What are typical cocktail server salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Court in Decatur, Georgia

87 months ago

Uh, firstly, there is no "salary". You get paid in tips- wages are limited to 2 or 3 bucks an hour, and that goes toward your taxes (you never see a paycheck, really). Find a place that has an affluent, consistent group of patrons where you are comfortable, and then hustle your ass off. Frankly, being a flirt doesn't hurt!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Novice in Conyers, Georgia

87 months ago

Court in Decatur, Georgia said: Uh, firstly, there is no "salary". You get paid in tips- wages are limited to 2 or 3 bucks an hour, and that goes toward your taxes (you never see a paycheck, really). Find a place that has an affluent, consistent group of patrons where you are comfortable, and then hustle your ass off. Frankly, being a flirt doesn't hurt!

Hey, you're in Georgia! I'm going to look for a cocktailing job next week, I want to make at least 500+ a week- what night club should I go to? I was thinking Compound or Fever, maybe Opera but I think they only open on Fridays and Saturdays. I really want to work at MJQ, but I don't know how much I'd be making there (do you?)---Where do you think I'd make to MOST money?? If you could give me any information you know, it would help a lot. Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.