French PhD Cardiovasculary want to be CRA in Australia... help me!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Sandra in Strasbourg, France

72 months ago

Hi,

I will finished my PhD scholarship in october 2009 in France. Then, with my boyfreind, we want to live in Australia. I want to be CRA, but I've no experiment.. I want to know if there exist a training to become CRA in Australia? Private school or university? Can I postulate to do a CTA without a specific training? Please help me...Thanks a lot.
Sandra

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Molière Casmir in Karlsruhe, Germany

70 months ago

Hi Sandra,

you can find such information by surfing in google. I am also a CRA based in Germany who would like to work in Canada. I found all the information in internet.
Please find below an important link !!!
www.acrpnet.org/GetInfoFor/InternationalChapters/Australia.aspx

Cheers,

Molière

AccessCRMD in Sydney, Australia

70 months ago

Hey Sandra,

My company helps provide information on clinical research opportunities in Australia, including a list of all the recruitment sites you should keep an eye on in Australia, in case there are no jobs currently advertised on our site for companies looking for clinical research employees.

Visit - www.AccessCR.com.au and check out the Careers, Quick Links and Discussion forum clinical research career question pages as a starting point. Please don't send me your CV however, as I am not employing.

You should know however, that unless you have clinical research experience, you would be best advised to get some experience locally before coming to Australia. Like everywhere, it is a very tight market to get a job in without experience, and lots of locals still find it hard to break in. Just like other countries, everyone wants experience.

Best of luck.

om in Paris, France

65 months ago

hi

i am presently doing my M2 in cancerologie from institute gustave roussy. i am interested in doing my PhD in clinical research .kindly can you guide me in this regard how to find the professors how to contact them and all procedure of enrolment. i will be greatly obliged thanks

Dr Adnan

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Magdalena in Wroclaw, Poland

59 months ago

Hallo I am a master 2nd year student. I started searching the phd but there is problem with finance. Maybe you know organisations, links, contacts or generally how to find scholraship for phd in France if you have lab of your interest.

I am greatfull for any help,

cheers

Magdalena

ramu gowrineni in Mumbai, India

54 months ago

hi sir.i am persuing my masters in clinical research now in india...sir i wat to do my ph.d in clinical research in germany.plz guide me about universities links related to ph.d clinical research .i waiting for u r valuable information

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.