Clinical research jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

anisapatel in Pune, India

89 months ago

I have completed my graduation. And i have specilized in chemistry. Currently i am doing clinical research course from an institute. I am very confuss as in what field should i enter. So kindly reply me.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.