We are looking for SR CRA's with Oncology exp. in NJ

Comments (17)

Lee G in Orange Park, Florida

70 months ago

I am very interested in hearing about the Oncology CRA positions that you listed on indeed. I am a Sr. CRA with Oncology experience. Will be happy to provide a CV with email.

C.S. in Orange, New Jersey

70 months ago

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey said: Please forward me a word copy of your CV to recruiter@pharmca.com

May I get more details about the position? I am working as Clinical Research Scientist in NJ.

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey

70 months ago

These position are Typical SR. CRA positions. You must have monitoring exp. Oncology exp is required. However based on the position you have now you may qualify for CTM roles that we have as well. Please send me a word copy of your CV to recruiter@pharmca.com

Dheeraj28 in Capetown, South Africa

69 months ago

Hi, I have monitoring exp of 2.5 years in an Oncology trial.Can send you my CV.But i am currently outside the US.Please let me know if i fit in.
Thanks

69 months ago

Sorry we need US residents.

windnsea in Miami, Florida

68 months ago

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey said: Sorry we need US residents.

I am currently a post-doctoral fellow looking to transition into clinical research. My PhD work was in oncology and the cardiotoxic effects of some of these drugs. I am also looking into a certificate in clinical trials design and management. I would like to send you my CV if any positions are still available.

68 months ago

We are only looking for experienced CRA's with Oncology exp.

Phoebe Parker in Toronto, Ontario

68 months ago

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey said: We are only looking for experienced CRA's with Oncology exp.

Hi Phil,

I have 2.5 yrs of monitoring oncology biologics with major pharma. Also involved in regional budgeting. I'm Canadian, but my husband is US, will this poses problem?

Lglenn in Budd Lake, New Jersey

68 months ago

I have 3 years of monitoring experience. A year in oncology at a medical device company and 2 years in biologics. I am currently working part-time on two oncology studies as a Regional Study Manager at a private practice. Are these positions still available and if where are they located.

Thank you

68 months ago

They are located in Bridgewater NJ.

Lglenn in Budd Lake, New Jersey

68 months ago

I would like to send you my resume for this position if you could provide me with your email address. Also is travel required?

68 months ago

recruiter@pharmca.com or phil@pharmca.com Travel is required

Raymond5737 in Minneapolis, Minnesota

67 months ago

I may have a Senior CRA position that you may be interested in in Minneapolis. Are you still available? If so, send me an e=mail to raymond@compjobs.com for job details.

fatema in Princeton, New Jersey

66 months ago

Phil S. in Trenton, New Jersey said: recruiter@pharmca.com or phil@pharmca.com Travel is required

I have very solid background of Oncology(3years of experience)

66 months ago

Please send me your CV recruiter@pharmca.com

Tiftjt in Wilmington, North Carolina

66 months ago

Do you know of any regional (home based) CRA positions as I am in NC. I have been monitoring for over 4.5 years with 2.5 of that in Oncology. I also have hypertension, RLS and Parkinson's experience. I have no problems with traveling anywhere necessary nor higher percentages of travel either.

66 months ago

We don't have any currently. Please send us your cv for consideration when we do get openings. phil@pharmca.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.