ENTRY LEVEL CRA JOBS.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 236 of 236)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

Vita in Burlington, New Jersey

24 months ago

As long as there are people who fall for scams, there will be scam artists.

I don't know how anyone can fall for a scam who is selling something no one needs. CRAs in the USA never need to take courses on their own dime- they need clinical research work experience. Getting a training certificate won't be worth the paper it's printed on. Just a little bit of research and talking with people in the industry will tell you that - just doing a little bit of research will protect you from most scams.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Dr. Saritha in Old Bridge, New Jersey

23 months ago

I dont think that is true, not everyone is as smart as you and many people do not understand or even know how to get their foot in the door and in this economy people fall for stupid things. They are schemers and you wouldn't even know if you tried because of the way they are before you pay $ and after. Legally they are hard to fight because they have strong lawyers. Till then, everyone should be informed of their schemes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Mavis in Coquitlam, British Columbia

22 months ago

Does anybody know of any entry level clinical research assistant jobs in Vancouver, BC?
I really need some directions.

Thanks a lot!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

holliluvya in Santa Monica, California

22 months ago

I'm desperately looking for a CRA job too. I have 3 years full time site coordination experience and is highly motivated. I'm based out in Los Angeles, CA. Could anyone please give me directions? Thanks!

Nora, from Hungary in Boca Raton, Florida

12 months ago

Hi Everybody,
I am looking for help in the direction of getting a career as Clinical Research Associate. I have Master of Pharmacy Degree in 2012 from University of Szeged, Hungary. I did Basic Clinical Research Management Training. And I planning to do the GCP too.Do you or anyone have any advice for me? I have contact a number of employers but I have heard anything back yet? Can you help? I am looking for job in South Florida (study coordinator, CRA,CTA) I have some experience in other country (hospital, pharmacy= about 1 year)

Nora, from Hungary in Boca Raton, Florida

12 months ago

Raymond in Key Biscayne, Florida said: I completed my CRA/CRC Pofessional Development Program recently.I have a BS in Biological Sciences and an MS in Health Services Administration . I have been looking for a job as a CRA for sometime now but it seems like everybody require some experience in clinical research .How can i break into clinical research monitoring? Are there companies that hire entry level CRAs?

I am looking for an entry level CRA position as well. Where and what is the name of company so that I may apply? In South Florida

Agnes in Sacramento, California

11 months ago

peter in Sacramento, California said: monitoring experience is required for CRA career. You may look for CRA trainee programs to startup the career. There are some chances for the entry level /CRA trainee

Hi Peter, Could we connect if you are still on Sacramento? I am also searching for an entry level/internship here or the Bay area also. I have been working in EU and having been hiring manager myself, I am wondering how Clinical research community can rationally expect to only hire "2 year experience minimum" here... How people could possibly get these 2 years if nobody hires them?

Lola from France in Caen, France

11 months ago

Agnes in Sacramento, California said: Hi Peter, Could we connect if you are still on Sacramento? I am also searching for an entry level/internship here or the Bay area also. I have been working in EU and having been hiring manager myself, I am wondering how Clinical research community can rationally expect to only hire "2 year experience minimum" here... How people could possibly get these 2 years if nobody hires them?

Hello Agnes, hello everybody,

I am back to get some advice.
I have 4 years experience in the field.
My role is 50% as crc and 50 % regionnal coordinator( I manage two national protocoles ( selection site, initiation visit, monitoring, and close out visit.
I am preparing to move to canada in the next few month. Could you tell me if I will get a position as CRA II whith this experience. Will it be difficult for me to get a job in montreal?

I thank you in advance for your advice,

Thanks,

11 months ago

Vita in Burlington, New Jersey said: CRAs in the USA never need to take courses on their own dime- they need clinical research work experience

Vita,
The actual recruitment process and CRA credentials evaluations in the US does not even comply with the GCP. Learning on the job exclusively presents one huge major QA flaw: the most complete uncertainty that this experience has covered ALL the fundamentals in Clinical Research. Which leads to hear preconceived ideas ( or should I say ineptness?) such as "EU & US GCP-ICH guidelines are different" (They're the same to the letter, down to the punctuation for... more than a decade!) or "ICH is a branch of the FDA" (Huh? EU, US & Japanese drug admin have exactly the same number of seats -hence votes- at the ICH)Etc.
Worse, if someone cannot get hired unless they have 2 years of experience, how on earth could they possibly get this experience? Besides this purely fabricated rule is nowhere to be found in the GCP-ICH!
Conversely, the very principle of a curriculum with a final exam gives the assurance that all the fundamentals have been covered and learned which is more consistent with QA, sound SOPs and last but not least, with the GCP-ICH. The actual system here is as inept as saying "you formally cannot drive without a driving license but you can only get to take lessons for your driving license once you have driven for 2 years!

11 months ago

Lola from France in Caen, France said: Hello Agnes, hello everybody,

Bonjour Lola, Je suis Française aussi mais j'habite aux US, tu peux me contacter si tu veux networker sur l'Amérique du nord. J'ai un contact sur le Canada.
Cordialement
Agnes

toureyacine9@yahoo.fr in Caen, France

11 months ago

Agnes in Sacramento, California said:

Bonjour Agne,

Pouvez-vous me donner votre nom en entier afin que je vous envoie une invitation sur Linkedin?

Je vous remercie par avance.

Mather in Takoma Park, Maryland

11 months ago

Agnes,

I think you may be confused. Vita did not say anything about ICH GCP. While there are minor differences in ICH and CFR, the FDA has taken the stance that they are congruent with each other.

CFR states that monitors should be qualified by training AND experienced. They do not specify what this means; however, most companies in the US have settled on an accepted standard: Monitors should have two years of research experience and a bachelor's degree. Of course, your driver's license analogy does not apply as there are dozens of positions one can work in research to gain the necessary experience. You do not need two years as a CRA to be a CRA- you need two years as a CRC, a data manager, a research assistant, academic experience, regulatory experience- this list goes on and on!

One cannot say that adopting this professional standard is against ICH-GCP. Are you advocating that sponsors choose people with no research experience to be a CRA? Of course not- that would be silly! There's tens of thousands of people out there with 2+ years research experience competing for the limited amount of entry level CRA jobs- there's no reason to even bother looking at those without experience because you want the best for the job! We just can't give out CRA jobs, MDs, Emmy's, Nobel Peace prizes to anyone that feels the urge to want it- you should only get the job, the degree or the award if you've paid your dues, worked for it and earned it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

11 months ago

Hi Mather,
Who is confused here may not be the person one may think. If no law/regulation literally states "a CRA has to have 2 years of monitoring experience", it means that whoever applies such a "rule" is purely fabricating rules. Period. "Most companies have settled"? Really? So where is the text of this consensus meeting? Nowhere? That's unfortunate.
Truth is, many schools, integrated in CROs, provide hands-on experience from scratch but this training is totally disregarded.
Then, saying that experience can be acquired through "2 years as a CRC, a data manager, a research assistant, academic experience, regulatory experience" is baloney since what-is-required-to-get-a-job (which is THE point here right?) is "2 years of direct MONITORING experience" . Guess how much MONITORING does a data manager, or one with just academic or regulatory experience? ZERO since, wait for it, monitoring-is-not-what-they-do-on-the-job!
It is not about giving certification for free, it is about the total lack of precise politic/workforce development program in the industry that makes it next to impossible to actually "earn it" while there is a major lack of CRAs in the field! From a professional community standpoint, not looking at the big picture, deflecting training on an undefined group named "others", not define a PRECISE roadmap of a CRA education program as an acceptable career entry point, hence put the horse before the cart, is totally irresponsible. Current requirements give no guarantee that the fundamental CRA 101 is learned because a new comer CRA only-learns-what-their-employer-is-doing hence lacks the rest of the training that, conversely, is taught in any serious CRA school. So thinking that anybody with a BS in chemistry (a good 60% holds an AA in unrelated disciplines)a network & 2 years on the job, knows it all & gives "the best" CRAs is purely laughable! What experience a 2-year CRA in a CRO has in conducting an IIT or handling true fraud for example? Nada!

Mather in Port Haywood, Virginia

11 months ago

In order to be a manager at a store in the mall, >75% of store will require some type of college degree. Of course, there's no federal regulation that managers of the Macy's, the Foot Locker or the Starbucks need a college degree- but the business circumstances are that where they can be picky and put a nominal barrier up to eliminate some candidates. There's no shortage of people that want to be the head manager at Foot Lockers and there's no shortage of CRAs, so industry can make these demands and still have more applicants than they need.

Can you please cite the source where you claim that "a good >60% holds an AA in an unrelated discipline?"

I work on a team of 20 CRAs and it consists of:
- 2 PhDs
- 4 MS
- 1 MSN
- 1 MPH
- 7 RN/BSN
- 5 BS
In all my years of research, I have never met anyone with anything less than an RN + ADN and I've never worked for a company I'd consider "really picky." The ACRP's annual CRA survey seems to have similar data to what I've experienced. I'd really be interested in checking out your source.

11 months ago

Mather, Please focus on the problem:
1)Today, newbies can very well hold a MS, be a RN or a PhD, it-will-not-open-any-door-in-Clinical-research-in-the-US as requirements are a 2-YEAR SITE MONITORING EXPERIENCE(reality test: try & find ONE entry level CRA ad on this very website -REAL entry level = 0 experience-).
2)Since you first got hired thinks have changed. There actually is a lack of 25 to 30% of CRAs in the US. The industry whines & cries they can't fill their positions BUT stubbornly refuses to DO THEIR JOB & take on beginners' hands-on training! With a MS, NO company hires you as a CRA since you don't have these 2 years of monitoring & does not hire you as a CTA either because you are overqualified!!! How could you POSSIBLY get these 2-year experience in these conditions? You just can't! This politic is as dumb as a screen door on a submarine because due to skilled labor shortage, trials are delayed or worse, sent overseas (so lost forever)& it damages the whole US clinical research business!
3)My sources? The ACRP website! Requirements DO accept a high school diploma as valid credentials. On a scientific standpoint, it goes down to say that a HS diploma holder who has monitored for less than 3 years, is deemed MORE knowledgeable in Clinical Research than... A PhD in Clinical research from any famous school of medicine, with no monitoring experience?! S-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y?
Instead of making sure that certain levels of scientific education are met, we allow an extremely low education level & make it utterly hard for highest level of education to get in the field. That's how we retain "educated workforce" here, right? This actually has a name: Leveling downwards! Each one of us in this industry is responsible for that! From hiring managers with unrealistic criteria to CRAs who do not reach back & help others!

11 months ago

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Cary in Morrisville, North Carolina

11 months ago

Okay, I have to interject here. Agnes, in no way does ACRP's requirements for the CCRA certification exam substantiate your claim that "a good 60% holds an AA in unrelated disciplines."

I have been in this industry for over 12 years, an I can assure you that this statistic is way off base. I would estimate that >99% of CRAs hold at least a RN or bachelor's degree. Citing statistics so wildly incorrect is nothing short of irresponsible.

11 months ago

Cary, no need to discuss reality, my source is... The ACRP website (link above).

1st Truth: The ACRP requirements for CCRA certification are:
- High school diploma (no specific curriculum mentioned) + 6000 h experience (less than 3 year) => Eligible to CCRA certification!
- AA/AS + 4500H experience OR BS/BA (STILL no scientific major required for either degree)+3000H =>Eligible to CCRA certification!

2nd reality check: Linkedin
Of the first 20 professionals profiles that came up with "Senior Clinical research associate" search, here are the results:
-1 PhD (in psychology so: Unrelated discipline)
-1 MS in Biology
-2 RN (Far from 99%!)including 1 Psy RN
-3 BS in Psy(NO biology/science class in psy=>Unrelated discipline)
-1 Medical Assistant (administrative job so unrelated!)
-4 BS in Biology
-1 BS in Pharma
-3 BS in... BUSINESS! (So more business degrees than RNs)
-1 BS in behavioral sciences (Marriage counselor! Unrelated)
-1 BS in molecular biology
-1 BA in Psy (unrelated discipline)
-1 case of NO DIPLOMA at ALL, no HS diploma, no AS,BS whatsoever...

My 60% were just an estimate but it looks about right. On the other hand 2 RNs (RN is academically under MS I remind)represent 10%! (i.e not 90%)& these are Senior CRAs profiles!
In the meantime, candidates with MS & over, in related sciences, cannot break into Research business! What sense does it make?

Last, It seems that many don't (want to) remember that someone gave them the opportunity to start their career. Someone opened a door for them but in return, who reaches back & open the door for a newbie these days? No one. Beside the passive aggressive attitude & advice "Work hard" (cause we all get a MS or PhD in sciences out of pure laziness & thin air, right?) How much Proactive, constructive, positive help is extended here? None. How many Internship/Shadowing/Mentoring offers have been posted on this thread? None. Whereas THIS would really help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lola from France in Caen, France

11 months ago

Hi everyone,

I confirm Agnes's idea. I have already heard that there are some librarians who became CRA without scientifique diploma.
A director of a school of CRA said me this statement.

Mather

11 months ago

Agnes,

I don't think you are helping your cause when you state that 60% of CRAs have AAs and then you make a list of clinical research professionals who overwhelming hold degrees HIGHER than an AA. In fact, I see that you and I have came to the same conclusion that CRAs tend to hold Bachelor's or higher degrees. You've effectively proven your statement incorrect! Maybe this is an issue of poor reading comprehension, but as a reminder, AA stands for "associate of arts"- a two-year degree which is lower than a bachelor's degree on the degree hierarchy.

By the way, any good clinical researcher would not make the assumption that just because someone does not list a degree on their linkedin profile means that they didn't even graduate from high school- don't become a victim to that fallacy! (Also, Lola, I wouldn't necessarily believe a person trying to sell CRA classes about how to get hired- they're selling a product). It is also out of line to assume that psychology degrees are not related to a CRAs work- if I am picking CRAs for an in-patient study for an antipsychotic, I'd pick the person with psych experience without delay. It's also common for engineers to be CRAs on device studies.

Candidates with an MS are not entitled to research jobs- the degree is not a free ticket to a CRA job that enables them to transcend over preliminary experience required of everyone else. You are not being cheated or persecuted- simply, you haven't earned it yet.

Spiros in Astoria, New York

11 months ago

Agnes in Sacramento, California said: Mather,Cant hire you as a CTA either because you are overqualified!!!

You are right in all you mentioned above, and I am with you. BUT solutions exist to get 3-4 years CTA experience while you have a master, AND not be overqualified. ITS CALLED not listing your masters on your resume, and apply. Once you get 3-4 years, pull it out on your resume again, and go chase your CRA job.

Stupid system indeed.

11 months ago

Mather,
All AA, AS, RN are actually under a MS. So the overwhelming majority of CRAs here are undergraduate (whereas the minimum to get one foot in a CRA school in EU is a MS in sciences) and it was an answer to your your comment saying that there was a vast majority of RNs!
What I don't get, is the "you haven't earned it yet" rhetoric/motto/obsession and it seems that this idea also clouds your understanding of what the issue truly is for newcomers.
NO ONE has ever said that they would like any position for free or get any favor whatsoever . So please remove that from your mind and address the issue at hand because "earn it, work hard, move your ***" whatever you want to call it, is neither the problem, nor where the point is and at least by a mile !

1- There is not only ONE way but several ways to learn something
-On the job with no guarantee that the entire program is covered
-In school with a program that guarantees coverage of all the basics in Clinical Research. Think for a minute: If it is not to make sure that all the necessary knowledge has been acquired, what would be the interest of attending the ACRP/SoCRA certification program? Waste time and money?

2- Now the real problem - and this is why people are complaining here - is: How could ANYONE "earn it" in any way shape or form, if they are NEVER being hired in reasearch? Huh? By spending a few years flipping burgers at McD maybe? That's what is utterly stupid in this system and, if I may, totally irresponsible as it shows a complete lack of anticipation on the needs in qualified workforce.

And Spiros, I think you understood the issue a 100%. People should not be obligated to lie on their resume to get a foot in the door. Also, when, like in my case, a candidate has several years of experience in clinical research in EU (spouse in the US military), it is difficult to hide degrees and the work history (it does not add-up). So it goes down to wasting time, money, energy, knowledge, etc.

xiajin in Los Angeles, California

11 months ago

Experience over education is what companies are looking for for CRA's. I have a MS in clinical research and I've not hear a word from any of the CRA jobs I've applied to. When I hit my 3 year mark as a coordinator, I started getting calls/emails from recruiters and even got an offer as a regional CRA. To qualify as a CRA you need at least a couple years of experience in clinical research and must possess a BA/BS or higher,or RN. Maybe 10 years ago an AA would qualify, but now you need a higher degree. A master's don't make a difference.

11 months ago

OK, let's build an inclusion/exclusion criteria list & MAYBE(but I confess I have lost hope) the utter absurdity will appear.

-1 To get hired, a CRA has to have 2 years of direct site monitoring experience in the US (mandatory)& a graduate degree (hence no AA/AS, BA/BS whatsoever). BUT NO curriculum can ever make up for any portion of the experience.

-2 Direct site monitoring experience can ONLY be earned by... Directly monitoring sites! Obvious truth righ? BUT it means, you need to be working as a CRA to fulfill this very condition, which formally contradicts the first criterion.

-3 A CTA/Coordinator does NOT monitor sites (let alone 2 years of monitoring!), ERGO it contradicts also the first criterion. BUT it is considered entry door to a CRA job (if this condition is legitimate, then the first one is not legitimate and the other way around).

-4 A CTA/Coordinator job (entry door to a CRA job) requires an undergraduate degree since a graduate degree makes you overqualified (MS=Application rejected). BUT a CRA job requires a graduate degree ERGO, the CRA entry door requirements contradict... The CRA job requirements!

Bottom line WHO exactly can meet ALL of the above requirements? NOBODY because each single criterion contradicts the next one!
If anyone would dare to come up with such a list of contradictory criteria in a trial, the Clinical operations manager and PM would think "Dude! Have you lost your marbles? We will never enroll ONE patient" & make a note to self "Major lack of critical thinking: do not consider this individual for any promotion EVER")

UNLESS, as suggested by Spiros, one manages to actually lie about their education/experience. Which makes "Being a big fat liar" the ONLY criterion compatible with all of the above (with the caveat that if HR finds out, you get fired & will need to change name and lie over & over if you ever want to get hired anywhere again).
Really folks? How about we get together & work on SOLUTIONS instead?

Mather in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

11 months ago

Agnes- there you go going off on a tangent .... I am still waiting for something to actually support your claim that "a good 60% holds an AA in unrelated disciplines."

Xiajin,
Great advice!

Jerome in Baltimore, Maryland

11 months ago

Never the less entry level positions in the field are far to complicated. I have a B.S. degree from Texas A&M University in Biological Science and a Masters degree in Business. With the 3 years of laboratory research experience I am still my able to receive a call back for any entry level position. I am located in an area where research studies are funded and heavenly excited but no response from companies. I have even began my search in New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, & Canada. If any advise,opportunities, or pointers will help thanks! DLJerome@gmail.com

CT Rx in New York, New York

8 months ago

recent email from a recruiter:

CRA II: Salary between $62K-90K
Senior CRA : Salary between $75K- $105K

seems reasonable?

TAs: oncology, transplant or diabetes

Ryan in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

6 months ago

Let me save all you aspiring male CRA's some time: forget becoming a corporate CRA. It's run by women and they won't hire men. That's coming straight from the mouth of my female recruiter.

I have degrees from an Ivy League school (Penn) and one of the best public schools in the country (Pitt). 10 years of experience as a lead research specialist doing PCR, protein assays, etc with independent research thrown in at UPenn, plus research coordinator experience at UPenn and Pitt.

My recruiter sent me on one interview for a "Clinical Trial Assistant" position that leads to a CRA, but warned that in her experience she's never seen a male get a job offer for that position. It's basically the secretarial position that leads to people being promoted to CRA.

I'm just going to medical school. Yes, I am an Ivy League published researcher who just got accepted to medical school, but apparently I'm not smart or ambitious enough to be a CRA or Clinical Trial Assistant in corporate America lol.

Researcher 1 in Florida

5 months ago

My team just got fa big batch of new CRA 1's - over half were men with clinical research coordinating experience. Instead, ask yourself why didn't you get any good industry connections after that ivy-league education? Was your interview up to par? Do you have real world CRA experience?

The fact is that the lab research you describe has nothing to do with being a CRA. The CRA position is t about science or medicine- it's about working with people in a scientific environment.

Ryan in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

5 months ago

You missed "...plus research coordinator experience at UPenn and Pitt."

ie GCP-ICH, source documents & CRF construction, study design, screening, enrolling and scheduling, AE and SAE management, etc.

Nice to hear there are progressive CRO's out there. They're few and far between according to my recruiter, but it wasn't a while ago that hospitals didn't want male nurses, so maybe things are changing on the corporate side too.

One interviewer for the Clinical Trial Assistant position asked me if I would have a problem organizing meetings, documenting meeting minutes, and taking notes. I never would've gotten that question if I was a woman. Problem is, that job is how you become a CRA up here in NY/NJ.

Agnes in Fair Oaks, California

5 months ago

Men or women, you are missing the point. 99.9999% of recruiters are missing the point also due to their lack of in-depth knowledge of the entire industry (you know the "seeing the big picture"/"thinking outside the box" kinda thing.) Sorry to break that to the Clinical research microcosm, CRAs are neither the only, nor the very best "MDs whisperers" in the pharma industry! The very best at that are the people who have spent most time CHALLENGING MDs on a daily basis. MSL, CMR, MSN
However the current narrow minded approach "only CRAs can be good CRAs" ruins the market as what really bring assets to the table are NEW approaches (as opposed to the same old same old approach that INEVITABLY yields the same old same old problems)
What causes problems/costs fortunes in a trial? (and US is at the bottom of the class in all these, worldwide)
-Enrollment (lack of thereof)
-Lack of Speed (of the above parameter)
-Deviations
For the rest frankly if a secretary (a CTA)can understand a protocol, it is piece of cake for anybody who has a working knowledge in designing protocols or implementing them at a medical, pharmaceutical or nursing level.
Back to reality, what are the most difficult tasks for CRAs...? The 3 parameters listed above.
Now we all know that poor communicators or unassertive or inattentive people will eventually get a LITTLE better over time but will NEVER, ever, become brilliant communicators, nor influencers, nor detail oriented, no matter the centuries of experience they get.
Now who do you want in your corner when you need to select the right site (hence ask the right questions BEFORE the study starts), run after a PI & assertively address deviations, lack of enrollment, fraud, etc? Huh?
Someone who has challenged MDs zillions of times in their previous non-CRA career or an experienced CTA/CRA who never got the guts to confront a PI in their lives?
Time for the industry to re-think their inefficient pathetic patterns isn't it?

Keshia

5 months ago

Hi there, I am a Respiratory Therapist in Canada looking for entry level work as a CRA or CRC in British Columbia and I'm not even sure where to begin. After having worked in the clinical field as a therapist for 3 years, I now would like to switch gears have a keen interest in research. Does anyone have any tips or suggestions? Ive considered taking an online CRA course....would this be an asset/requirement? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

Uma Nadkarni in Grimsby, United Kingdom

3 months ago

Hi

I am currently doing my MSc in Medical Diagnostics in UK and am nearly completing it. I will need help to find work as an Entry level Clinical Trial Assistant and don't know where to start could anyone give me any suggestions
Please email me if u can help on nadkarniua@gmail.com

Sara in New Jersey

2 months ago

I am a CRA and I love my job and want to help others get their perfect CRA job. Please check out my blog at beginnercra.com I am working on a new series titled "How to get the CRA Job".

-Sara

Sara in New Jersey

2 months ago

Uma Nadkarni in Grimsby, United Kingdom said: Hi

I am currently doing my MSc in Medical Diagnostics in UK and am nearly completing it. I will need help to find work as an Entry level Clinical Trial Assistant and don't know where to start could anyone give me any suggestions
Please email me if u can help on nadkarniua@gmail.com

I am a CRA and I love my job and want to help others get their perfect CRA job. Please check out my blog at beginnercra.com I am working on a new series titled "How to get the CRA Job".

-Sara

Sara in New Jersey

2 months ago

Jerome in Baltimore, Maryland said: Never the less entry level positions in the field are far to complicated. I have a B.S. degree from Texas A&M University in Biological Science and a Masters degree in Business . With the 3 years of laboratory research experience I am still my able to receive a call back for any entry level position. I am located in an area where research studies are funded and heavenly excited but no response from companies. I have even began my search in New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, & Canada. If any advise,opportunities, or pointers will help thanks! DLJerome@gmail.com

-Sara

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.