SoCRA CCRP Examination Prep Question

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

jyskim in Morristown, New Jersey

21 months ago

I will be taking the CCRP exam in October and I was wondering if anyone had taken it recently and have some beneficial advice on how to prepare better. I'm signed up for a prep course, but I wanted to know if there were any practice exams out there for me to practice with. Any advice or comments are welcomed!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laura in New Mexico

17 months ago

Hi! I came across your post and was wondering if you already took the test and are now willing to answer your own question. What was helpful to you in preparing? Did you get any practice tests? I take the exam in early February. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

Jerry in Brentwood, Tennessee

14 months ago

Laura in New Mexico said: Hi! I came across your post and was wondering if you already took the test and are now willing to answer your own question. What was helpful to you in preparing? Did you get any practice tests? I take the exam in early February. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

I took the test in March and passed. Be sure to study everything in the book they send you and you'll do fine. There's a 'Case Study' with the test so don't let that surprise you. You'll be given the test and a Case Study booklet. You'll use the booklet to answer quite a few Case Study questions. Good luck!

SDV-er in Chicago, Illinois

9 months ago

Hi Ernie,

Just as a FYI, advertisements are prohibited in this forum. I don't think posting links to where you're selling a study guide fits within the community guidelines.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.