Course notes of SoCRA one day training for CCRP exam

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (151 to 192 of 192)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

Sandy Randy in Birmingham, Alabama

68 months ago

Pls help!!!

Yes, any course notes would be greatly appreciated!!!!
I take the exam in one month!!! Please help!

williamssandy31@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

Sandy Randy in Birmingham, Alabama

68 months ago

Jordan1 in Montreal, Quebec said: No problem ... as soon as I get all the info, I'll forward it to you

If you still have any notes, please forward them to me!! I take the exam in a month, any help is needed.

Thanks,

williamssandy31@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

Deborah in Indianapolis, Indiana

64 months ago

you_can_do_it in Indianapolis, Indiana said: That will really be helpful. Thank you so much for sharing!

Are you taking the exam next week (June 23)

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sanchez in Pompano Beach, Florida

64 months ago

Janika in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I took the test in November. Study the guide. Don't pay too much attention to the actual regulation/guideline #'s but be aware of what is in them. also...really know the monitor responsibilities. KNOW GCP in and out. Hope this helps....good luck!

I am new in this. Can anyone tell me about the Study guide that you are mentioning? Is there a way to buy it?
Thank you for the help. I have to take the test in 2 weeks.

Reply - Report abuse

Kathy

64 months ago

Hi Sanchez,

Both SoCRA and ACRP provide a study packet for their certification tests. SoCRA's is less expensive, but it contains more information that can be found for free elsewhere. ACRP's is good and really goes into the HOW and WHY you do things. It was my choice and I learned a lot from studying for the ACRP exam. Both can be purchased online for a nominal fee.

Getting either of these study materials is not necessary. If you rely on your work experience you will be fine.

The certification guides (on their website, available for free) will tell you what you need to know and the percentage of questions dedicated to each topic.

Reply - Report abuse

raza in Houston, Texas

62 months ago

Darlene K in Houston, Texas said: Hi, it's me Darlene. I studied a lot prior to the exam and did pass the exam on my first try (whew!!). My suggestions for study are:

The day before the exam, I took a vacation day solely to study. I took the study exam guide and went through it page by page. I highlighted what I thought to be pertinent information and simultaneously wrote notes (17 pages of notes). It took me an entire day to do this. Then the morning of the exam, I took my notes with me in the car and studied them while my husband drove me to the exam. That way, I was able to go over what I thought to be very important items that I thought had a good likelihood of being on the exam. Our research nurses and PAs gave me good advice on what to study: Helsinki, Belmont, Nuremberg, GCPs, CFRs, protocols and their informed consents. You need to know the structure of the consent forms. Also, memorize the dates of N turemberg/Helsinki/Belmont. Basically, if it is in the study guide, you should have a working knowledge of the topic. If you prepare protocols and informed consents, you will already have a good knowledge of these topics. Good luck!

Hi there
Hope you are doing well.
Congrats you managed to get this monkey off your back I am taking this test in about 12 days time,so is there any chance I can have these notes that you made. Truly appreciate you help email is raza9000@Yahoo.com. blesss

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

dw in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

May I get the exam note or question, please email me sayagyi@yahoo.com Thanks!

Both SoCRA and ACRP provide a study packet for their certification tests. SoCRA's is less expensive, but it contains more information that can be found for free elsewhere. ACRP's is good and really goes into the HOW and WHY you do things. It was my choice and I learned a lot from studying for the ACRP exam. Both can be purchased online for a nominal fee.

Getting either of these study materials is not necessary. If you rely on your work experience you will be fine.

The certification guides (on their website, available for free) will tell you what you need to know and the percentage of questions dedicated to each topic.

Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Could you please send me socra exam note or old question to email sayagyi7@yahoo.com
Thanks!

Reply - Report abuse

Pat

62 months ago

Hi DW,

I doubt anyone would email you the study guide or the practice tests they paid for. Distributing ACRP's or SoCRA's copyrighted material is illegal. If you would like it, you should pay for it just like everyone else does.

Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

Who sell it? Where can I buy exam questions?

Reply - Report abuse

Pat

62 months ago

You can purchase study guides and practice tests online on the website where you register to take the test. For ACRP, they have a full, free PDF Certification Guide. Read this from front to back- it will tell you a lot about what you can expect and how to maintain your certification.

Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

sound like you never take the socra exam. They don't have questions unless you make one.

Reply - Report abuse

Pat in Chicago, Illinois

62 months ago

Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:
www.socra.org/html/certific.htm
Scroll down, you'll see how to purchase the study guide and some free practice questions.

Here's the link to buy ACRP's certification guide and full practice test:
acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification/ExamPreparation.aspx

Here's the link to the free certification guide:
acrpnet.org/MainMenuCategory/Certification.aspx

I recommend and highly prefer ACRP over SoCRA for career success as an industry-based CRA. SoCRA seems to be better for university research professionals.

Reply - Report abuse

raz in Sugar Land, Texas

62 months ago

Patrick in Etobicoke, Ontario said: Hi Daniel, if you still looking for notes for the CCRP exam, yes I can help you with.
Bye

hey
hope you are doing well, just wanted to know if its possible for you to email me the notes. i will truly appreciate it

raza9000@yahoo.com
Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

sayagyi7@*****.*** in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

Do you know the answer for sample question from SOCRA.ORG? thanks!

Pat in Chicago, Illinois said: Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:
Scroll down, you'll see how to purchase the study guide and some free practice questions.

I recommend and highly prefer ACRP over SoCRA for career success as an industry-based CRA. SoCRA seems to be better for university research professionals.

Reply - Report abuse

sayagyi7@*****.*** in Los Angeles, California

62 months ago

Do you know the answer for sample question from SOCRA.ORG? thanks!

Pat in Chicago, Illinois said: Looks like you gotta spoon-feed some people.....

Here's the link:

Reply - Report abuse

62 months ago

in socra, do we need to know exact code number? eg.

What is 21CFR50.55 Subpart D?
A. Clinical investigations involving greater than minimal risk and no prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects, but likely to yield generalizable knowledge about the subjects' disorder or condition.
B. Requirements for permission by parents or guardians and for assent by children.
C. Clinical investigations involving greater than minimal risk but presenting the prospect of direct benefit to individual subjects.
D. Clinical investigations not otherwise approvable that present an opportunity to understand, prevent, or alleviate a serious problem affecting the health or welfare of children.

Is it possible question? Do we need to know exact number for all codes?

Reply - Report abuse

runner in Yorktown, Virginia

61 months ago

raza in Houston, Texas said: Hi there
Hope you are doing well.
Congrats you managed to get this monkey off your back I am taking this test in about 12 days time,so is there any chance I can have these notes that you made. Truly appreciate you help email is raza9000@Yahoo.com. blesss

Raza or anyone who can help. I take the exam in 1 month and would greatly appreciate some notes. If possible please email me at beach1010@ymail.com. Thank you in advance for anyone who can pass along the help. :)

Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Sacramento, California

61 months ago

Can you please tell me if anyone has flashcards for the SoCRA exam i can purchase? I am in Sacramento and scheduled to take the exam in November. Please help!!!

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

rajesh in Loma Linda, California

60 months ago

Rose in Sacramento, California said: Can you please tell me if anyone has flashcards for the SoCRA exam i can purchase? I am in Sacramento and scheduled to take the exam in November. Please help!!!

Hi Rose i am in California, wanted to find out if you have any flashcards for socra exams,I am also trying to take the exam in Nov.Do you have any study preperation materials for it.
rajeshk2u@gmail.com

Reply - Report abuse

Rose in Fair Oaks, California

59 months ago

Hi Patrick,

i need your help. Can you please provide me with notes if you have any.

Thank you,

vardenikk@yahoo.com

Reply - Report abuse

caryl Coralzzi in New Haven, Connecticut

44 months ago

jessie in Singapore, Singapore said: Could you guys send me the prep notes also? I am sitting for the exam next month. Thanks! axe_txe@yahoo.co.uk

If you have the study notes, please forward them to me. The review book is difficult to work with.

Reply - Report abuse

Josh Simon in Lansdale, Pennsylvania

28 months ago

I have just created an e-book of concise notes for all the regulations covered on the SOCRA exam, which is a good alternative to going through all those regs:

Search on Amazon.com for "clinical research certification notes".

Reply - Report abuse

armanbala in Richmond, Texas

28 months ago

Josh Simon in Lansdale, Pennsylvania said: I have just created an e-book of concise notes for all the regulations covered on the SOCRA exam, which is a good alternative to going through all those regs:

Search on Amazon.com for "clinical research certification notes".

Hello Josh, Personally I don't like to study with gadgets, I saw it in Amazon but it is in kindle version which is not printable. do you have any other format like PDF or other printable format. I am interested to purchase.Thanks

Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

armanbala in Richmond, Texas said: Hello Josh, Personally I don't like to study with gadgets, I saw it in Amazon but it is in kindle version which is not printable. do you have any other format like PDF or other printable format. I am interested to purchase.Thanks

Hi there,

I do indeed have a PDF version. The trick, however, is getting a merchant interface where I can sell a plain old PDF, unless you feel comfortable with using PayPal to send funds and then getting the file emailed to you. I'm opened to suggestions if you know of a good interface where I can put up a PDF quickly and accept purchases.

Best,

--Josh

Reply - Report abuse

armanbala in Richmond, Texas

28 months ago

Josh Simon in Lansdale, Pennsylvania said: Hi there,

I do indeed have a PDF version. The trick, however, is getting a merchant interface where I can sell a plain old PDF, unless you feel comfortable with using PayPal to send funds and then getting the file emailed to you. I'm opened to suggestions if you know of a good interface where I can put up a PDF quickly and accept purchases.

Best,

--Josh

OK thanks, please send me your PayPal account information to amerinia@gmail.com.

Reply - Report abuse

28 months ago

armanbala in Richmond, Texas said: OK thanks, please send me your PayPal account information to amerinia@gmail.com.

Pleasure handling your request. Let me know if you have any questions on the notes. Meanwhile, I will find a way for others get download a PDF if they prefer that instead of Kindle.

Reply - Report abuse

hima

20 months ago

Hello,

I am planning to give socra exam in a month. Can anyone please send me any relevant material that I can use to crack the exam or any guidelines on how to prepare or what intensity and expectation of the exam.

Thank you very much in advance.
Hima.

Reply - Report abuse

Sally in Los Angeles, California

15 months ago

Hello,
I'm currently studying for the SOCRA exam and I would like to get any study guidance I can get. If anyone has any notes or sample questions, that would help me a great deal.

Thank you so much in advance! boopdoll22@msn.com
Sally

Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Josh Simon in Lansdale, Pennsylvania said: Pleasure handling your request. Let me know if you have any questions on the notes. Meanwhile, I will find a way for others get download a PDF if they prefer that instead of Kindle.

Hi Josh,
Do you have sample questions for the SOCRA exam?

Reply - Report abuse

Yassi in New York, New York

15 months ago

Hello SOCRA takers, does anyone have practice questions/test that they could please share with me? I am taking the test this coming Wednesday. zar.yassi@gmail.com

Thank so much in advance!

Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Hi Josh, How can I purchace your PDF version of the study notes? Please let me know how to find you through paypal?

Reply - Report abuse

Josh in Lansdale, Pennsylvania

15 months ago

Hi there,

The study guide I wrote up essentially takes the dry regulations and makes them all into bullet points. This forum will not let me post a link to it but you can see it if you search Amazon.com for "clinical research notes" and click on the first entry. Author is myself, Josh Simon.

I also created a course on Udemy.com that goes over the notes (and also gives a copy of this same PDF) for slightly more. Go to udemy.com and search for "clinical research for medical devices". Use promo code "ClinRes1".

Reply - Report abuse

15 months ago

Sally in Los Angeles, California said: Hi Josh,
Do you have sample questions for the SOCRA exam?

Sample questions are not something I mess with because the tests are proprietary and I do not actually have that sort of thing. Apologies.

Reply - Report abuse

freddie d in San Jose, California

15 months ago

Any body try studying from the notes linked to here. I don't see any reviews on the amazon page of this study notes. Thanks

Josh in Lansdale, Pennsylvania said: Hi there,

The study guide I wrote up essentially takes the dry regulations and makes them all into bullet points. This forum will not let me post a link to it but you can see it if you search Amazon.com for " clinical research notes" and click on the first entry . Author is myself, Josh Simon.

I also created a course on Udemy.com that goes over the notes (and also gives a copy of this same PDF) for slightly more. Go to udemy.com and search for "clinical research for medical devices". Use promo code "ClinRes1".

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

freddie d in San Jose, California said: Any body try studying from the notes linked to here. I don't see any reviews on the amazon page of this study notes. Thanks

If you have Amazon Prime you can read them for free. For about the same price you can also just hear and see me give the notes online *and* get the PDF with all these summarized notes by taking the course through my medical device courses website:

medicaldevicecourses.com/2015/06/clinical-research-for-medical-devices/

Who should take this course?

Clinical Research Associates looking to expand their knowledge
Individuals preparing to test for a clinical research certification
Experienced clinical professionals looking to brush up on regulations
Medical Device Project Managers that need to understand the role of clinical research on their team

What you get:

Unlimited time access to 6 recorded online lectures (~ 1 hr of content)
A 50-page e-book of bullet point notes on regulations covered on many clinical research certification exams (21CFR 50, 56, 312, 812, ICH Guidelines, and more)
Access to a forum for discussing/asking questions to the instructor
Free updates to course material

Reply - Report abuse

Charlotte in Washington, District of Columbia

6 months ago

Josh,

I clicked on the above mentioned links to purchase a copy of the study guide in PDF format, however the link was no longer there. Is there someway to still purchase the study guide. I do not have a kindle, so I would prefer a version I could print out.

Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Hi Charlotte,

Thank you for catching that. When I updated my site with new content, the links changed a little. Here is the new link for the Clinical Research webinar/short course:

medicaldevicecourses.com/clinical-research-for-medical-devices/

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

The PDF you are asking for, with the notes on regulations, comes with that course.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

SDV-er in Chicago, Illinois

6 months ago

Beware of purchasing third party study guides that could be notes based on what someone saw at the course two years ago. I see too many people get swindled on this forum by buying courses/guides/"placement helpers"/resume builders/etc.

Reply - Report abuse

6 months ago

Every so often I want to make it clear here that the guide and course I have up on my site and Amazon say absolutely nothing about the certifications/tests/etc. for SOCRA. What I have is just a straight re-stating of the regulations in a much shorter format that is easier to study from, and this may come in handy if you happen to be studying for a certification and do not want to take all these notes on the regulations yourself.

So long as your course/test/certification asks you about regulations surrounding GCP's, this should help.

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Sonia in Potomac, Maryland

5 months ago

Hi all,
If anyone is able to send my their notes from the one day training course to prep for the exam I would greatly appreciate it! I take the exam in a month...if anyone who has already taken the exam recently has any other tips for studying, please advise! My email is sgup17@gmail.com

Thank you!!
Sonia

Yes
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.