Experience but No CRA Certification- Getting the job?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 213)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Mills in London, United Kingdom

69 months ago

I have a Bsc in Applied Science and Forensic Investigation and I recently aquired a diploma from Kriger Research Centre. According to my KRC I have 6 months work experience. My Projects included phase I,II & III investigations. I am willing to migrate to get the extra experience I need. Any suggetions? I am eager to 'kick-start' my career. Iam very reliable and I learn quickly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

69 months ago

Bibi in Dallas, Texas said: Hey Bubba I'll like to know how you got through with the projects. I'm having difficulty doing it. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, I completed Kriger CRA test a few months ago. Can I help at all? I recently completed the projects as well. The projects do drain your energy, especially the first project. here is my email address scrumteen@aim.com

69 months ago

Bibi in Dallas, Texas said: Hey Bimbola, I would like to know how you got through with the project. It seems so hard and they haven'r reply the email I sent them yet. Your reply will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Im in the same position as you Bibi. I can't get a job either. If you do get any helpful information could you please forward it to me. Thanks you scrumteen@aim.com

69 months ago

Anil More in London, United Kingdom said: Hi I am one of the nurse and i am styding CRA at kriger.I have finished all sessions and projects.I have given exam once but could make62 % .Do u think it will appear on my certificate or in refference certificate.thank u.Awaiting reply.

No, your score will not appear on your certificate. The certificate just says that you have completed the course.

arrj1@verizon.net in Centreville, Virginia

68 months ago

No wonder this stabber drug company can not put any new drug to the pharmacy shelf. I believe that should have some laws that hold the pharma companies or CROs countable to train and help the new CRA graduates in order gain some kind of experience.What type of non sense is that they want hire the CRAs who have experience, but how the CRA will gain experience without job. Are they Moran or what?

arrj1@verizon.net in Centreville, Virginia

68 months ago

No wonder this stabber drug companies can not put any new drug to the pharmacy shelf. I believe that should have some laws that hold the pharma companies or CROs countable to train and help the new CRA graduates in order gain some kind of experience.What type of non sense is that they want hire the CRAs who have experience, but how the CRA will gain experience without job. Are they Moran or what?

68 months ago

anil in United Kingdom said: hi,
i am one of the registered nurse and i have just passed my CRA course from kriger.It is really beneficial and its worth.We fill more confident after completing the course.I suggest u kriger if u interested in clinical research field.

Have you got a job working as a CRA yet?

68 months ago

Anil More in London, United Kingdom said: Hi I am one of the nurse and i am styding CRA at kriger.I have finished all sessions and projects.I have given exam once but could make62 % .Do u think it will appear on my certificate or in refference certificate.thank u.Awaiting reply.

Have you got a job working as a CRA yet?

Loan Huynh in San Jose, California

67 months ago

Hello,

I graduated Pediatrician in medical Institute of pediatric department in Russia on 1986., I worked 14 years in children hospital in Viet Nam, 3 years worked with chiropractic Doctor's office in USA.
I would like to apply clinical research association in Bay area or in San Jose.
Please help me out to get a job in this field.

Thank you so much,
Loan

Ganesh in San Diego, California

67 months ago

Nancy Priestly in Del Mar, California said: Hello Mary,
Are you still interested in a career as a CRA? We have a company that is looking for the experience of 2-5 years of clinical monitoring experience as a CRA. It is homebased regional for the North East.

hi Nancy ,

I am a physician from India and i have good experience in clinical research and I am interested to know more about the CRA positions at your company. I live in Sabre springs near Poway.

Please let me know at my email adress: drgakulkarni@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Lavinia in Boca Raton, Florida

66 months ago

I am a foreign physician and I have 2 years of CRC experience in the US, there is anyway to get a job as a CRA?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cath0004 in Coram, New York

66 months ago

Are you still interested in a career as a CRA? We have a company that is looking for the experience of 2-5 years of clinical monitoring experience as a CRA. It is homebased regional for the North East.

Hello, My name is Catherine. I live on Long Island and I am a registered nurse with 3 years experience as a CRC and 25 years of clinical experience. I will receive CCRP certification IN 3 weeks and would be very interested in a CRA position in my area. Please contact me at cthom78@optonline.net if you have any opportunities I may be interested in . Thank you.

Sadath in Madras, India

65 months ago

hi Catherine

Thanks for your comments, basically i am from india, isit possible to work as a home based CRA

Chetan Somaiya in Edison, New Jersey

65 months ago

I am having approx 5 years of experience as Clinical Research Associate (Site Monitor) & as Sr. CRA. I want a job as Sr. CRA / Lead CRA, can somebody help me out or suggest some site.

Dr.Prakruthi in Etobicoke, Ontario

65 months ago

Hi!
I have 2 years experience in the clinical research industry and seeking a position as a Clinical Research Associate/CTA in Toronto ,ON...Pls let me know if anyone of u know about it.
Thanks...
Dr.Prakruthi

Creseda in Toronto, Ontario

65 months ago

Hi,
I am an overseas trained doctor with 10 years of experience in general medicine.I have sucessfully completed the Evaluation,Qualifying 1 examinations of Canada and the USMLE step 2.I have recently graduated with a Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research from a college in Canada.I would like to get into the clinical research field.What can I do to get a jod in this field.
Thankyou,
Creseda.

Sunil Pawar in Middlesex, New Jersey

65 months ago

Hell Everyone,

I am certified CRA through ACRP having 3+ years of CRA experience in Global CROs. Currently i am looking for CRA opportunities anywhere in USA.

Please contact me at sunilccra@gmail.com. Thanks

Wendy May in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

65 months ago

Chetan Somaiya in Edison, New Jersey said: I am having approx 5 years of experience as Clinical Research Associate (Site Monitor) & as Sr. CRA. I want a job as Sr. CRA / Lead CRA, can somebody help me out or suggest some site.

Dear Chetan,

I am looking for an In House Senior CRA with approximately 50% travel to oversee the monitoring of studies. Would you be kind enough to contact me at wendy@bandishgroup.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Warm Regards,
Wendy May

Loretta in Union, New Jersey

65 months ago

I would like to know I does one obtain the 1 year (oncology preferred) experience in clinical monitoring required for many CRA positions?
I can start now.

Loretta in Union, New Jersey

65 months ago

I would like to know how does one obtain the 1 year (oncology preferred) experience required for many CRA positions?

Chaconsuella in Holden, Utah

64 months ago

Chetan Somaiya in Edison, New Jersey said: I am having approx 5 years of experience as Clinical Research Associate (Site Monitor) & as Sr. CRA. I want a job as Sr. CRA / Lead CRA, can somebody help me out or suggest some site.

I want to get into the field. Want do I need to do? Pls email me at Chandrasyear@yahoo.com

Chetan J. Somaiya in Middlesex, New Jersey

64 months ago

To give you the infomration to enter into Clinical Research, can you please share your details w.r.t experience, credentials and location.

Kind regards,

C.S.

Chaconsuella in Holden, Utah

64 months ago

I'm located in Maryland and I'm not sure why it stated that I was from Utah. I'm currenty in school getting my Associate's Degree in Business Administration and then I plan to get my Bachelor's Degree w/a Minor in Biology I think. I'm thinking of trying to get into Clinical Research within 3-5 years or so. I want to get some clinical experience to make sure that I can do everything.

Tintin in Harlow, United Kingdom

64 months ago

Hi
I am a CRA II, working in UK. I am Swedish citizen looking for CRA position in US. Can someone help me because I will need sponsorship.

I have experience in several areas (Cancer, Cystic FIbrosis, Infection, Neurology) etc. I have worked on studies in Phase I to Phase III. I have great knowledgde in European regulations, Us regulations, Close out visits, Site set up, contract negotiation, investigator meeting etc.
thanks

64 months ago

Tintin in Harlow, United Kingdom said: Hi
I am a CRA II, working in UK. I am Swedish citizen looking for CRA position in US. Can someone help me because I will need sponsorship.

I have experience in several areas (Cancer, Cystic FIbrosis, Infection, Neurology) etc. I have worked on studies in Phase I to Phase III. I have great knowledgde in European regulations, Us regulations, Close out visits, Site set up, contract negotiation, investigator meeting etc.
thanks

Hi Tintin,
I recently qualified for as a CRA and I live in London, however I can't get a job because I haven't had enough monitoring experience. Is is possible for me to get some more wor experience with your company?

Here is my email address scrumteen@aim.com
I look forward to a response soon.

Ms Mills

Deon in London, United Kingdom

63 months ago

Any qualified and experienced CRA interested in a position in Holland send your CV/Resume Neil Bothoff at nbothoff@aerotek.nl

Remember to mention that you got the information fron Deon in London.

Nita in New York, New York

63 months ago

I have 1 year of experience as a CRC in psychiatry and ophthalmology and seeking to grow into a CRA position. Are there any Clinical Trial Assistant positions available to help gain some experience? I am in Manhattan.
Thanks!

Sandy in Union City, New Jersey

63 months ago

I have worked as a research Associate and have about two and half years experience but yet i'm finding it very difficult to get a job here.
Does anyone know of any Research coordinator jobs?

Julie in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

63 months ago

Lavinia in Boca Raton, Florida said: I am a foreign physician and I have 2 years of CRC experience in the US, there is anyway to get a job as a CRA?

Hi Lavinia, I keep seeing numerous postings on Careerbuilder.com for CRAs, and was considering a career change from Pharm. Quality Control to Clinical Research. Were you able to get a position with a CRO here in South Florida?

Natalya Pashchenko in Merrick, New York

62 months ago

Hi,
My name is Natalya Pashchenko. I am going to take CRA cource in NJ Chiron Training Center. If you need information about this course, e-mail me.

Svet in Montreal, Quebec

62 months ago

Zdrastvuite Natalya,

Mne interesno usnatb pobolbshe ob 3tom no ne viju vash email. Mmojete poslatb mne informaziu? Moi email sveton@videotron.ca
Zaranee spasibo

Svet
-----------------------------
Hi,
My name is Natalya Pashchenko. I am going to take CRA cource in NJ Chiron Training Center. If you need information about this course, e-mail me.

Reece in Liverpool, Australia

62 months ago

Hi everyone

I would like to have a career in research but I really do not know where to start. I have a degree in biology major in cell biology, I finished a degree in medicine and completed training in anesthesia and worked as anesthesiologist for 4 years. For permanent residency reasons I took up nursing and would be finishing school in 8 months. Now I want to work in research, my question is, do i need to study any course to get CRA work? I've spent half of my life studying I can't study anymore. Please, let me know where to start.

Jan in Baltimore, Maryland

62 months ago

matjan in Bridgeport, Connecticut said: I am a Physician from a Europian Country. I live in Bridgeport CT since 2006. I have 25 year experience as a Physician. I worked 20 years in Hospital. I have worked 3 year as a consultant in a Pharmacutical Company, too. I published a Drug Handbook in 2005.
I am interested to work as a clinical research. Is anywere a course for that position? May I work in a such position directly, without course?

thank you

Matjan

Hey, I've same background and I work as CRA here in US. COntact me if you want.
Jan

Lobo in Scarborough, Ontario

62 months ago

Hi,
I am a overseas trained physician with 10 years of work experience in a hospital. I have done a PG Clinical Research Diploma in Toronto. At present I am working as a Clinical Data Reviewer in a Clinical Research Data Management Company. Could anyone help me or guide me find a job in a CRO, hospital or Pharmaceutical company.
Thanks
Shasha

Chaconsuella in Denver, Colorado

62 months ago

How do I get the experience that I need to do clinical research. I am working towards my Associates Degree but I'm thinking of getting my Bachelors and minoring in Biology. Will this be enough? I hear that Durham Technical College in North Carolina offers a 2year Clinical Research Program. Can someone help me?

Hema Patel in Edison, New Jersey

61 months ago

Hi, my name is Hema Patel I have received my bachelors in science and majored in health services administration. I am looking into the CRA certificate program at rutgers newark,nj Does any one have any info on this college and this program? Also wanted to know what kind of jobs is out there after i get a certificate. Thanks

hemapatel in Piscataway, New Jersey

61 months ago

Hi,

I am a recent college graduate looking to get into the Clinical Research field. I do not have any job experience in the field, but am considering taking the Clinical Research Associate Program offered by Rutgers University.

1. Does anyone know about the program at Rutgers?
2. Does anyone know where I can look for some experience in the field, so that as soon as I receive my CRA, I am able to find a job?

Please advise, I can be reached at hpatel1211@gmail.com

Bestdoc@live.com in Chula Vista, California

60 months ago

I have experience in clinical monitoring for 10 years , can you get me a job of CRA

Greetings!!! in Vadodara, India

60 months ago

I am having more than 2 yrs of experience as a Sr. CRA and medical writer in India. I am looking for suitable home based CRA job. Can anybody please assist me. It would be of great help.
-Nirav

Jan in Corona, New York

60 months ago

Bestdoc@live.com in Chula Vista, California said: **************************************************************
I have experience in clinical monitoring for 10 years , can you get me a job of CRA

Can't believe that you have a problem getting job with such experience...

Ruhul in Toronto, Ontario

59 months ago

I am a foreign medical garduate. recently I completed CCRA progarm From McMaster university. i ahve more than 3 Years of clicical raeserach experience. I am looking for entry level clinical data coordinator position. My email address is drruhul76@yahoo.com

Ruhul in Toronto, Ontario

59 months ago

Hi Shasha

i am also foreign medical graduate. Can you please help me to find a position in a clinical reserach data management compamy. My email address is drruhul76@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sveto in Montreal, Quebec

59 months ago

Ruhul in Toronto, Ontario said: I am a foreign medical garduate. recently I completed CCRA progarm From McMaster university. i ahve more than 3 Years of clicical raeserach experience. I am looking for entry level clinical data coordinator position. My email address is drruhul76@yahoo.com

Didn't you get any job placement at McMaster? In the forum people say that they give anfew months of hands-on experience. If true, you should go for a CRA position with your experience

darshan in New York, New York

59 months ago

Hema Patel in Edison, New Jersey said: Hi, my name is Hema Patel I have received my bachelors in science and majored in health services administration. I am looking into the CRA certificate program at rutgers newark,nj Does any one have any info on this college and this program? Also wanted to know what kind of jobs is out there after i get a certificate. Thanks

I was thinking aobut the course in rutgers, i wound up taking the course in american scitech. the program here is good and , they're offering paid internship after.
if you take the rutgers course can you send me syllabus, my email is pagujjulife4@gmail.com

sujata in Jersey City, New Jersey

59 months ago

darshan in New York, New York said: I was thinking aobut the course in rutgers, i wound up taking the course in american scitech. the program here is good and , they're offering paid internship after.
if you take the rutgers course can you send me syllabus, my email is pagujjulife4@gmail.com

can any one shear experience with American sci tech?

soFL in Tampa, Florida

59 months ago

Mary in New York, New York said: Hi I have 4 years experience in clinical research as a clinical research project coordinator/project mananger for a CRO. I am looking to advance my career and apply for CRA positions. Even though I have experienece I don't have a CRA certification. What are my chances of getting the position?
Thanks in advance.

Very poor. Sit the ACRP CCRA exam and you will have many opportunities come your ay.

soFL in Tampa, Florida

59 months ago

Nil. Sit the ACRP CCRA exam (given twice a year), pass it, and you ill have many opportunities come your way!

Anag in Tampa, Florida

58 months ago

soFL in Tampa, Florida said: Nil. Sit the ACRP CCRA exam (given twice a year), pass it, and you ill have many opportunities come your way!

I have MS in Biotechnology also obtained CRA certification online. I don't seem to find any postions for beginners. Do you know of any companies that would allow me to do intership to get experience in this field.

rajee in Edison, New Jersey

58 months ago

Clinwell research provides internships in hospital and CROs.

sugandha singh in Arlington, Massachusetts

56 months ago

Hi,

I graduated with a BS in Biotechnology and want to get a CRA certification. Can u pls tell me if the Certification at rutgers is good and if they provide paid internship after that. What are its opportunities in the job market. email me @ssingh1227@gmail.com

Thanks
sugandha

darshan in New York, New York said: I was thinking aobut the course in rutgers, i wound up taking the course in american scitech. the program here is good and , they're offering paid internship after.

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.