Masters in Clinical Research

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 328)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

Tintin in Harlow, United Kingdom

69 months ago

Sancheeta Acharya in San Francisco, California said: Hi Gaurav,
If you are still looking for a company and want to change your line to clinical research , you are most welcome to forward your resume @ sancheeta@qtech-solutions.com. We are based out in New Jersy and we do provide training and placement assistance in clinical research. We also sponsor H1B.

Hi Sancheeta
I am a CRA II, working in UK. I am Swedish citizen looking for CRA position in US. Can someone help me because I will need sponsorship.

I have experience in several areas (Cancer, Cystic FIbrosis, Infection, Neurology) etc. I have worked on studies in Phase I to Phase III. I have great knowledgde in European regulations, Us regulations, Close out visits, Site set up, contract negotiation, investigator meeting etc.
could you help me please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sancheeta in San Francisco, California

68 months ago

Hi Tintin,

Nice to see your comment. Yes we do sponsor H1. We are based out in New Jersy, US. We also have candidates filing their H1B with us from UK. You already have experience working in Clinical research. I do not find any problem to sponsor the H1B. If interested please send your updated resume to sancheeta@qtechsolutions.com. As soon as I receive it I will get back to you at my earliest as the enrollment procedure for this yr H1B has already started.

Tintin in Harlow, United Kingdom said: Hi Sancheeta
I am a CRA II, working in UK. I am Swedish citizen looking for CRA position in US. Can someone help me because I will need sponsorship.

I have experience in several areas (Cancer, Cystic FIbrosis, Infection, Neurology) etc. I have worked on studies in Phase I to Phase III. I have great knowledgde in European regulations, Us regulations, Close out visits, Site set up, contract negotiation, investigator meeting etc.
could you help me please

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

pearl in Stamford, Connecticut

68 months ago

hi sancheeta

I am a medical graduate on H4. want to pursue a career in clinical research.I want to get a H1B done for this april, get a CRA training and placed some where as a CRA. Can u provide me some more info regarding this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Rajalakshmi in Phoenix, Arizona

68 months ago

Hi Sancheeta

My name is Rajalakshmi , I am Currently in US on H4 i have 2 yrs of work experience in Clinical research field from India i did My Masters from Cranfield university UK from India. I am looking out for an oppurtunity to work here please do let me know if any one could sponsor H1b or if i have to do it when can i Start for this yr H1b please give me some information and regarding job openings in Clinical research field. I worked as Clinical Research coordinator in Oncology study.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Sancheeta in Fremont, California

68 months ago

Hi Pearl,

Please send me your current resume to sancheeta@qtech-solutions.com as well as in sanchqtech@rediffmail.com.

Please forward me your contact details and I will get back to you asap.

pearl in Stamford, Connecticut said: hi sancheeta

I am a medical graduate on H4. want to pursue a career in clinical research.I want to get a H1B done for this april, get a CRA training and placed some where as a CRA. Can u provide me some more info regarding this.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Sancheeta in Fremont, California

68 months ago

Hi Rajalakshmi,

Please send me your current resume to sancheeta@qtech-solutions.com as well as in sanchqtech@rediffmail.com.We do sponsor H1B and the enrollment for H1B 2009 has already begun.

Please forward me your contact details and I will get back to you asap.

Rajalakshmi in Phoenix, Arizona said: Hi Sancheeta

My name is Rajalakshmi , I am Currently in US on H4 i have 2 yrs of work experience in Clinical research field from India i did My Masters from Cranfield university UK from India. I am looking out for an oppurtunity to work here please do let me know if any one could sponsor H1b or if i have to do it when can i Start for this yr H1b please give me some information and regarding job openings in Clinical research field. I worked as Clinical Research coordinator in Oncology study.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Soumya in San Diego, California

66 months ago

Hi

Im Soumya, did my Masters in Biotech in India and im on H4 now and looking for jobs and planning to apply to Advance masters in Univ of Cali, San diego. I want to know one thing. Is that worth spending money on Clinical research course and is there any scope for me to get a job after that and get visa? Or else is it better to go for masters in Biotech again and get research associate job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

keyur in Rajkot, India

66 months ago

if u r planning to do clinical research than don't except good salary in India, on abroad u can get.

for India only u go with bio-chemistry

i don't know about the other people's opinion but it is true

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Soumya in San Diego, California

66 months ago

Thanks for your reply.

I will be working in US. I want to make sure whether Im taking a right step taking Clinical research or not.

keyur in Rajkot, India

66 months ago

one thing i can tell u surely the if u r planing to working in usa it is one of the best option because in India it will take till 5 to 6 years to come out but in USA clinical research is the great option.
I also planed for that course but i change it to mba because in India it has very less opportunity.

soumya in San Diego, California

66 months ago

Hi

Im Soumya, did my Masters in Biotech in India and im on H4 now and looking for jobs and planning to apply for Advance masters in Univ of Cali, San diego. I want to know one thing. Is that worth spending money on Clinical research course and is there any scope for me to get a job after that and get visa? Or else is it better to go for masters in Biotech again and get research associate job?

dr nikhil bhat in Pune, India

66 months ago

HI, THIS IS DOCTOR NIKHIL HERE. I HAVE DONE MY MBBS AND WOULD LIKE TO PURSUE A MASTERS IN CLINICAL RESEARCH FROM AN AMERICAN UNIV. I WOULD LIKE TO APPLY FOR THE JAN INTAKE. CAN U KINDLY TELL ME THE REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION IN AN AMERICAN UNIV AND THE FEES AND EXPENDITURE FOR THE COURSE WHICH IS OF TWO YEARS AND ALSO THE JOB PROSPECTS AFTER THE COURSE.ALSO KINDLY SUGGEST THE BEST POSSIBLE UNIV FOR THE COURSE BY ALL MEANS.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

yhuag in Fairport, New York

65 months ago

You can find information from Duke Univ. If you have a Pharm. D that will be better to enter the field. The most important part on breaking intoclinical research is to get at least one year field monitoring experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

pumpkin1110@live.com in Raleigh, North Carolina

65 months ago

Payal Thakkar in North Brunswick, New Jersey said: I am a Clinical Research Associate within Merck & Co., Inc.. I would like to know if there are any good schools to get my masters in public health/clinical research???

Thanks in advance for your support!!

Yes, Walden University offers an online Master in Clinical Research. Mark Witzer, M.B.A., Enrollment Advisor, School of Management, School of Health Sciences and his Email: mark.witzer@laureate-inc.com.

CRobinson

Rakesh in Hyderabad, India

65 months ago

hi i have good experince in both clinical data management and SAS.i have 18 months of experince.can you please tell an university which is offering scholarship progarm.i want to purse my master's in clinical research.

Rakesh in Hyderabad, India

65 months ago

hi sancheeta,

i have send an email enclosed with my resume can u please reply to that.

Barb in Fair Haven, New Jersey

64 months ago

Payal Thakkar in North Brunswick, New Jersey said: I am a Clinical Research Associate within Merck & Co., Inc.. I would like to know if there are any good schools to get my masters in public health/clinical research???

Hi
A good MSN/Clinical Research Management specialty program is offered through Duke University. Most of the courses are offered on-line if you don't want to move to N.C. The only caveat is that you must be a Registered Nurse with a B.S.N.
I received my MSN in 2008- the program was really excellent.
Hope that helps!
Barb

AgnesSz in Toronto, Ontario

64 months ago

Hi Barb,

Would you please elaborate on the career prospects after Masters in Clinical Research? I hold Hon. B.Sc. (Biochemistry) and am looking to upgrade to get a better paying and science related job. My job search yielded two “streams” – pharmaceutical companies usually ask for Chemistry/Pharmacology, and hospitals/government agencies for Nursing degrees. Other than a co-op placement I never held a science job, and am investigating what other diplomas/degrees I can take to redirect my career. It seems I have a science degree but not the right one ?

Thanks, Agnes

Andreea in Foster City, California

63 months ago

Hi Elaine,

Do you need to travel at all as a in-house CRA? I would like to find a CRA position where you don't have to travel, but I don't know where to look? Thanks for any advice.

HG in Bangalore, India

62 months ago

Hi, I am fraduated from India; now looking forward for MS in Clinical Research/Pharmacovigilence from any of the US universities as I've 1+ years of experience in this field already at a trail site assisting PI.
May I get any sort of useful suggestion and information on it.
Thanks in advance.........

Joyce in Fairport, New York

62 months ago

You can check the MS program in Duke Univ.

Edna Vazquez in Juana Diaz, Puerto Rico

62 months ago

Hi;

I work as a CRC in PR and I am very interest in work as a CRA. I admire the way that MSD manage this field in special with vaccines. How can I know if a position is, or will be available for PR?

varsha in Fords, New Jersey

61 months ago

hey payal
I m looking for entry level job in CRA.Can u help me out?

varsha in Fords, New Jersey

61 months ago

i m looking for entry level job in CRA.Please help me out.

Sunita in San Francisco, California

61 months ago

Hi All,
Iam a medicine graduate. I have done MD Pharmacology from India, currently residing in US on H4 visa status.My primary goal of doing MD was to pursue a career in Clinical Research.But due to visa status Iam stuck up. Can any one please guide me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

sunita in San Francisco, California

61 months ago

Hi All,

Iam medicine graduate from India. I have done MD in Pharmacology with a primary goal to pursue career in clinical research.But currently residing in US on H4 visa status, due to H4 i can't work. Iam stuck up, so can any one pls guide me in this regard.

Thanks in advance

m4272joy in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

61 months ago

Sancheeta Acharya in San Francisco, California said: Hi Varsha are you still looking for clinical research career. If yes please send me your resume to sancheeta@qtech-solutions.com. Our company is based out in Piscataway,NJ and we train as well as give placement assistance in clinical research . We also sponsor H1B.

Hi Sancheeta,

On May 2010, I will be graduating with a B.S.N degree. I am interested in pursuing a career as a clinical research associate, but I have no experience. Is it possible if you can suggest what kind of experience, qualifications, or education/training background I should have to be a clinical research associate?

Thanks

abcd in Bangalore, India

61 months ago

I am a dentist from India.I have work experiece of 3.6 years in dentistry.I have also completed CRA course from India.I was working as a medical writer in CRO,Now I am working as a CLINICAL QA.i HAVE ALSO COMPLETED THE COURSE ON PHARMACOVIGILENCE.
I am relocating to USA to join my husband.I am on H4 VISA.
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST ANY UNIVERSITY WHICH OFFER THE FURTHER ANY ADVANCED COURSE AND ALSO SPONSOR FOR H1 VISA

Sheetal Aggarwal in Quincy, Massachusetts

60 months ago

i am looking for the CRA /CRC job, can u help me with that,I have 2 years of experience in India.

Sheetal Aggarwal in Quincy, Massachusetts

60 months ago

I am Currently in US on H4 i have 2 yrs of work experience in Clinical research field from India . I am looking out for an oppurtunity to work here please do let me know if any one could sponsor H1b or if i have to do it when can i Start for this yr H1b please give me some information and regarding job openings in Clinical research field. I worked as Clinical Research coordinator in cardiology & nephrology study.

sri in New Delhi, India

60 months ago

hai iam graduated in pharmacy, and i want to know everything about MS CLINICAL RESEARCH can anyone guide about that

jyotsna in Colonia, New Jersey

60 months ago

Hi

I am a dentist from India with 3 years clinical experience and have done Post graduate degree in Clinical Research fom Manipal University India. I have worked as a study coordinator for 2 years and pharmacovigilance Quintiles India for 7 months. I am on H-4 visa and am staying in New Jersey. I want to know the colleges and universities in and around New Jersey that offer MS in clinical Reasearch. As i applied for jobs here Indian experience or degree is not considered and American work experience is required. H 1b vias sponsorship is also difficult.
Please guide me regerding the same.

Thanks and Regards
Jyotsna

jp25 in West Palm Beach, Florida

60 months ago

Hi everyone,

I am currently looking into getting my Masters in Clinical Research but my problem is my undergraduate GPA was not very good and I don't have any work experience in the field. Any suggestions as to how I should handle this?

Shakuntala in Kent, Ohio

59 months ago

Hi, I am doing masters in Biology at Kent State Uni,
I am interested in doing Clinical Research in future.Can anyone tell me which school is better for Mastersin Clinical Research? Also fee wise which schoolis better? What are pre-requisites?I checked Drexel online? Is that equivalent to classroom course? From where one can get real experience?
Pls Reply asap.
Thanks

Shakuntala in Kent, Ohio

59 months ago

Also the program in Clinical Research requires lot of travelling always?Is it true??

karthik12 in Iselin, New Jersey

59 months ago

If anyone is trying to join QTech please think twice. No international certification. They do not help in placements. Be aware of them. Try searching some different company, the worst company ever.

karthik12 in Iselin, New Jersey

59 months ago

Don't send any resumes to Sancheeta as she belongs to QTech. They give you false hope of getting into a job but after you pay for the training you hardly get any response from them. Be aware I must say.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

59 months ago

Thank you for sharing this information. I was planning to get into their training session

59 months ago

Does anyone have any idea about Clinwell research they are training and placment institute in clinical research. also have any one been placed from clinwell located in NJ

prerna in Bombay, India

59 months ago

want some queries 2 be answered ..if someone can help......
i hv completed my bpharm in india.. working as a med rep (basically sales since sumtime) no other work experience
1.am i eligible to apply for ms in clinical research.... i hv appeared 4 gre n toefl... r these scores required?
2. can sumone suggest me sum univs wherein i cud apply?

Prince Jain in Gurgaon, India

58 months ago

prerna in Bombay, India said: want some queries 2 be answered ..if someone can help......
i hv completed my bpharm in india.. working as a med rep (basically sales since sumtime) no other work experience
1.am i eligible to apply for ms in clinical research.... i hv appeared 4 gre n toefl... r these scores required?
2. can sumone suggest me sum univs wherein i cud apply?

Hi prerna,

As you have completed your ug in bpharma and you want to move into the field of clinical research. According to my knowledege and experience to start your career in this field you need not to go for gre/tofel. you should apply for some basic clinical research distance course as the entry level for a fresher is same whether you go for 2 yr full time or a 6 month distance clinical research course.
cz distance learning courses save time and money.

if you need further assistance then i can guide you for institute and courses which have very goood placement records.

nmt

58 months ago

Hi,
I have just completed a masterd in health administration, an I have a bsc. chemistry background. I realise an MHA puts you in administration of hospitals but I cannt realy use my BSC. chemistry. feel I have wasted so much money and should have done a ceritciatioon as a CRA instead. Does anyone know anyone with ASN mha and CRA certfication?
Tnanks
NMT

Marilyn

58 months ago

Hi,
I have a question. I have a bsc in Chemistry, several years work experience from top multinational pharmaceutical organisations as a medical representative, and I have just completed a masters in health administration. I would like to work as a CRA coordinator, or project manager, but I realise that i need to get certification as a CRA. I have been referred to Krigger institue online. Is this a reputable institute? I realise the path to becoming a CRA is a very long one for everyone. I feel my MHA would provide me with the necesary Leaderaship skilLs. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Thanks
Marilyn

Joyce in Fairport, New York

58 months ago

Don't waste your money to get the online certificate. You need experience not training certificate to get the CRA job. I got CRA certificate and did an internship with Krigger. You learn something but still do not get the field monitoring experience. I had interviews but not a a job offer.

57 months ago

nmt said: Hi,
I have just completed a masterd in health administration, an I have a bsc. chemistry background. I realise an MHA puts you in administration of hospitals but I cannt realy use my BSC. chemistry. feel I have wasted so much money and should have done a ceritciatioon as a CRA instead. Does anyone know anyone with ASN mha and CRA certfication?
Tnanks
NMT

Hi,

As you feel you already have wasted so much money and time then why don't you go for a diploma(corrospondence) course for a CRA rather prefering a regular course?

If need guidence regarding CRA Diploma course or regular course feel free to ask

57 months ago

Marilyn said: Hi,
I have a question. I have a bsc in Chemistry, several years work experience from top multinational pharmaceutical organisations as a medical representative, and I have just completed a masters in health administration. I would like to work as a CRA coordinator, or project manager, but I realise that i need to get certification as a CRA. I have been referred to Krigger institue online. Is this a reputable institute? I realise the path to becoming a CRA is a very long one for everyone. I feel my MHA would provide me with the necesary Leaderaship skilLs. Does anyone have any advice for me?
Thanks
Marilyn

Hi,

To enter in clinical research you must have atleast a certificate in clinical research to enter in this field. As you have experience and req. educational background you could have a better future in clinical research as a CRA?

Feel free to ask if need further assistance.

CRA in Valatie, New York

57 months ago

I disagree that you need a certificate to enter clinical research. I did not have one and I see many people who do not have a certificate enter the field as well. Most people talk about experience being your biggest asset when entering the CRA position, which is the truth, but I really believe that you cannot obtain a position like this without starting from the bottom. I agree your MHA will be a great advantage, but you may want to look at a clinical research assistant or clinical trial associate position that will help you obtain experience and then move up to your desired position.

I would also look through this forum for the many thoughts on any institute for CRA training. There are many, many views on these training institutes and it is best to have these first-hand opinions. But, I really believe that with your degree, you just have to start working in the field and everything else will come around.

Good luck.

hareesh in Bangalore, India

57 months ago

monica in San Francisco, California said: I am BAMS from India and rt now i m on h4 i want to pursue certificate course in clinical research conduct n mangement from berkley extenstion can any body plz suggest me if i can get job here on the basis of this .is this the rt step ?
or shall i pursue ms in biotechnology plz guide me

Start looking forward into LA/ ND/ DC programs available in washington, browse with the keywords.........may be of great help to u and considering hospital administration or public health would be of better scope when on h4.

Catskills in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

57 months ago

Jain,

You absolutely do NOT need a certificate to enter clinical research. I've been in the biz for years and I've never actually met anyone who took any of the certificate programs. It is highly recommended to get certified through one of our professional organizations (ACRP or SoCRA) after a few years on the job- but you certainly don't need to get certified to get the job in the first place.

I agree with CRA in Valatie- you must start from the bottom- not waste your money on a certificate and expect to jump in as a CRA. Start as a coordinator, trial assistant or in data management. (FYI: Marylian, getting to project manager is a few steps above CRA- you'll need at least 5-10 years in clinical trials before you even try for that job.)

irene in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

57 months ago

i have one year experience as a clinical research coordinator, do you know of any pharmaceutical companies in the US or Canada hiring for research coordinators or monitors

Irene

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.