Clinical Trials job opportunities in Canada or Great Lakes region

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Wantedandlisted in Kiev, Ukraine

38 months ago

Hi everyone ))

My future wife and me plan to move to Canada through Manitoba or Quebec provincial programs. That means we will have Canada's PR status when landed. We're from Ukraine btw.

My future wife has 1,5 years of Clinical Trials experience (CTA, then In-House CRA). By the time we arrive this experience will extend to at least 3 years. But she has no medical education, the one is Master in Accounting and Audit in Ukrainian university. Her English is really nice though, IELTS average of 7.0

I'm gonna ask for some advice from you people (excuse me if my manners are weird, I'm not that experienced in official manner of communication).

There are two questions:

1. What are the best actions to improve employment chances? I understand it's receiving Canadian education, but it seems we'll only be able to afford part-time post-grad programs or just taking some single courses.

We also keep in mind that many of post-grad programs are only available to people with previous medical or chemical, biological education. What programs or courses are the best solution?

2. We've made some brief research and it seems like Canada provides significantly less jobs opportunities in CT than USA except for Toronto and Montreal (correct me if I'm wrong).

And due to our provincial nominations we will not be able to live outside Manitoba or Quebec for the first time (it's not officially restricted but can lead to certain problems later) - so Toronto won't be an option.

So at the moment of our arrival we'll be considering only office opportunities in our province or remote jobs.

The question is - what are the chances of getting employed for remote job in USA for a person with Canadian PR status (Great Lakes states, maybe Northern Atlantic states)?

Thanks a lot for your answers ))

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.