First Ever Cognos 8 User Manual

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Cognos Professional in New York, New York

93 months ago

I wanted to share a new book that just came out for any Cognos users out there. It is the first user guide for Cognos 8. It is called Cognos 8 BI for Consumers: A Step-by-Step Introductory Guide to Cognos Connection. The book is a step-by-step introductory guide to Cognos Connection, which is the standard portal to Cognos 8 BI. The guide concentrates on the basics and fundamentals for users at all levels.

As a user of Cognos, I have found it invaluable when using the program. Before all I had been using was the manual that came with the program but this is much more indepth and descriptive and allows me to use all components of the program.

I would definitely recommend it for anyone who works in BI.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Satish in Farmington, Michigan

93 months ago

Who is the Author and Publisher of that book? Cognos press? Can you give us the ISBN of the book

Regards,
Satish

Cognos Professional in New York, New York said: I wanted to share a new book that just came out for any Cognos users out there. It is the first user guide for Cognos 8. It is called Cognos 8 BI for Consumers: A Step-by-Step Introductory Guide to Cognos Connection. The book is a step-by-step introductory guide to Cognos Connection, which is the standard portal to Cognos 8 BI. The guide concentrates on the basics and fundamentals for users at all levels.

As a user of Cognos, I have found it invaluable when using the program. Before all I had been using was the manual that came with the program but this is much more indepth and descriptive and allows me to use all components of the program.

I would definitely recommend it for anyone who works in BI.

Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

BI Centre in Toronto, Ontario

90 months ago

Satish in Farmington, Michigan said: Who is the Author and Publisher of that book? Cognos press? Can you give us the ISBN of the book

Regards,
Satish

Hello, you can get more information at bicentrenewsletter.blogspot.com/ and their direct link is www.cognosbooks.com.

bicentre.blogspot.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.