clinical research coordinator

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

temi in Houston, Texas

116 months ago

is it me or is it just hard to get your foot in the door without prior experience. can any one help me out as to how to go about getting in the field. i have medical/healthcare experience and management experience but i am getting no love hear.
are the any trainig programs that are recommended?
also does any one know any pharmaceutical sales rep or recruiter. i understand its al about knowing someone in that field too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

yvettedegley in Houston, Texas

105 months ago

I'm exciting to hear about this website and hopefully gather more information.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

yvettedegley in Houston, Texas

105 months ago

KC Temple in Towson, Maryland said: I took a clinical research monitoring and coordination course at MSU that was great! It's all on-line and took about 30 hours in all. It gave me training on job duties, regulations, documentation, reporting, training...all kinds of stuff. They offered some job search help at the end, but not much.

I had some CRC experience and a BSN and now I work as a CRA, so it helped me. Here's the website if you're interested nursing.msu.edu/certcources.asp

What if you don't have a college degree but extensive research experience? I am a lead research coordinator with no college degree but I believe my experience qualifies me. The PI that I'm working with now deligates a lot of responsibilities to be and I believe that this training should account for something. When I do the CRA search they all require a college degree.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.