CRA interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (29)

Marty in United Kingdom

87 months ago

i have been working in the Pharma industry for 4 yrs as a nurse, i want to change my career and therefore applied for the CRA Position. what kind of questions are likely to come up, or what do i need to read about

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (80) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Toronto, Ontario

87 months ago

1. How would you deal with investigators / coordinators etc who are not listening / completing your requests?
2. How would you deal with people who have conflicting personalities to yours?
3. How would you ensure people of higher authority listen to you / take you seriously?
4. Describe a useful tool you implemented, how, etc.

Mostly situational questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (120) / No (16) Reply - Report abuse

breddi in Toronto, Ontario

86 months ago

kelly in Toronto, Ontario said: 1. How would you deal with investigators / coordinators etc who are not listening / completing your requests?
2. How would you deal with people who have conflicting personalities to yours?
3. How would you ensure people of higher authority listen to you / take you seriously?
4. Describe a useful tool you implemented, how, etc.

Mostly situational questions.

Hi Kelly,

Good questions. What do u do? R u working as aCRA or CRC?
r u in Toronto?
What are your answers if you are asked these questions? Would mind to share?

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Brampton, Ontario

84 months ago

I am a CRA in Toronto for sanofi-aventis. Can't really answer those questions as the answer is different depending on whom you are!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Khushi in Scottsdale, Arizona

83 months ago

Folks,

I am also thinking of doing CRCDM from Pune univeristy. Can some please guide me aboue job opportunities in DLehi region after the course. Currently I do n't have any experience in CR area. I am MSC in botany.

Many Thanks
Khushi

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Prafullamukhi in Dublin, California

82 months ago

Hi I am a Physical therapist and i am doing my Clinical research.would like to know whether there are opportunities in Chennai for entry level CRA.I have 10yrs exp as Physical therapist.Would appreciate your reply.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Prafulla in Dublin, California

81 months ago

Hi Silpa,
I am a Physical therapist and i am currently doing CRA course through Kriger institute.I would like to know if i should get hands on exp for CRA as i am doing through online.What are the job prospects in Chennai.Do you know any agencies who would recruit CRA's.
Would appreciate if u can reply.
Prafulla.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sam in Brampton, Ontario

80 months ago

For god sake dont waste your money and time in CRa,ity is stupid kind of .Getting job is looking for rain in desart believe me i spend thousands of $$ and time but no interview even...

Prafulla in Dublin, California said: Hi Silpa,
I am a Physical therapist and i am currently doing CRA course through Kriger institute.I would like to know if i should get hands on exp for CRA as i am doing through online.What are the job prospects in Chennai.Do you know any agencies who would recruit CRA's.
Would appreciate if u can reply.
Prafulla.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad Mansoor in Hyderabad, India

80 months ago

Hai,I am Mansoor. Iam a post graduate in M.Pharmacy(pharmacology) and working as clinical research coordinator.Iam looking for CRA position. Please guide me how can i prepare for CRA. Let me know about frequently asked interview questions.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

zaheer.Md in Hyderabad, India

79 months ago

Hi subhathra, u didn't mentioned your qualification, if you have pharmacy background it will be help you, but better to join in reputed institutes for training. As per rules any life science graduate or post graduate is eligible, due to high competition in this pharmacy background will be advantage.
all the best.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

PLC in San Jose, California

79 months ago

CAN ANYBODY SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH KRIGER INSTITUTEP

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

ham 21 in Portland, Oregon

78 months ago

that is not really strong and protactive ,and you can not get the job even with their certificate, even after payment done you can not find the responsible person to talk with them. don't waste your money

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sravan in Washington, District of Columbia

77 months ago

Hi Every one,

I will be graduating my Masters degree in Biotechnology by August 2008. I am looking for a transition as a Clinical Research Associate. I am currently doing my internship as a Clinical trials data manager. I am looking forward for my future prospects as a Clinical research associate. So it would be great if any one suggest me what am to do as a fresher to enter into CRA(Monitoring) field.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Rani in New York, New York

77 months ago

kelly in Brampton, Ontario said: I am a CRA in Toronto for sanofi-aventis. Can't really answer those questions as the answer is different depending on whom you are!

Hi, does Sanofi use EDC for data capture.

Vidhu in Metuchen, New Jersey

77 months ago

I would like to introduce IRI Clinical Staff to experienced candidates (minimum 3 years experience) who are looking to start a career in the US.

IRI Clinical Staff is a staffing firm and we are always looking for professional candidates who are looking for global exposure in the field of clinical research.

We will provide and assist you with H1B visa and help you get the jobs that compliment your background and will enhance your skills.

IRI is only interested in CRA/CDM with a minimum of 3 years of experience with international CRO or Pharma companies.

Send your resume at vidhu@irionline.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Prafulla in Oakland, California

76 months ago

HiBibi in Dallas, Texas

I'm still doing the project.Those projects are very very long to do.Its uying time.Re u in any way doing any other inhouse training as a CRA?
Thanks

Rani in Lanesboro, Massachusetts

76 months ago

Hi Hibibi,
I am in the look out for a career in Clinical trials, i have 6 yrs of experience in singapore ? Any positions that u know of.
tks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Kingston, Ontario

65 months ago

Hi,

I am a M.Sc. graduate student. I have no previous industrial experience but really hoping to find a job in the clinical development area. Any positions that you know of that would take graduates and within Ontario?

Thanks in advance!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Stephanie in Chicago, Illinois

64 months ago

Marty in United Kingdom said: i have been working in the Pharma industry for 4 yrs as a nurse, i want to change my career and therefore applied for the CRA Position. what kind of questions are likely to come up, or what do i need to read about

I have recently purchased two ebooks from www.IndependentCRA.net. The first book "The Independent CRA 2009 Little Book of Top 10 Answers: Tips, Tools and Extras" contains a list of Top 10 and more General Interview Questions and How to Interpret Them and Top 10 and more Specific Interview Questions. This book contains a ton of information about getting a clinical job, interviewing and etc.

The second book "The 2009 North American Clinical Resource Blue Book", contains over 400 resources such as: how to prepare a clinical CV, MUST ASK clinical recruiter questions and then you get hundreds of contact information for clinical recruiters, CROs and websites for where to look for clinical jobs.

I hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

marty in Nottingham, United Kingdom

64 months ago

thank you very much for this information

spp in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

Hi Vidhu, Is a medical graduate from India without any clinical trial experience eligible for CRA?..do you file H1B visa for these candidates also?

BB in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

Stephanie in Chicago, Illinois said: I have recently purchased two ebooks from www.IndependentCRA.net . The first book "The Independent CRA 2009 Little Book of Top 10 Answers: Tips, Tools and Extras" contains a list of Top 10 and more General Interview Questions and How to Interpret Them and Top 10 and more Specific Interview Questions. This book contains a ton of information about getting a clinical job, interviewing and etc.

The second book "The 2009 North American Clinical Resource Blue Book", contains over 400 resources such as: how to prepare a clinical CV, MUST ASK clinical recruiter questions and then you get hundreds of contact information for clinical recruiters, CROs and websites for where to look for clinical jobs.

I hope this helps.

I cannot find these resources. The link is incorrect also. Please provide more information on how to obtain these resources.
Any advice on an R&D person interviewing for clinical research?

riya in Mumbai, India

55 months ago

hi,
i m doing my last yr in BSC nursing and want to go for clinical research course, which r pharma companies in mumbai where i can apply for job in near futur with my respective qualification.kindly answer.

riya in Mumbai, India

55 months ago

hi,
i m doing my last yr in BSC nursing and want to go for clinical research course, which r pharma companies in mumbai where i can apply for job in near futur with my respective qualification.kindly answer.

Ruchir Jain in Mumbai, India

54 months ago

Hi Every one,

I Am Completed Masters degree in Medical Biochemistry And PGD clinical trial . I am looking for a transition as a Clinical Research Associate. I am currently doing my internship as a Clinical trials. I am looking forward for my future prospects as a Clinical research associate. So it would be great if any one suggest me what am to do as a fresher to enter into CRA(Monitoring) field.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AHMER MEHKRI in Spring, Texas

46 months ago

Vidhu in Metuchen, New Jersey said: I would like to introduce IRI Clinical Staff to experienced candidates (minimum 3 years experience) who are looking to start a career in the US.

IRI Clinical Staff is a staffing firm and we are always looking for professional candidates who are looking for global exposure in the field of clinical research.

We will provide and assist you with H1B visa and help you get the jobs that compliment your background and will enhance your skills.

IRI is only interested in CRA/CDM with a minimum of 3 years of experience with international CRO or Pharma companies.

My NAME IS Dr Ahmer Mehkri,I have done Bachelors in Medicine,MD I am interested in this job

CAN YOU HELP ME FOR IT.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Shan in London, United Kingdom

38 months ago

Hi I am working as trials coordinator at site, I would like to enter into industry as CRA or In house CRA. can any one guide me what q i would expect in interview and any book for preparing the interview. I would appreciate in this matter

Regards
Shan

Suky in Toronto, Ontario

38 months ago

kelly in Brampton, Ontario said: I am a CRA in Toronto for sanofi-aventis. Can't really answer those questions as the answer is different depending on whom you are!

Hello Kelly!

I saw some of your comments on this forum. It really helps. I want to ask you a question.

I have BSc degree and have ~2 year experience in monitor / coordinate research projects at hospital and clinic. I am currently looking for CRC position in GTA. But I found few opening in this field. Could you please give me some suggestion to step in this field? How can I network with people in this field?

Anyone helps?

Thanks in advance!

sowjanya in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

38 months ago

Vidhu in Metuchen, New Jersey said: I would like to introduce IRI Clinical Staff to experienced candidates (minimum 3 years experience) who are looking to start a career in the US.

hi,i completed my M.sc & i have an experience in molecular biology-Technics, i worked as a research associate in markers lab in india.Now i am in NJ,USA. i want to do job here but i have no guide lines
can you please help me....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.