Qualification required for working as a CRA in Australia

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Nivedita in Bangalore, India

93 months ago

I have completed BDS and M Sc in Clinical research in India.I am working as a CRA for the last one and a half years.I plan to move to Australia soon.Please advise on how to find a Clinical Research job in Australia. Can I get a job based on my Indian qualification or do I have to do some certifications recognised by Australia?

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.