Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 59 of 59)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

hana in Scarborough, Ontario

47 months ago

Iris in Montreal, Quebec said: hi shilpa
when is your test date.
I have the test for the Regulatory Affairs program at 31 march. I'm sure that it is so sompetitive to get into the program.

Dear Iris
could give me some insight to the entrance test and the interview to humber college CRA/ regulatory affair programs
thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

katherine in Toronto, Ontario

47 months ago

Dear Alam and Shilpa,
I am also interested in some information regarding the pre-assessment test at Humber College for CRA. Is there an interview as well?

Thank you

ali in Scarborough, Ontario

45 months ago

can any one help regarding the admission interview of clinical research programme that takes after the written test pls.......?
any guidelines or what i am supposed to face in the interview ..
i do have a M.B.B.S degree but not experienced in clinical research field.

pls help me any one.
thank you

Katie in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

Ali,

You will be better off taking the ECFMG and pursuing a medical career instead of switching the line of work. After all the training you went through, it is foolish to spend more money on more classes in a different field just to end up on the bottom with a very low paying admin job for the first few years (if you are lucky enough to get a job).

I know that it will be a longer route, but many Indian doctors are doing very well following that route and I am sure you will be very successful as well. Be very determined to succeed and you will. Good luck!!

Deeksha M in Toronto, Ontario

45 months ago

Hi,

I applied to the Clinical research program at Humber College and am scheduled for an interview. I was wondering what the interview format is like and which points are highly emphasised? Any help would be great. Thank you!

shilpa in Toronto, Ontario said: hi soni..by consulting many peopleI found dat humber course is d best.............I dont knw yet bcz I hve just applied to the course n not yet got admission der....but many people say so.......U ca aply in humber if you wish.........n abt the test formalities n interview I will tell you wen I will go thru it as to wat it is about.........

ali in Scarborough, Ontario

45 months ago

deeksha

its not that much academic...
they will ask some personal questions like why u choose the field, why humber ?like this...
for me it was like that ,as i did have background in medicine....
what is the inter relationship between medicine and CR...etc

so don't be too nervous , its your luck too...
anyway good luck...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Suky in Toronto, Ontario

36 months ago

Alam in Brampton, Ontario said: actually a lot of information about the process was discussed in that thread. many people including me have gone through the process of asking and answering questions about the admission process. i suggest you try going through it. in case you cannot find that info do let me know and i can give you the detailed info as i am currently in the program and gone through the stage you are currently in. in short its not that hard. best of luck.

Hello Alam!

Glad to hear your voice through this forum. I applied to Humber College Clinical Research Program. I am preparing the entrance test. I am eager to talk to you as you went through all the stages. Hope you can get my message and get back to me. My email address: suky_lee@hotmail.com

Ajay in Brampton, Ontario

36 months ago

Interested,I am looking for CRA job.I am having clinical research experience.

libran2k12 in Mississauga, Ontario

30 months ago

Shilpa in Toronto, Ontario said: HI GUYS..I have to appear for the preadmission test for clinical research in humber..Can anyone guide me that wats its all about n wat do I hve to study for it n frm whr??Anybody who has done from humber ,,plzzzzzzz reply...............

hi can u plzzzzzzzzzzz help me with what they ask in pre-admission english test @humber for clinical research course.......thanks

libran2k12

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.