cra program of Michigan state university

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

erikpharma in Los Angeles, California

73 months ago

Do anyone know about the cra program from Michigan state university ? how was it?
thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nosir in Ypsilanti, Michigan

55 months ago

nosir!

Robert in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

54 months ago

Be careful with anyone advertising CRA education... These programs do not guarantee you a job or set you up to get one after graduation. They also do not 'certify' CRA's like many claim. What you need to have to get a CRA job is CRA experience, occasionally some lucky CRC's or other types of researchers will be able to snag a job but it's quite difficult.

This is a great industry to work for, but it's been hit hard by the economy and there's lots of people with 10 years experience begging for a CRA job which will make things near impossible for a newbie.

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland

54 months ago

Erikpharma: I took the MSU course. It was great. I had a few months of crc experience and a BSN. After the course, I got a job as a CRA with CRO and am loving it. The university didn't get me the job, but they did help me update my resume. I know I interviewed much more intelligently because of this course and have used some of the forms they showed on my job. The director also helped me find some state funding. I can recommend it highly.

Vartika in Singapore, Singapore

54 months ago

Hi KC,

I am planning to take up this course offered by MSU. I am a Biomedical Engineer with MBA in Marketing, do you think I will be able to get a job as a CRA in Singapore. May I know your background and did u have any experience before the course.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.