Course notes of SoCRA one day training for CCRP exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 173 of 173)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Evan from Jersey in Summit, New Jersey

41 months ago

Hello,

I have decided to take the socra exam as soon as I can. Like many before me could anyone send me exam prep notes and exam questions. I can not take the exam prep course offered due to my own financial circumstances and would appreciate any help. My email is evan.garonzik@gmail.com. Happy upcoming holidays!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sandy Randy in Birmingham, Alabama

39 months ago

Pls help!!!

Yes, any course notes would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I take the exam in one month!!! Please help!

williamssandy31@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sandy Randy in Birmingham, Alabama

39 months ago

Jordan1 in Montreal, Quebec said: No problem ... as soon as I get all the info, I'll forward it to you

If you still have any notes, please forward them to me!! I take the exam in a month, any help is needed.

Thanks,

williamssandy31@yahoo.com

Deborah in Indianapolis, Indiana

34 months ago

you_can_do_it in Indianapolis, Indiana said: That will really be helpful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Are you taking the exam next week (June 23)

Sanchez in Pompano Beach, Florida

34 months ago

Janika in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I took the test in November. Study the guide. Don't pay too much attention to the actual regulation/guideline #'s but be aware of what is in them. also...really know the monitor responsibilities. KNOW GCP in and out. Hope this helps....good luck!

I am new in this. Can anyone tell me about the Study guide that you are mentioning? Is there a way to buy it?
Thank you for the help. I have to take the test in 2 weeks.

Kathy

34 months ago

Hi Sanchez,

Both SoCRA and ACRP provide a study packet for their certification tests. SoCRA's is less expensive, but it contains more information that can be found for free elsewhere. ACRP's is good and really goes into the HOW and WHY you do things. It was my choice and I learned a lot from studying for the ACRP exam. Both can be purchased online for a nominal fee.

Getting either of these study materials is not necessary. If you rely on your work experience you will be fine.

The certification guides (on their website, available for free) will tell you what you need to know and the percentage of questions dedicated to each topic.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

raza in Houston, Texas

33 months ago

Darlene K in Houston, Texas said: Hi, it's me Darlene. I studied a lot prior to the exam and did pass the exam on my first try (whew!!). My suggestions for study are:

The day before the exam, I took a vacation day solely to study. I took the study exam guide and went through it page by page. I highlighted what I thought to be pertinent information and simultaneously wrote notes (17 pages of notes). It took me an entire day to do this. Then the morning of the exam, I took my notes with me in the car and studied them while my husband drove me to the exam. That way, I was able to go over what I thought to be very important items that I thought had a good likelihood of being on the exam. Our research nurses and PAs gave me good advice on what to study: Helsinki, Belmont, Nuremberg, GCPs, CFRs, protocols and their informed consents. You need to know the structure of the consent forms. Also, memorize the dates of N turemberg/Helsinki/Belmont. Basically, if it is in the study guide, you should have a working knowledge of the topic. If you prepare protocols and informed consents, you will already have a good knowledge of these topics. Good luck!

Hi there
Hope you are doing well.
Congrats you managed to get this monkey off your back I am taking this test in about 12 days time,so is there any chance I can have these notes that you made. Truly appreciate you help email is raza9000@Yahoo.com. blesss

dw in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

May I get the exam note or question, please email me sayagyi@yahoo.com Thanks!

Both SoCRA and ACRP provide a study packet for their certification tests. SoCRA's is less expensive, but it contains more information that can be found for free elsewhere. ACRP's is good and really goes into the HOW and WHY you do things. It was my choice and I learned a lot from studying for the ACRP exam. Both can be purchased online for a nominal fee.

Getting either of these study materials is not necessary. If you rely on your work experience you will be fine.

The certification guides (on their website, available for free) will tell you what you need to know and the percentage of questions dedicated to each topic.

33 months ago

Could you please send me socra exam note or old question to email sayagyi7@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Pat

33 months ago

Hi DW,

I doubt anyone would email you the study guide or the practice tests they paid for. Distributing ACRP's or SoCRA's copyrighted material is illegal. If you would like it, you should pay for it just like everyone else does.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

Who sell it? Where can I buy exam questions?

Pat

33 months ago

You can purchase study guides and practice tests online on the website where you register to take the test. For ACRP, they have a full, free PDF Certification Guide. Read this from front to back- it will tell you a lot about what you can expect and how to maintain your certification.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

33 months ago

sound like you never take the socra exam. They don't have questions unless you make one.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Chicago, Illinois

33 months ago

Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:
www.socra.org/html/certific.htm
Scroll down, you'll see how to purchase the study guide and some free practice questions.

Here's the link to buy ACRP's certification guide and full practice test:
acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification/ExamPreparation.aspx

Here's the link to the free certification guide:
acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification.aspx

I recommend and highly prefer ACRP over SoCRA for career success as an industry-based CRA. SoCRA seems to be better for university research professionals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

raz in Sugar Land, Texas

33 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

hey
hope you are doing well, just wanted to know if its possible for you to email me the notes. i will truly appreciate it

raza9000@yahoo.com
Thanks

sayagyi7@yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

Do you know the answer for sample question from SOCRA.ORG? thanks!

Pat in Chicago, Illinois said: Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:
Scroll down, you'll see how to purchase the study guide and some free practice questions.

I recommend and highly prefer ACRP over SoCRA for career success as an industry-based CRA. SoCRA seems to be better for university research professionals.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

sayagyi7@yahoo.com in Los Angeles, California

33 months ago

Do you know the answer for sample question from SOCRA.ORG? thanks!

Pat in Chicago, Illinois said: Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:

33 months ago

in socra, do we need to know exact code number? eg.

What is 21CFR50.55 Subpart D?
A. Clinical investigations involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subjects' disorder or condition.
B. Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
C. Clinical investigations involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects.
D. Clinical investigations not otherwise approvable that present an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.

Is it possible question? Do we need to know exact number for all codes?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No Reply - Report abuse

runner in Yorktown, Virginia

32 months ago

raza in Houston, Texas said: Hi there
Hope you are doing well.
Congrats you managed to get this monkey off your back I am taking this test in about 12 days time,so is there any chance I can have these notes that you made. Truly appreciate you help email is raza9000@Yahoo.com. blesss

Raza or anyone who can help. I take the exam in 1 month and would greatly appreciate some notes. If possible please email me at beach1010@ymail.com. Thank you in advance for anyone who can pass along the help. :)

Rose in Sacramento, California

31 months ago

Can you please tell me if anyone has flashcards for the SoCRA exam i can purchase? I am in Sacramento and scheduled to take the exam in November. Please help!!!

rajesh in Loma Linda, California

31 months ago

Rose in Sacramento, California said: Can you please tell me if anyone has flashcards for the SoCRA exam i can purchase? I am in Sacramento and scheduled to take the exam in November. Please help!!!

Hi Rose i am in California, wanted to find out if you have any flashcards for socra exams,I am also trying to take the exam in Nov.Do you have any study preperation materials for it.
rajeshk2u@gmail.com

Rose in Fair Oaks, California

29 months ago

Hi Patrick,

i need your help. Can you please provide me with notes if you have any.

Thank you,

vardenikk@yahoo.com

caryl Coralzzi in New Haven, Connecticut

14 months ago

jessie in Singapore, Singapore said: Could you guys send me the prep notes also? I am sitting for the exam next month. Thanks! axe_txe@yahoo.co.uk

If you have the study notes, please forward them to me. The review book is difficult to work with.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.