Jobs - Collection Jobs in Orange County

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

sharkman92620 in Irvine, California

69 months ago

Any suggestions on some of the local companies that would have good temp/contract jobs for somebody like me - new to the area...

I have 5 yrs exp in auto and medical collections.

What are pay rate ranges and names of some of the co's/line supervisors you like??

Tim Porter

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

curious1g$ in Mission Viejo, California

47 months ago

I usually like to answer the last question, first and work my way up. For pay range, you should consider jumping on the wagon like everyone else, especially with the amount of experience you have in two of the best industries in your field. The more information you offer at salary.com will provide an extensive analysis on what you should be paid. With medical collections do you have a specialty, hold a certificate or degree, are you licensed? These are factors you should consider when reviewing your responses. And, depending on the degree of experience whether you classify yourself as entry-level, intermediate or tier 1 producer like myself, should be taken into consideration. Was your reason for relocating due to a scarcity of employment offers in your field? Because you currently reside in a city that is high in demand of your expertise.
If your decision is to start with staffing agencies, I would suggest Accountemps in the irvine office and speak with Danny, I don't recall his last name. Very personable. Good Luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.