Immediate Hiring_Cognos Report Developers_Own Project

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

BI Centre in Toronto, Ontario

84 months ago

Sheetal in Pune, India said: This is Sheetal, Resource Manager with Optimos, Inc

We are a CMM III software company HQ at Chantilly VA.

Optimos has been handling projects within software development & MGMT consulting since last 13 yrs. We specialize in System Integration and ERP/CRM implementation within the Federal as well as Commercial Sector.

We have an immediate requirement on FULL TIME BASIS on OUR OWN PROJECT. Following are the details.

Respond back on sranade@optimos.com with your detailed profile and a suggest suitable time for a brief discussion. You can even reach on 703-488-6888 ext. 767 for any further assitance.

Position: Cognos Reports Developer

Cognos Reports Developer

Main requirement: Report Authoring using Cognos 8.2 Report Studio

Other Project Requirements: Cognos 8.2 Content Administration; Ascential DataStage 7.1 Map Development.

Regards,
Sheetal Ranade

Resource Manager
Optimos Inc I Ph: 703-488-6888 # Extn 767 I sranade@optimos dot com I www.optimos.com I Fax: 703-991-5645

Disclaimer : This e-mail and any attachments to it contain confidential and/or legally privileged information which is only for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the comments of the contained information is strictly prohibited and you are urged to notify the sender by e-mail immediately. Pls check the email and attachments for viruses or defects before opening. Optimos takes no responsibility for damage to your IT systems and information on account of these viruses or defects. Emails are susceptible to change and Optimos shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.

Hello, you should also post this on bicentre.blogspot.com with our Cognos jobs site -- c8jobs.blogspot.com

Good luck.

BI Centre

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.