How much is the starting salary CRA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

AJ in Lubbock, Texas

53 months ago

I know my question is little odd but I am just curious to know how much CRA is being paid on an average at entry level

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

AJ in Lubbock, Texas

53 months ago

Patricia said: Hi AJ: The Salary can start from $35.00 per hour up to $ 48.00 dollars. Plus bonuses,travel expenses, etc. That is what I have investigated. It is exciting but really hard to get in. The certification as a CRA do not guarantee that you will get a job.Without experience, there is no job, and actually
there is no entry level at any place. However...keep trying and apply, apply apply..also pray,pray,pray for somebody to contact you. Please don't get me wrong. Good Luck!

hi patricia

I am very much thankful to you, that was really helpful. I am PhD student in pharmacology, I dont know If I am overqualified or that will help me, anyways lets hope for the best

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Carrie B. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

53 months ago

I've never seen a CRA position that is paid hourly except for contract work, which is never offered for entry-level positions.

Entry level CRA jobs (if you can actually find one) usually start around 50-55k a year.

Contract (1099) CRA jobs are usually only reserves for CRAs that have been monitoring for 5+years and they are usually around $70 and hour

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.