Salary for CRA in USA & immigration charges for Indian citizen

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 58 of 58)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

Jenifer Tipnis in Mumbai, India

12 months ago

I have also got an admit in long island university, Brooklyn campus for MS Industrial Pharmacy ,which is a thesis and 2 yr program...which among them would be good course for a better future in respect to get Jobs and a work permit??

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

salika in Pune, India

10 months ago

Dear All I got call from wireclass company from USA they said they are offering job as a sas analyst but before that i have to take their online sas training. & i have to give 700$ as a deposit & after completion of training they will refund it. they said after completion of training they will direct enroll me in their client projects. please guide me what should i do?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JLY in Chico, California

10 months ago

Hi Salika,

I can say with 100% confidence-STAY AS FAR AWAY from them as possible. They sound very convincing,as if they already have a job ready for you. I know everything about them as I fell in that trap and wasted $1,500. One thing I can CLEARLY AND DEFINITELY say is-companies don't really ask for SAS certification when you apply for a job,you need to know SAS,that's it. Veritas's certificate IS EQUAL TO TRASH-A BLANK PAPER(atleast you can write/print something on it) IS WORTH MORE THAN THEIR CERTIFICATE-TRUST ME.

If you still are in doubt,let me know, I can include you in our(all the students who paid upto $2,500 for various certificate courses offered by this crappy ppl,people like them are the reason some have a bad opinion about Indians) email list. Some of us are planning to take legal action against them.Hope this helps.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

salika in Mumbai, India

10 months ago

Thank you for your suggestion i also thought its not rite.that's why i regret their offer. I have done MSc. in Clinical research from India as a master degree. & I have done B.pharmacy as bachelor degree.I have 6 month experience as a Study coordinator in India. I am a green card holder of USA. now i am planning to go USA in JUlY can u tell me how to get job in clinical research in USA. Is my experience will worth there? Please help me. I am so confuse...

VikkySingha in Pune, India

1 month ago

Hello guys, I will add to my experience. Recently i just got to go to this interview for the post of clinical research associate. For CRA position in USA based company named SWANZO, THEY DEMANDED 20000 DOLLARS FOR TRAINING AND VISAS. they told that after training you will get to go to usa before October. They will provide offer letter after the tele interview. And training will be online. Please guide me through this. Is this real thing.??

Anchal in London, United Kingdom

1 month ago

VikkySingha in Pune, India said: Hello guys, I will add to my experience. Recently i just got to go to this interview for the post of clinical research associate. For CRA position in USA based company named SWANZO, THEY DEMANDED 20000 DOLLARS FOR TRAINING AND VISAS. they told that after training you will get to go to usa before October. They will provide offer letter after the tele interview. And training will be online. Please guide me through this. Is this real thing.??

Hello, please do not go ahead with this. This sounds just like VERITAS. You can read other previously posted posts, wherein I have shared similar experiences.

VikkySingha in Pune, India

1 month ago

Anchal in London, United Kingdom said: Hello, please do not go ahead with this. This sounds just like VERITAS. You can read other previously posted posts, wherein I have shared similar experiences.

yes exactly. I felt so. During this research about this, not a single firm evidence I got. Thanks guys. This forum cleared all my doubt.

Mather in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

1 month ago

Hi Vikki,

Sounds like a scam to me!

Companies in USA pay for your relocation- you don't pay them!

When a visa is needed, usually they pay for your relocation and then your yearly salary is lowered in compensation for visa fees.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.