glendale, California

59 months ago

Hello Everyone,

Can anybody suggest good CRA training institutes or online in Losangeles.

Eard in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

I just registered and checked this site out. It's empty. I think it's a scam to get people's email addresses. There's nothing under the training resources or internship opportunities. Of course you don't know this until you have joined the club. What a crock!

Jason in Pottstown, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

prati in Glendale, California said: Hello Everyone,

Can anybody suggest good CRA training institutes or online in Losangeles.

I found a great CRA course online (accessible nation-wide) that is excellent qualification with a recognized certificate from Michigan State University. While sponsored by the Nursing Division, it is geared for most academic backgrounds and is ideal for CRCs as well.

Check it out I was pleased with close support I received.

nursing.msu.edu/cracrc.aspx?gclid=CL6Lg6KPp6ECFd1n5QodpBDKBw

Hope this helps,
Jason

Hitesh Jani in North Bergen, New Jersey

52 months ago

As the previous student advisor at American scitech I would advice noone to spend their money with American scorch. They're not a recognized teaching facility. The classes are taught by interns that work there for $ 400/ month. The exams are made so no one will pass them. And the exams have one too many mistakes the questions that don't have mistakes have been plagerized from books and or Internet sources. They have no active protocol but SOP about coffee making is frequently and repeatedly taught. The student advisors are never involved with the cro and are lied to. Apart from that they're frequently replaced because they get to know ratna grewals true intentions or maybe they weren't given money. In my case it was both. In my short time at American Scitech I've seen too much bias and feel guilty for having been a part of such a shameless and fraudulent company. American Scitech has written many posts on indeed with my name on in ... Some were written when I was off , on vacation etc. There are maybe 3 posts including this one which I myself have submitted. I don't visit these forums often so if anyone wishes to contact me please do it via my facebook or orkut account. ASRI adminisration mentions that most of the students from the 1,2&3 batches are working with them which is a lie. The office has5 employees in all 1from batch 1, 1 from batch 2, 1 from batch 9 n one from 11. The 5th is some ratty looking fella named moloy Bhat. I don't want to drag them here cause they gave famalies to feed also. But ther have been 17 completed batches with inr batch holding about 5 student and out if them 4 are working there. Employees do frequently make coffee and bring snacks n savories. They've laid several people off and so when they sat they haven't that's also a lie. Some they don't give money until they get frustrated and leave. The place is disorganized beyond belief and student time us wasted almost always. The course is actually 9 months. Now the ads say 6+monts

Tejas in Brooklyn, New York

52 months ago

I was the student advisor before hitesh at American scitech and you're right hitesh. They let us go as soon as we catch on. Ratna is a fraud. I don't know how she sleeps at night. She dosent have a conscience or dressing sense.

LC in London, United Kingdom

52 months ago

brad__ in Central District, Hong Kong said: This is why I choose to move on even though I passed all their tests since I also eye-witness the same things.

Hi Brad, I know this is not relevant to the post, but I was wondering if you could give me some advice. I am finishing my PhD in Biomedical Sciences in the UK and would like to work in Hong Kong. I am interested in clinical research, but i do not have any clinical experience. Do you think I have a chance to get hired?

Michelle

52 months ago

American scirech is the weird place. When I went there initially I saw a girl with a scarf over her head carrying coffe in the corridors. Later I found out that she is the office manager and her name is Luz. She explained to me the course details.
God knows what they'd have me do if I joined.
Rather go to rutgers.

Donna Tindall in Westerville, Ohio

51 months ago

Robert,

Here are some recruiters I have used and liked. Please let them know it was I who referred you.

vishnu@newageclinical.com
sandrine.lerell@docsglobal.com
recruit@kleinmgmt.com
Emily at www.humanstrategy.com
Bob at mypharmajobs.com
Jennifer at jennifer@pharma.com

Good luck in your search!
Donna Tindall, RN, MSN

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.