CRA interview

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

Marty in United Kingdom

124 months ago

i have been working in the Pharma industry for 4 yrs as a nurse, i want to change my career and therefore applied for the CRA Position. what kind of questions are likely to come up, or what do i need to read about

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Toronto, Ontario

124 months ago

1. How would you deal with investigators / coordinators etc who are not listening / completing your requests?
2. How would you deal with people who have conflicting personalities to yours?
3. How would you ensure people of higher authority listen to you / take you seriously?
4. Describe a useful tool you implemented, how, etc.

Mostly situational questions.

Reply - Report abuse

breddi in Toronto, Ontario

123 months ago

kelly in Toronto, Ontario said: 1. How would you deal with investigators / coordinators etc who are not listening / completing your requests?
2. How would you deal with people who have conflicting personalities to yours?
3. How would you ensure people of higher authority listen to you / take you seriously?
4. Describe a useful tool you implemented, how, etc.

Mostly situational questions.

Hi Kelly,

Good questions. What do u do? R u working as aCRA or CRC?
r u in Toronto?
What are your answers if you are asked these questions? Would mind to share?

Thanks.

Reply - Report abuse

kelly in Brampton, Ontario

121 months ago

I am a CRA in Toronto for sanofi-aventis. Can't really answer those questions as the answer is different depending on whom you are!

Reply - Report abuse

Prafulla in Dublin, California

119 months ago

Hi Silpa,
I am a Physical therapist and i am currently doing CRA course through Kriger institute.I would like to know if i should get hands on exp for CRA as i am doing through online.What are the job prospects in Chennai.Do you know any agencies who would recruit CRA's.
Would appreciate if u can reply.
Prafulla.

Reply - Report abuse

sam in Brampton, Ontario

118 months ago

For god sake dont waste your money and time in CRa,ity is stupid kind of .Getting job is looking for rain in desart believe me i spend thousands of $$ and time but no interview even...

Prafulla in Dublin, California said: Hi Silpa,
I am a Physical therapist and i am currently doing CRA course through Kriger institute.I would like to know if i should get hands on exp for CRA as i am doing through online.What are the job prospects in Chennai.Do you know any agencies who would recruit CRA's.
Would appreciate if u can reply.
Prafulla.

Reply - Report abuse

Mohammad Mansoor in Hyderabad, India

117 months ago

Hai,I am Mansoor. Iam a post graduate in M.Pharmacy(pharmacology) and working as clinical research coordinator.Iam looking for CRA position. Please guide me how can i prepare for CRA. Let me know about frequently asked interview questions.

Reply - Report abuse

PLC in San Jose, California

116 months ago

CAN ANYBODY SHARE THEIR EXPERIENCES WITH KRIGER INSTITUTEP

Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Kingston, Ontario

102 months ago

Hi,

I am a M.Sc. graduate student. I have no previous industrial experience but really hoping to find a job in the clinical development area. Any positions that you know of that would take graduates and within Ontario?

Thanks in advance!

Reply - Report abuse

marty in Nottingham, United Kingdom

101 months ago

thank you very much for this information

Reply - Report abuse

sowjanya in Princeton Junction, New Jersey

75 months ago

Vidhu in Metuchen, New Jersey said: I would like to introduce IRI Clinical Staff to experienced candidates (minimum 3 years experience) who are looking to start a career in the US.

IRI Clinical Staff is a staffing firm and we are always looking for professional candidates who are looking for global exposure in the field of clinical research.

We will provide and assist you with H1B visa and help you get the jobs that compliment your background and will enhance your skills.

IRI is only interested in CRA/CDM with a minimum of 3 years of experience with international CRO or Pharma companies.

Send your resume at vidhu@irionline.com

hi,i completed my M.sc & i have an experience in molecular biology-Technics, i worked as a research associate in markers lab in india.Now i am in NJ,USA. i want to do job here but i have no guide lines
can you please help me....

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.