CRA jobs in South America

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 60 of 60)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Saray, Panama

42 months ago

Hi,
I am looking for Sr CRA or CTM. I've been working as Senior CRA in phrama and vaccines studies almost 4 years ago. Currently I am working with a Sponsor (Pharmaceutical company) as Lead CRA for Latin America, but I really would like to get an opportunity as Sr. CRA or CTM.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

JOE in Orlando, Florida

41 months ago

Hi
Do you know about CRA positions in South America (pharmaceutical companies or CROs)?.I have more of 4 years as Clinical Research Assistant and Coordinator in Phase I.II. and III.I'm FMG and live in Orlando Florida,US Citizen,No difficult to travel.Please some Companies can you help...??

Thanks

Ana Rodriguez in Lima, Peru

39 months ago

Hi, my name is Ana Rodriguez im registered nurse in lima peru, and im interested in gaining experience as a CRA , i have been working in preventive medicine but this area of clinical investigation is to me so much interesting so i want to learn about it and have an intership in some pharmaceutical companies or CROs which only aim is to gain experience and new info not to earn income so if anyone knows where in lima peru can i do an intership i will thank you a lot.

Thanks
ANA

O. Falle in Long Beach, California

38 months ago

Does anyone knows about the IRBs in Mexico, Guadalajara to be exact. Interested in doing research work as a PI in Mexico. Thank you

Ken in Boston, Massachusetts

37 months ago

I have my own company and conduct audits of clinics conducting clinical trials for Pharma and Biotech companies. I have worked in several countries around the world, including South America. I would be intersted to see if any companies would be needing audits of clinical trials being conducted in Peru.

email: boskcm@aol.com

Lula Cervantes in Mexico, Mexico

34 months ago

O. Falle in Long Beach, California said: Does anyone knows about the IRBs in Mexico, Guadalajara to be exact. Interested in doing research work as a PI in Mexico. Thank you

I have worked with an excellent Ethics committe in Guadalajara. If you still want the information, please send me an e-mail to lulusa46@gmail.com
By the way, I'm Senior CRA and have experience working in Mexico, Guatemala and Panama as well.

Joseph Livingston in Bogotá, Colombia

30 months ago

Is there any entry level position available in Colombia??? I´m a pharmacist with a deep interest for entering to clinical research field, and I´m currently looking for an entry level position. Does anyboy know something about an offer like that?

Joseph Livingston in Bogotá, Colombia

30 months ago

Is there any entry level position available in Colombia??? I´m a pharmacist with a deep interest for entering to clinical research field, and I´m currently looking for an entry level position. Does anyboy know something about an offer like that?

Nguyen in Bristol, United Kingdom

30 months ago

Dear all,

Do you know about CRA positions in South Canada and/or South USA?

Thanks

Sheila in Crossville, Tennessee

18 months ago

Zoe Edwards in Plano, Texas said: My company is a leading, growing, international CRO who is looking to add clinical research associates throughout Mexico. My email is zedwards@peoplescout.com and I would be more than happy to speak further with anybody who is interested in these opportunities. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to speaking to you.

Zoe Edwards
Mexico Recruitment Team
zedwards@peoplescout.com

I would love more info on these positions. Please contact me at tequilasheila63@yahoo.com

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.