Senior Cognos Developers needed

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Craig - Onpoint in San Mateo, California

83 months ago

Hello,

My firm is interested to find people suited for a Senior Cognos Developer role working in the San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area. Applicants would need to have 5+ years of experience specifically working with Cognos BI tools, and at minimum a Bachelor's degree. This role is a full time salaried position with benefits.

If you are interested to learn more, please contact me at <Edited by Host: contact info removed> for more details regarding the responsibilities associated with the position, and the benefits being offered. Emails including a resume are appreciated, and will be given first priority as they will help the process move more quickly and efficiently.

Thanks very much,

- Craig

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jags in Dublin, California

74 months ago

Hi Craig,

Please send me the details to <Edited by Host: contact info removed>

Thanks

Bingo in San Francisco, California

73 months ago

Craig,

I am a Junior level Cognos Developer and want to gain experience. Currently, I am maintaining the model, all data warehouse qa, business requirments and report development. If you have anything that is available, please let me know. I am in the education field.

Karthik in Walnut Creek, California

67 months ago

Hello Craig,

I just recently moved to Pleasant Hill, CA. I have 3.5 yrs of experience as a Cognos Developer ( Report Author, Framework modeler, Administrator), Cognos Powercubes, Series 7 Impromptu and also have a good working on Informatica and Data Warehousing concepts. Im currently looking for a Junior - Mid level cognos full time position in the Bay Area.

Please do let me know if you have any requirements in Cognos.
you can contact me at karthik.gowri@yahoo.com

Thanks
karthik

sean in Denver, Colorado

67 months ago

Craig - Onpoint in San Mateo, California said: Hello,

My firm is interested to find people suited for a Senior Cognos Developer role working in the San Francisco/Silicon Valley Bay Area. Applicants would need to have 5+ years of experience specifically working with Cognos BI tools, and at minimum a Bachelor's degree. This role is a full time salaried position with benefits.

If you are interested to learn more, please contact me at <Edited by Host: contact info removed> for more details regarding the responsibilities associated with the position, and the benefits being offered. Emails including a resume are appreciated, and will be given first priority as they will help the process move more quickly and efficiently.

Thanks very much,

- Craig

Hi Craig,

My name is Sean Lee and I am the managing partner of The CoAction Group, a national recruiting firm headquartered in Boulder, CO. The CoAction Group is a boutique firm focused on highly technical engineering and information technology related positions. Specifically, we concentrate on Business Intelligence related positions and candidates with Cognos experience.

Our objective is to deliver candidates expeditiously, saving you time and money, and allowing you to focus on current projects or developing new business.

We have fulltime, contract, or temp to perm options available.

Please let me know if you would be interested in reviewing any of our candidates as I can send resumes right away.

Sean Lee
sean@thecoactiongroup.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.