medical colder/biller

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (47)

nigeria in Russellville, Arkansas

87 months ago

i would like to know, how do i go about getting hired for a medical coding position with any company. I have just completed my coding course and am waiting for my test date to get certified. but i would like to get the experience in an office at entry level. what is your suggestion

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Clinton Township, Michigan

87 months ago

I think you are going to have to practically volunteer to be trained without pay because it is very hard to find a job without experience unless you are working there doing something else, like filing or data entry. Nobody wants to take the time to train people, let alone pay them for the time it takes. Offer to come in to learn the ropes on your own time. I am a hospital coder, and you have to be ccs, rhit, or rhia for that. I don't recommend inpatient right now because of all the heavy changes coming up. ER and outpatient is easier to do and learn and less stressful if you want to work at a hospital. good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

nigeria in Russellville, Arkansas

87 months ago

Thank you for that information, I, actually feel some heaviness lift off my shoulders. ER and outpatient is good for starters. I'll start searching after the 4th. thanks again

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tamika in Schenectady, New York

87 months ago

nigeria in Russellville, Arkansas said: i would like to know, how do i go about getting hired for a medical coding position with any company. I have just completed my coding course and am waiting for my test date to get certified. but i would like to get the experience in an office at entry level. what is your suggestion

First go through a agency for 3 to 6 months and then apply so you will have a base experience at least it hard when coming out of school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jen in Chesapeake, Virginia

86 months ago

I am considering taking a program at a community college for health information technician. The program is 2 yrs. The program is accrediated for HIT. Is it realistic to even find a job after graduation.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Austin, Texas

86 months ago

Don't go into Health Information!!! I have been in it for 32 years and too many bad changes are going on right now. Few positions, small money, lots of stress; and if you want to be a coder it is impossible to get a job and if you do, (I've coded 25 years) it is also going through horrible changes and lots of stress. too much to even start telling you about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

J in Chesapeake, Virginia

86 months ago

With a RHIT certification what are the job possibilities if any? I am still going back and forth considering the RHIT school. Are there any jobs at doctors offices?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jan in Austin, Texas

86 months ago

yes there are. what about a medical assistant?

Jan in Austin, Texas

86 months ago

doctors office don't pay enough for all the work that is involved in getting an rhit

J in Chesapeake, Virginia

86 months ago

Thanks Jan for all the info,
I was also wondering if this is a field with a professional environemnt. During my inital orientation at the Community college with the other potential RHIT students it seemed they were not on the professional side as far as the other appliciants go. I am stuck in a job now that hires alot of unprofessional rowdy people and i want to get away from that. I am still decidig on the the program.

Thanks

Jan in Austin, Texas

86 months ago

If you can find one coder who has coded for more than 5 years and still likes their jobs, I would be suprised. It's the kind of work that can really burn you out fast;and with all the production and accuracy audits done it stress you majorly out. That is exactly why there is a shortage of coders!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LANA in Las Vegas, Nevada

86 months ago

I am stuck on a question:

As of July 2006 a new HCPCS C-Code has been created for : Injection ibandronate sodium. Use any available research source to select the correct code from the options below. the answer is C9230 How do i get to this answer, where do I find this code.

Private in Raleigh, North Carolina

83 months ago

I am 1/2 way through my Associates Degree Program in RHIT. I took a long break from college to start a family & now after reading these comments, I may change my major. I can see how coders would get burned out quick. So many audits & regulations would be very stressful (I understand why those are in place -however that would be a stressful work environment)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

83 months ago

You are definitely make a very smart move to change your major. As of this October there are major complications for coders with the DRG changes and now you have to state whether each diagnosis is present on arrival. yuck! I just gave up my coding job at the hospital to be an admission clerk and will be making alot less money but a ton less stress!!!!!!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Naja in Mesquite, Texas

80 months ago

I have a BAS in Health Administration,last I went through the medical billing /coder program. I havent taken my test for certification yet. I thinking it would not be worth. I have no experience in the medical field. I have been in corporate world and trying to re-event my self. But I do want to get in the medical field. Which direction should I take?

80 months ago

Naja in Mesquite, Texas said: I have a BAS in Health Administration,last I went through the medical billing /coder program. I havent taken my test for certification yet. I thinking it would not be worth. I have no experience in the medical field. I have been in corporate world and trying to re-event my self. But I do want to get in the medical field. Which direction should I take?

Go in the opposite direction. Coding is getting ridiculously crazy. I know, cuz I've been doing it for 10 years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jessica in Atlanta, Georgia

79 months ago

I am a graduate of an HIM program and I am loving it. I'm making a lot more income and a lot of doors are opening up for me. I am a coder on the outpatient side and also an instructor. I have volunteered many places, but, so many companies have called to hire me that's it's ridiculous. I think that all new coders should consider other places than hospitals. Also getting involved in chapter organizations is exceptional. Everyone has there own opinions on this career field, but it's up to each individual to sort out his/her own path. I went into the teaching field, which many coders may think about. The degree program is excellent for those who want to further their careers for other opportunities such as management. I went through the torment of trying to get an opportunity to blossom, and it payed off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

79 months ago

Good Luck, You need to be enthusiastic and motivated as you sound, in order to pursue coding. Definitely smart move to go with outpatient coding. A whole lot more opportunity for that area.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

aj in Dallas, Texas

79 months ago

I am looking for any information that will help me make an educated dicision on an RHIT/RHIA program. I currently have 21 hours remaining in my Bachelors in Management/HR. I was looking to go into the above program for a change. I have 3 years medical experience in a trauma facility. I also have medical records experience. However, what I am "hearing" from everyone is that it is difficult to even get started once you get your degree. Catch 22...no experience and no one wants to give you any. Can any Mentors please step up!
Thanks,

aahill in Haddock, Georgia

78 months ago

Jessica in Atlanta, Georgia said: I am a graduate of an HIM program and I am loving it. I'm making a lot more income and a lot of doors are opening up for me. I am a coder on the outpatient side and also an instructor. I have volunteered many places, but, so many companies have called to hire me that's it's ridiculous. I think that all new coders should consider other places than hospitals. Also getting involved in chapter organizations is exceptional. Everyone has there own opinions on this career field, but it's up to each individual to sort out his/her own path. I went into the teaching field, which many coders may think about. The degree program is excellent for those who want to further their careers for other opportunities such as management. I went through the torment of trying to get an opportunity to blossom, and it payed off.

This information is very helpful. I am attending college for an Associate Of Science in Applied Technology in Health Information Technology. In this program, after graduation, I will be eligible to take to become a CCS. I have read a lot of comments about this prfession which most are negitive except yours. I have worked in healthcare for 16 years as a Certified Nursing Assistant. I know that it can not be as stressful as that. Would I be able to teach with an Associate's Degree? I am also from Georgia.

77 months ago

Yes, you would be able to teach in this profession with an associate's degree. You would be able to teach at most technical schools with medical billing and coding programs. I think in order for you to teach at most universities or colleges, you would have to have a bachelors' degree or higher.

77 months ago

Jessica in Atlanta, Georgia said: Yes, you would be able to teach in this profession with an associate's degree. You would be able to teach at most technical schools with medical billing and coding programs. I think in order for you to teach at most universities or colleges, you would have to have a bachelors' degree or higher.

Oh I am glad to hear that, because that is something new that I would love to try doing. I was thinking of teaching at Baker, Dorsey or the Adult
Education programs.

susie in Dallas, Texas

77 months ago

I just took a course in billing and coding and still not working in the field because of the requirements. I saw where one person said volunteering would be a good start,which organization should I start with?

77 months ago

susie in Dallas, Texas said: I just took a course in billing and coding and still not working in the field because of the requirements. I saw where one person said volunteering would be a good start,which organization should I start with?

I think that you should start cold-calling different physician offices, ambulatory centers, urgent-care centers, and hospitals to name a few. Also, why not call different temp-services in your area to see if you can get your foot in the door.

Melissa in Farmington, Michigan

74 months ago

Hi, i took a medical billing/coding class, got my diploma equiv. to my associates and that was over a year ago. I graduated top of my class with a 99.7 % and still can't get a job. I have no experience. I did a 160 hours of work at the big hospital based branch called Oakwood in the Belleville, Michigan area. They wanted to keep me but they dont ever hire. So, i am still working min. wage anywhere. I'm paying back $111.00 a month in school costs that i am not utilizing. I want to get my R.H.I.T. but after finding this, i don't think i want to. I either wanted this or to be a radiologic technologist. My hubby just went into the army. He is a truck driver. He got sick of the pay and too many hours so then he got laid off from a local delivery company and said forget it. It was either him or I. He got in first and we have children so i'm unable to get in. i am going to use his G.I.Bill and go to get my masters in something was going to pursue in the coding aspect, but now i'm uncertain. Any suggestions? i'm going to try on the base when we get down to Fort Bliss, TX in oct.

VLH in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

I TOOK THE SAME PROGRAM IN DLS TX AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY LUCK. I WENT AN VOLUNTEER AT A HOSPITAL TO GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR. I NOW WORK THERE PRN IN EVERY DEPT EXCEPT CODING. WHEN TELL YOU IT IS HARD HARD TO GET IN TO HOSPITAL CODING DEPT I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A RN WHO IS TAKING TAKING THE SAME PROGRAM I TOOK AND SHE IS GETTING DISCOURAGE ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES. GOOD LUCK BUT FORT BLISS IS A SMALL PLACE.

74 months ago

VLH in Dallas, Texas said: I TOOK THE SAME PROGRAM IN DLS TX AND HAVE NOT HAD ANY LUCK. I WENT AN VOLUNTEER AT A HOSPITAL TO GET MY FOOT IN THE DOOR. I NOW WORK THERE PRN IN EVERY DEPT EXCEPT CODING. WHEN TELL YOU IT IS HARD HARD TO GET IN TO HOSPITAL CODING DEPT I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS A RN WHO IS TAKING TAKING THE SAME PROGRAM I TOOK AND SHE IS GETTING DISCOURAGE ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES. GOOD LUCK BUT FORT BLISS IS A SMALL PLACE.

thanks i appreciate feedback. did you take the R.H.I.T. for coding or did you just take the medical billing/coding program? I think i'm going to maybe pursue child psychology i have thought about that too. i am still undecisive right now. thanks i was getting discouraged too before i graduated, and even more so when i did grad. and i was top of the class and still nothing, but the others i grad. with there were 40 of us well about that and only like a couple of them that had grad. a few months before me had gotten jobs and it was from their externship. since then, 1 they let go for down sizing and the other maybe two or one has a job in it. yup it's tough.

Naja in Mesquite, Texas

74 months ago

NO I DIDNT TAKE THE RHIT COURSES/ PROGRAM I HAVE A BA IN HEALTH ADMIN. AND WHAT I BEEN TOLD I NEED SPECIALIZED IN A PERCIFIC AREA WHICH YOU ARE (PYSCOLOGY) THATS GREAT GOOD LUCK BECAUSE IT IS HARD IN THE CODING AREA WITHOUT EXPERIENCE ARE KNOWING SOMEONE. I AM NOT IF I TOLD YOU THAT I VOLUNTEER FIRST BEFORE I GOT AT JOB AT THE HOSPITAL.

Melissa in Ypsilanti, Michigan

74 months ago

I am thinking about doing the Healthcare management BA program through University of Phoenix. I am still hesitant on going back to school, do to my bad experience. But i am using my hubby's G.I.Bill from the Army. Anyone know anything about that school either? I know a few and they've been successful in getting careers. One is a teacher and the other has an associates in Business Management. But i want other views. Like now, i'm not doing my R.H.I.T.(masters In Coding) i've been influenced enough from this forum not to go into it. Even though i loved doing billing in school, but i want a career. I just learned also it's going to take me a while to get through with my psychology classes. Not only do i have to get my degree but i have to get my PHD also, it's going to be a very long... process, but i am still young, i think i'm going to pursue it. i want to work with special needs children or just work as a school psychitrist. That's what i really want to do. So, i guess we shall see, but any other opinions or views?? i am still open for anything?

Debbie Sands in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

It is impossible to find work in this field. You can find filing jobs and low paying jobs and they even go to people who have experience. The reality is you spend 2 years of your life and can't find work. These programs lie to you just to get your money. That's even at the community college level.

I'm in Houston and have talked to people from all of the programs here and it's the same - none of the graduates find work. You may get and interiview here or there - it's next to impossible to get a coding job.

The other thing is - they are going electronic and even introducing programs that code the charts. My advice - do something else. This is a big rip off - anyone thinking about this as a career, should call all of the hospitals and talk to the HR departments and coding supervisors so they will find out they won't be considered without 3 to 5 years of experience.

I am so sorry I ever intertained the idea. I have wasted all of this time.

Trish in El Paso, Texas

73 months ago

I worked in the transcription department at a local hospital for 15 years and decided to go back to school to get trained in coding. I love coding, I can't get enough of it. Crazy huh? Funny thing though, when I graduated from school I went back to the above mentioned hospital where I had worked for 28+ years (in different departments) thinking I had a foot in the door. No dice. The coding supervisor wanted someone with experience, she could care less about my previous hospital experience and she wouldn't even consider letting me VOLUNTEER in HER department because HER coder's had enough work to do without taking time out to answer my questions. She really was very mean. She even said that I had to take and pass HER 4 hour coding exam - what does she think I did to graduate from school? So to sum up, they won't hire you without experience and you can't get experience because no one will train you to get the experience. Catch-22. Don't waste your time in getting your RHIT or other credential's because according to the grouch, you would still need experience before she would hire you, and still pass HER coding exam! And for another kick in the pants, the school that I went to has an agreement with the hospital to train their graduates, but she still wouldn't agree to train me. Ho hum, wonder if the hospital administration knows about her hiring techniques. A better question is how did SHE get the experience to be hired as a coder????

Melissa in Detroit, Michigan

73 months ago

ouch!!! touch one. Yup i'm not doing it now. I'm going to go for my assoicates in healthcare administration continue to my bach. in psychology and masters in psychology/counsiling. This is what i've decided to do with my major. So, i'm hoping if that all goes well i'm going to go on to get my PHD in psychology. I will see. I will be having a baby also come april and they will be letting me take a 30 day leave from school. I am looking forward to it. You talk with a cousilor and they will hear what you want to do and they will give you suggestions and tell you what they feel would be better for you and what steps to take for you to get to where your going. I wanted to further my billing but figure i will go about it in a different way. And this is how i'm going to do that. I will try volunteering. I will see if I can do mine on base. With my husband being active duty army i have a great chance of being employed on the base at the hospital and if it doesnt work then i will try other clinics and planned parenthoods and schools on and off post. I will continue until i find out what it is i'm in search of. This is the route i want to go but from there i will sort it out and figure it out on my own and figure out where in psychology i want to be with who i really want to work with.

Good luck to everyone else. i am glad i found this forum because i would still been singing should of could of's instead of hopefully a success story. i already have a disappointed let down from one school. hopefully successful this time.

Sonya in Butler, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

I recently became unemployed. Am thinking about going to a techincal school to get my coding degree. In reading the comments, it appears this could be a path I don't want to go. I would appreciate comments both postive/negative. Thanks!

73 months ago

Sonya in Butler, Pennsylvania said: I recently became unemployed. Am thinking about going to a techincal school to get my coding degree. In reading the comments, it appears this could be a path I don't want to go. I would appreciate comments both postive/negative. Thanks!

hi, no you don't want to go that route. I had gotten unemployed went to tech school and nothing. i have no experience in the medical field at all. i can't even get a reception position. Though i've been doing that related work for like 7 years now. I even have management experience. Go into something else. I was going to further my coding with my R.H.I.T. my masters in it. and after reading this and no one giving me experience no thanks, But if you think you have shot go for it. But i have nothing positive for it. i'm now going into healthcare administration/management. and psychology.
I applied to many online and nothing worked. the university of michigan hospital local clinics and all nothing. good luck!

Sonya in Butler, Pennsylvania

73 months ago

Melissa,
Thanks for your response.
Does anyone else have comments?
Thanks!

naja in Dallas, Texas

73 months ago

THE ADVICE ABOUT NOT PURSUEING CODING IS WHAT I EXPERIENCING. I COMPLETED MY PROGRAM IN CODING BUT DIDNT TAKE CERTIFICATION TEST. BECAUSE IT IS TOOOO!!!!! HARD TO GET HIRED EVEN IF YOU ARE CERTIFIED. BUT GOOD LUCK I HAVE MY BA IN HEALTH ADMINSTRATION WITH NO EXPERIENCE. I USED MY BA TO TEACH SCHOOL FOR 5 YEARS. THATS GOOD THAT YOU WILL SPECIALIZE EX. PYSCOLOGY

Melissa in Birmingham, Michigan

73 months ago

naja in Dallas, Texas said: THE ADVICE ABOUT NOT PURSUEING CODING IS WHAT I EXPERIENCING. I COMPLETED MY PROGRAM IN CODING BUT DIDNT TAKE CERTIFICATION TEST. BECAUSE IT IS TOOOO!!!!! HARD TO GET HIRED EVEN IF YOU ARE CERTIFIED. BUT GOOD LUCK I HAVE MY BA IN HEALTH ADMINSTRATION WITH NO EXPERIENCE. I USED MY BA TO TEACH SCHOOL FOR 5 YEARS. THATS GOOD THAT YOU WILL SPECIALIZE EX. PYSCOLOGY

i'm hoping that i have a better chance of getting hired into the medical field, my husband is in the army and i'm going to see if i can volunteer at the base hospital to get my foot into something and then maybe pursue outside of the military. But it can be good as well cause then i will have my foot in the government and can probably transfer alot easier. But ya i want to pursue psychology i want to do forensic psychology or i want to work with juveniles. i am thinking even after getting my masters in psychology taking some courses for investigation work cause then i am trained in psychology and would know more how to work with people and get them to crack. or i thought social work, but there is a great variety of jobs in the healthcare. you have to figure what you want to do and then pursue it. good luck everyone!

jan in Roseville, Michigan

73 months ago

yes, don't waste your time!!! Be a nurse instead. Alot more opportunity! As a coder for many years, I would know whether it is good to pursue or not. It is getting dreadfully grueling with all the changes going on.

73 months ago

jan in Roseville, Michigan said: yes, don't waste your time!!! Be a nurse instead. Alot more opportunity! As a coder for many years, I would know whether it is good to pursue or not. It is getting dreadfully grueling with all the changes going on.

I couldnt be a nurse cause i dont like blood or i would, but that's why i'm going into something, helping people and that evolves around healthcare, but not like that. not only that 1/2 the nursing jobs you have to lift people you cant do that p.g. and i'm still having kids. but in mich. good luck! there are waiting lists and you have the same issue no experience, i see it all the time, and engineers i worked with a chick from EMU and she did an internship like me and still dont consider it experience, and the same with nursing. you have to have 3 years experience. read above a girl went from one field to another and thought she had a foot in the door, but didnt get the job in that area.

73 months ago

Ok, so you don't like blood, and you still want Medical field, what about ekg tech, rad tech, occupational or physical therapy assistant. I can tell you one thing, sitting all day behind a computer screen or two can really burn you and your eyes out. Ask anybody who has been coding for awhile!! Plus, now with so much pressure about DNFB's and POA's and MCC's you get tired of it real fast.

73 months ago

i sit at a computer right now all day. i'm a community manager at a manufactured housing community. i have done payday advances for 4 years as a manager. i have a strong management background that's why i'm going into health care management. i'm doing a university distance learning. i have to do it cause i am getting my masters in psychology and i am going with my husband who is in the Army. i wont get to stay at one place the entire time and instead of losing credits i'm just doing distance learning. i will be prego and have two school aged children so i can be a stay at home mom and while i'm in school do volunteer work at the base hospital. which is what i anticipate doing. i was looking into rad tech, but it's not offered online so i am unable to do it. so i like working with all kinds of people and i'm always being told i have a great way to deal with people and i should be a psychologist, which i may go on to get my P.H.D in psychology that's still 5 years away and i that would be 5 more years of schooling. i would be 38 finishing up my P.H.D. which i still may do, but i know i will like it and i know if i did it for law enforcement that would be cool. I liked billing/coding. i've done collections for 5 years now and it doesnt bother me one bit. i dont mind working with computers. my husband is trying to convince me to go into computer engineering. which still might be an option i am weighing them right now and know i'm going into healthcare.

73 months ago

Ok, you sound pretty ambitious and have alot of career ideas.
don't waste your time in the coding field. and maybe I do have the Michigan blues. I just know that if I were younger I would pick out something different to do as a career.

73 months ago

i was going to get my R.H.I.T. until i found this forum that's when i decided to go with what i'm going to start pursuing in Nov. once we move to El Paso,Tx and we get into our either base housing or we find a house. but ya i dont know how old you are, but i have a friend who is a special ed teacher and she just finished her masters to become a principal. she works with autism children and loves it. which she has been a great role model and seeing what she deals with makes me want to learn more about children who needs help and i'm willing to learn them and help them. i think it's great. she is 46. It's never to late to try something, but ya we live in michigan land of NO opportunities. I wanted to work at the U of M, but i dont know people here. i'm from dayton, ohio and have tons of family in the hospitals there, but ohio suxs too :( but i wish you luck since especially you hate your job and dont want to change it. how come you dont go into nursing yourself? or rad tech? you already know how to code it. how about an opthalmogist? i have thougth about all these and psychology i just have this feeling it's my calling. i like doing coding in school and my externship program, but i like overall helping people. Ya i'm pretty ambitious. i've been told that by many people.

73 months ago

Ok, maybe I should consider going back to school. I think a rad tech sounds interesting. good luck with your goals. Ok, now I guess I'll go to the rad tech forum now before I make my mind up. These forums are great. Nice talking to you.

73 months ago

good luck, pursue what makes you happy and dont settle for less than that. Good luck and nice talking with you! ya rad tech. is awesome, if it were online i would consider but with the army and moving i have to go online. good luck!

Tracy in Surprise, Arizona

73 months ago

Melissa in Farmington, Michigan said: good luck, pursue what makes you happy and dont settle for less than that. Good luck and nice talking with you! ya rad tech. is awesome, if it were online i would consider but with the army and moving i have to go online. good luck!

Well I just found this site and do find a lot of the coments to be just about right. My experience was just a little dirrerent. I have found to get your foot in the door it really is more of 'Who you know rather than what you know'. I have been told by doctors that I have worked for that they would much perfer to hire someone with experience over someone with their certification and no experience. It is tough to climb the ladder in coding, but not impossible.
It is also important to consider if going for the masters is going to be worth it. Is the pay going to increase?? In my experience that would be NO. I worked in coding before I was ever certified. I just knew someone that mentored me. I did not get any pay increase once I got my certification. I do not regret getting it, but it is only paper. My years of experience prior to my certification are worth a lot more.
But it is never hopeless

CHELSEA in Austin, Texas

53 months ago

I think most of the comments are from people who are looking at careers from the top down--that is "how much can I make". I have a BA in Social Work, but have spend over 30 years in the medical field. Currently, I am a Disability Examiner--but will be retiring shortly, and will get certified as a Coder for a "retirement career". The REAL thing EVERYONE should be asking is: "IS CODING A JOB THAT FITS WITH MY PERSONALITY AND INTERESTS?" If you curl-up at night with "Atlas of Human Anatomy for Coding" as I do--it could be the career for you!!! Yes, there are "dead-ends" in ALL career fields---try Social Work if you REALLY want to be depressed about income and opportunity!!! Coding if for people who enjoy EXTREMELY DETAILED work, have an in-depth knowledge of anatomy and procedures and ABOVE ALL--are passionate about DOING THIS TYPE OF WORK!!!! If you ARE NOT passionate about ANY job field--you are VERY unlikely to be successful--no matter what the income adds up to. GOOD LUCK AND CHOOSE CAREFULLY!

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.