ENTRY LEVEL CRA JOBS.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 235)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Toya Rumph in Norcross, Georgia

77 months ago

I'm looking for a entry level CRA position....can you help me out? I have 5 years of Data Management exp.

kt in London, United Kingdom said: Hi Mithra
I am not working in clinical research but i am known to it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ojas in Greenvale, New York

77 months ago

hey guys,

I need serious help. I want to know about KRC.One of the recruiter has asked me to take this course. I just want to know whether this course is worth it and will it make any change for my Job opportunities in states. Am currently in states finishing my MS in Pharmaceutics and I want to jump in clinical research as a CRA.Also wanted some info abt CRA opportunites in NY.

thank you so much.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No Reply - Report abuse

Rahul in Bangalore, India

77 months ago

Dear Albert,

Can you please guide about how you got the job oppurtunities in Korea and if you could the details of that recruitment agency.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

kt in Keighley, United Kingdom

77 months ago

Hi
If you have more than 5 years experience in data management then you can get a job in clinical data management.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

77 months ago

ojas in Greenvale, New York said: hey guys,

I need serious help. I want to know about KRC.One of the recruiter has asked me to take this course. I just want to know whether this course is worth it and will it make any change for my Job opportunities in states. Am currently in states finishing my MS in Pharmaceutics and I want to jump in clinical research as a CRA.Also wanted some info abt CRA opportunites in NY.

thank you so much.

I finished the course in KRC last August. However, it's still difficult to find an entry level CRA position. One reason is that alot of companies don't know what KRC is. Currently, I'm applying for job opportunities as clinical research coordinator, clinical research assistant, quality coordinator, etc. Anything that would be a stepping stone to CRA. It's still hard though. Maybe the economy is also affecting the hiring process. I ask some HR I had interviewed with and they all said there are so many job applicants these days. That's why it's going to be slow in choosing the candidates. If you want more opinion, you can email me at cjsoon@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California

77 months ago

Ayaan B in Dublin, California said: I am actually still doing it and am about to finish it next month. I am hoping for the best. These guys also provide internship programs.So , I am applying for different positions including entry level but so far no luck.

There's a recruiter in Pleasanton who's helping me alot. Email me if you want more details since this forum doesn't allow phone numbers to be posted. She's helping me land a job in North Bay. My email is cjsoon@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

ojas in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

Carl Soon in San Francisco, California said: I finished the course in KRC last August. However, it's still difficult to find an entry level CRA position. One reason is that alot of companies don't know what KRC is. Currently, I'm applying for job opportunities as clinical research coordinator, clinical research assistant, quality coordinator, etc. Anything that would be a stepping stone to CRA. It's still hard though. Maybe the economy is also affecting the hiring process. I ask some HR I had interviewed with and they all said there are so many job applicants these days. That's why it's going to be slow in choosing the candidates. If you want more opinion, you can email me at cjsoon@gmail.com

hey thanks so much

Tyon in Fairfax, Virginia

77 months ago

I think the best thing for you to do is target Clinical Research Coordinator Positions. This way you can work with CRA's and get to know all the Reg Docs and procedures. Also, Clinical Trial Associate and Research Associate positions will be great with an Sponsor or CRO. You will be able to work your way up within a year, depending on the company.

Chirag in Winchester, Massachusetts

77 months ago

would like to Delete my comments in this forum

thanks

77 months ago

Tyon in Fairfax, Virginia said: I think the best thing for you to do is target Clinical Research Coordinator Positions. This way you can work with CRA's and get to know all the Reg Docs and procedures. Also, Clinical Trial Associate and Research Associate positions will be great with an Sponsor or CRO. You will be able to work your way up within a year, depending on the company.

thank you for the advise!

77 months ago

tebogo boom in Bloemfontein, South Africa said: Hi Guys

i just foun out bout the forum.

I have a Honours in medical Science, diploma in projects management with 14 months experince as a Clinical trials assistant and 9 months as a medical writer. I have telephonic interview thursday 12:00 (+2h00 GMT) for CRA position. what trivial questions may i expect?

regards
tebogo

How did the interview go? Did you get the job? If so, where?

77 months ago

Mary in Cary, North Carolina said: I am interested in the Clinical Research field. I have a BS in molecular biology and I am currently in a ABSN program. I am hoping the BSN will help me find an entry level job somewhere in RTP, NC. If anyone knows of a good way for me to enter the field, or knows of any entry level jobs in that area please let me know. Thanks!

Try Phamanet and PPD

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ojas in Greenvale, New York

76 months ago

hey am intrested i just have one question. Do these jobs sponsor H-1 and how do i submit my resume.

Abid in Santa Clara, California

76 months ago

Helo!
I m a student of b.tech biotechnology in india and want to pursue my career in clinical research.
Plz guide me regarding the trainings or courses to be undertaken and also where to get them.
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

SB in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

76 months ago

yrao in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: Hi Anuradha,

I am looking for CRA jobs in u.s as well, you can contact me at yrao2k@gmail.com so that we can discuss n share knowledge about clincal research.

Regards,
DYRAO.

Hi,
I am recent graduate from School of public health and am looking for job openings in clinical research .Can I email you to get some information?At the moment I am totally lost .

Prophet28 in Raleigh, North Carolina

76 months ago

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration. I have been looking for a job as a CRA for sometime now but it seems like everybody require some experience in clinical research.How can i break into clinical research monitoring? Are there companies that hire entry level CRAs?

Try smaller CRO who look for training and little experience. Also, every task that you have down that is transferable to CRA skills- accentate on your CV/Resume.

Andrew Brown in Raleigh, North Carolina

76 months ago

I would agree to hight light everything you have done along the lines of CRA- I would also add that should remember if any of your professors know anyone in the industry at a level that could give you a chacne. Try to join industry organizations (if you have not already)go where the experienced CRC/CRA'S go, attend what they attend etc....

76 months ago

Thank you so much Prophrt and Andrew.
I have an experiene as research coordinator in study being conducted in a clincal drug trial in a hospital.I cannot equate it to CRA.Can I ?
Where should I look for postions ? University ? Where else ? Will the CRO take me .I have the skills ,experience but no education as a CRA.Please suggest!!!

I am not sure if I want to work in the field of public health.

76 months ago

What do you consider yourself entry level or very ecperienced? it also depends on where you want to drive your career (academic or pharma) in either case you will need to approach the organization with what you've done in the industry and what you would like to contribute and how you would make the contribution. I would suggest to everyone, interview yourself then ask with what you say would you hire you? if not bruch up and get some advice on how to properly address what it is you want from a company. Most of the time it's not your training or skill but the confidence you project and and the time you took to understand the company in-which you apply to and what they are trying to acheive and how you can contribute.

DR.SWARA in Calcutta, India

76 months ago

I introduce myself as a registered medical graduate (B.H.M.S) Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery (5 1/2 yrs). From University of Calcutta. I completed my schooling from Loreto House, a renowned English-medium Convent School. I am very much energetic young lady having strong will to gather experience in various fields. I can speak fluently in English ,Bengali and Hindi. I have excellent communication skills and computer literacy. I possess a full clean driver’s license & passport.

I have worked as a Clinical Research Associate in a BIO RESEARCH PVT.LTD where I joined on 1st October, 2007. I liked the Organization very much and have been able to gather valuable experience.

I like to join a larger Clinical Research Organization to utilize the greater energy which I possess at the same time to scale new height in field of Clinical Research, impart professional knowledge & skills by being part of the organization that provides new avenues for growth & innovation.
I have done fellowship in Clinmical research also.can any one help me with a good Job? dr.swaralipi@gmail.com

tebogo boom in Bloemfontein, South Africa

76 months ago

Andrew Brown in Raleigh, North Carolina said: What do you consider yourself entry level or very ecperienced? it also depends on where you want to drive your career (academic or pharma) in either case you will need to approach the organization with what you've done in the industry and what you would like to contribute and how you would make the contribution. I would suggest to everyone, interview yourself then ask with what you say would you hire you? if not bruch up and get some advice on how to properly address what it is you want from a company. Most of the time it's not your training or skill but the confidence you project and and the time you took to understand the company in-which you apply to and what they are trying to acheive and how you can contribute.

Thank You, Andrew, Highly appreciated. I posses a M Med (Masters Medical Micro, and Project management certification (commercial field). Started as a Clinical trial assistant (one and half years), followed by Medical Writer (2 years. I secured a CRA interview scheduled this friday.

Can any1 improvise to what other items I can focus on during my meeting with pospective employer?

thank You

76 months ago

Toya Rumph in Norcross, Georgia said: How did the interview go? Did you get the job? If so, where?

Hi Toya

allow me to mention that my Masters was confirmed by my University. I I landed a face-to-face interview.

Yomi Nelson in Newark, New Jersey

76 months ago

Can some advice, I am having a f2f interview with BMS next week for the position of Assistant Veterinary Scientist. what should I expect from the interviewers and possible question they might ask me.
Please I need this job and this is a good company to be with.

76 months ago

First of all loose the fear! you will surely mess up if you walk in there with fear and anxiety. So calm down and think about the title- what do you think an assistant VS will do.. then look at the job disc. If you know you can do the job then the only other things to overcome is what makes you better than the other person they will interview that can do the job as well. How will you set yourself aside from all other candidates and their will be a few (in this econ)once you figure that out then think about what extra you will bring to the table that will impress them. Don't forget to send a thank you letter after.

76 months ago

Thank you Andrew ,you have some very good suggestions.
I have questions here:
At times,i fail to understand how am I considered better than others .How can I prove that ?I am a physicican,worked as research assistant,masters in public health but I have no certfication in research .Still want to work in research.How am I good match?

Do i need to get a certificate ? from where?I have research assistant in a Hospital in India but do not have a certificate?

IPlease suggest.Your suggestions are very valuable.

Yomi Nelson in Newark, New Jersey

76 months ago

Thank you for your advice Andrew.

76 months ago

Hello there, you askhow can you prove you are better than others, you don't prove it you show it by the passion in your words and work. Show the pattern from past and present efforts. You have to get the interviewer to see the differnt path you took to get to the same place as another but with more passion and attention and commitment and by never getting burnt out from what you want to do. Show how this is a part of who you are and want to be. I felt your passion just from your question and that's what makes you a good match. The only question is how good are you at making the right person feel that from you. You should try and apply to organizations that offer a certificate program. I am a clinical research recruiter and I don't get clients asking that we prove certification. It's always good to have every credential in an industry but there are scenerios where you could break into without it same for degrees. Now days, a "good match" is a person who will be commited, honest, trustworthy, contributing, passionate, and goes beyound the call of duty. You just can't say it, you gotta show it...

Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

OJAS in Greenvale, New York

76 months ago

HI ANDREW,

i GOT TO KNOW FROM THE BLOG THAT YOU ARE A CLINICAL RESEARCH RECRUITER....CAN I HAVE UR EMAIL ID SO THAT CAN FORWARD YOU MY RESUME.....

OJAS in Greenvale, New York

76 months ago

MY EMAIL ID IS ojj_joshi@yahoo.com

76 months ago

Thank you so much Andrew.Thank you for those motivating words.
All I want is an organization who can give me an opportunity to prove ,not by my words bu my action .
i am not sure if it is ethical for you to post your email id but it will help me immensely if I can ask questions and sugestions via email.

Look forward to your post.

75 months ago

Yomi Nelson in Newark, New Jersey said: Can some advice, I am having a f2f interview with BMS next week for the position of Assistant Veterinary Scientist. what should I expect from the interviewers and possible question they might ask me.
Please I need this job and this is a good company to be with.

Yomi, i had mine last friday. And guess what??? I nailed it.

I am from south Africa and the industry has a reputation, but not many has been exposed to it. the thing I found most helpfull was the info you gather about the company and match the company objectives, area of expertise and job description with what you have got to offer. It doesnt mean only to be an experienced individual. But know what you want, what you can OFFER and what benefit you may bring to the company.

I have been watching the comments from the forum for the past few months, and the only thing that comes up is problems and no solutions. Many of the US based compatriots mentions courses for CRAs. From my analysis, it is not the course that is needed, but experience.

Some of us on the forum are physicians. Are physicians not medical doctors?? if so, practice medicine. In clinical research we do have physicians..duh...wake up.

To all of us, stop complaining and looking for a reason not to get "thee" job. It doesnt matter what experience you have, as long as it is beneficial to the prospective employer, it will be enough. I did CTA (part time) for a short period and medical writing. Look at the job description for CRAs. it mentions the words - compile clin study protocols/reports/narratives/investigator brochures etc. Is this not what a med writer do?
Do monitotring. Dont worry about the word monitoring. ask yourself what a monitor does monitor. CHECK that protocol is complied to.In other words, do document trail and checking of data source data (as a candidate you must read 'verify data').
follow-up regulatory submissions. Why are we crying? look at FDA,EMEA & EU

75 months ago

CRA work has got a lot to do with paper work. So if asked if you can do filing, say yes and motivat any file you did.

Whaen ever asked in an interview, respond by making an example of something that happend. What was the Situation, Task, Action take (by you or atleast your role)and result. Some employees may ask stuff like, what could you have done beter. As a Lab assitant - talk about that PCR technique, hoe it went wrong. and give possible explanations. As a doctor (resident)mention that patient ( dont 4get confidentiality), as CTA mention that vicious subject you had to attend to, as a med writer mention that document that got you almost fired due to version control. What ever you quastion you get, ask for clarification, if not, tell your interviewer you have a simmilar situation irrelevant to clinical set up. And explain it.

My lesson here is: PAST PERFORMANCE PREDICT FUTURE ACTION.

theresa in Brandon, Manitoba

75 months ago

I am looking for a CRA position; I have a PhD (Nutrition) with 6 years pharmaceutical experience. Can anyone help me.

75 months ago

I am looking for a CRA position; I have a PhD in nutrition with 6 years of pharmaceutical experience.

Pooja in Pune, India

75 months ago

Hi Guys,

I have done B.PHARM,MPHARM from India and then MSc in clinical pharmacology from University of Glasgow, UK. I came back to India few days back.I want to work as CRA in clinical research field but struggling hard to get into this field without any experience.Could you please guide me or give some names of the recruiters or some contacts.I thought it would be easier in India as compared to UK or USA for freshers.I am planing to stay in India for a year to gain some experience and then move on to some other country (I am eligible for UK work permit for 2 years).Even I am ready to opt for trainee or assistant positions but cant find any way to get the same.

Please help me out,I am really frustrated.

Pooja.

Naren in Sheffield, United Kingdom

75 months ago

Albert Cho in Toronto, Ontario said: I got a job offer in Korea as entry CRA. I was wondering if CRA working experience in Korea or any other oversea country can be used in the future in north america. plz reply.

Hi albert
Could you please tell me which institute in Korea is hiring CRO for entry level.
narandhar@gmail.com
Thanks
Naren

Bhavin Bhavsar in Norwich, Connecticut

74 months ago

Hello friends,
I have graduated very recently with M.S Pharmacology/Toxicology from a university in USA. I am very much interested in CRA/RA but dont know what i training/courses i need to do for the same. Also i m an international student so right now i am on OPT but would later need H1 sponsership. So any of you have contacts of recruiters who can market my job and also does H1 file processing in the NY,NJ,CT,MA or NH area.
Looking forward for the help.
Thanks
Bhavin

Lynn in Passaic, New Jersey

74 months ago

I am looking to enter the CRA field. I have my BSN with several years of hospital experience in different areas. If anyone is aware of any positions in New Jersey or can offer information of how to obtain a CRA position, I would appreciate it!

fouziathegr8 in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

74 months ago

rao in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania said: hi chirag,

I am looking for CRA 0r CRC jobs in u.s .I got friends working as CRA s in india. Please contact me by mail so that we can discuss further about this and share eachother's information.

Regards,
giri.

I had the same question:
How are the CRA positions in India ? I have heard there is a synchron in Ahmedabad, are there CRA positions there ? Is it possible to get jobs on B.S degree ? I am overseas rightnow hoping to work as CRA soon but I also want to dig for positions in India ... my email is mallick26@gmail.com

Archana in Norristown, Pennsylvania

74 months ago

hello Andrew
i have completed my Bpharm And Mpharm from india.Now i would like to enter CRA/RA field. I also have experience in Toxicology for one yr.I am very much interested to work in this field(CRA).If anyone could help in providing the recruiters name or telephone num from Philedelphia.my email id is achuunni@gmail.com

Thanks
archana

74 months ago

I am looking for a CRA position in Manitoba Canada; I have a CRA certificate and with PhD in Nutrition and almost 7 years experience in pharmaceutical field; can someone help me a lead for a CRA job.

Nancy in Gig Harbor, Washington

72 months ago

Contact PRA International or PPD.

vikrant kumar in Gurgaon, India

71 months ago

Sir,
I am pursuing M.Sc in clinical research student, want to join as a post of clinical research associate/clinical research coordinator in Pharma/Hospital in India. Please send any information about this post.
vikrant kumar

Toluwalase in Slough, United Kingdom

71 months ago

Natasha in Toronto, Ontario said: Hi Albert. I live in Toronto too. I am interesting in CRA career. Can you say, where did you get CRA education? Were it online courses or college? Thanks a lot.

University of London Distance Learning offers a postgraduate (MSc)course n clincal reasearch.

KUNAL_SHAH2411@yahoo.com in Jersey City, New Jersey

71 months ago

Chirag in Dracut, Massachusetts said: Hi,

How are the CRA positions in India ? I have heard there is a synchron in Ahmedabad, are there CRA positions there ? Is it possible to get jobs on B.S degree ? I am overseas rightnow hoping to work as CRA soon but I also want to dig for positions in India ...

Thanks
Chirag

Hey Chirag,, in your forum u said tad u worked as an assistant in PAREXEL,, can u assist me or guide me that how you have enter in tad field?? like Have you any certificate in CR or Degree in CR, I am Having MS in Pharmacology and do have some experiance as a research Technician in INDIA.
you can mail me on KUNAL_SHAH2411@Yahoo.com

SK in Pierrefonds, Quebec

71 months ago

Lynn in Passaic, New Jersey said: I am looking to enter the CRA field. I have my BSN with several years of hospital experience in different areas. If anyone is aware of any positions in New Jersey or can offer information of how to obtain a CRA position, I would appreciate it!

Hi Lynn, You have an excellent background! I am also looking for a CRA position, and if you look at Quintiles' International website, and search for jobs by clicking on the location category heading "North America" (scroll down to see it) there are entry level jobs in New Jersey, and NorthEast. I am living in another area, and can't do that. You are what CROs are looking for!!! Good luck!!

71 months ago

Hi Lynn, You have an excellent background! I am also looking for a CRA position, and if you look at Quintiles' International website, and search for jobs by clicking on the location category heading "North America" (scroll down to see it) there are entry level jobs in New Jersey, and NorthEast. I am living in another area, and can't do that. You are what CROs are looking for!!! Good luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Vita in Stilwell, Kansas

71 months ago

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration. I have been looking for a job as a CRA for sometime now but it seems like everybody require some experience in clinical research.How can i break into clinical research monitoring? Are there companies that hire entry level CRAs?

Uh.... I have 14 years of esperience as a Sr. CRA and a Clinical Team Lead and had some family adjustments to make, which required me to stay home for a little over 6 months, and now I can't find anything within Midwest region ether. Any contacts?
Are you working with any head hunters?
Best regards,
Vita

71 months ago

Try Quintiles website. They are hiring all over the us. I don't know if Still well is close to where they are, but have a look. Good luck!

Dr.Syed Hafeezuddin in Mississauga, Ontario

69 months ago

David in Los Angeles, California said: Lots of people have asked this sort of question all over this forum. Oh well, I guess I'll answer it this time:

Some CRO's have positions like "Clinical Trials Assistant" or "Project Assistant," where you basically act as an assistant to the CRA's. You can get your foot in the door that way, as those positions usually do not require experience. After working as a CTA for a while, you should be promoted to a CRA position in the future.

Hello,
I do have the same problem and I am looking forward to placement anywhere in Canada,but , because of lack of experience ,nobody wants to hire me, can you guide me in thismmatter , please reply at shsfam@hotmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.