Are cmm programmer job opportunities growing or declining?

Comments (5)

Host

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing?

Where are the jobs? Which places have the most cmm programmer opportunities?

JM177227

70 months ago

I see them declining. More and more employers are only paying the average "Operator" pay and expect "Programmer" results.
Not only that, they (employers) are more and more requesting Quality Field work to be preformed along with programming duties.

warren in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

68 months ago

I agree. Companies are wanting Corvettes for Chevette prices. They figure that as long as the there are more programmers than jobs, they are in control. I will not give them the satisfaction of exploiting my skills and think that is the norm. For what they want to pay, I can get a job at Lowe’s and not have near the headaches and responsibility.

JM177227 said: I see them declining. More and more employers are only paying the average "Operator" pay and expect "Programmer" results.
Not only that, they (employers) are more and more requesting Quality Field work to be preformed along with programming duties.

Geoff Parmenter in North Branch, Michigan

64 months ago

warren in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma said: I agree. Companies are wanting Corvettes for Chevette prices. They figure that as long as the there are more programmers than jobs, they are in control. I will not give them the satisfaction of exploiting my skills and think that is the norm. For what they want to pay, I can get a job at Lowe’s and not have near the headaches and responsibility.

Fear not my friend, they will get what they pay for and it will cost them dearly. Just ask Toyota. pressroom.toyota.com/pr/tms/t...ry-102572.aspx

Geoff Parmenter in North Branch, Michigan

64 months ago

Geoff Parmenter in North Branch, Michigan said: Fear not my friend, they will get what they pay for and it will cost them dearly. Just ask Toyota. pressroom.toyota.com/pr/tms/toyota/toyota-consumer-safety-advisory-102572.aspx

New link

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.