Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 59 of 59)
Page:  « Previous   1  2   

God's Creature to spread postive energy in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana

89 months ago

MS. M you are being very irritating and selfish. If you want to discuss things, you simply have to quote the message you are referring to to be understood. It is not fair to just write one message after another and expect everyone else to scroll back and try to figure out what you are referring to.

Takes one to know one. Me selfish what ever don't know how to be. I didn't know you have to copy and paste. I just hit reply when I get an email.
If you want to make more in your salary and you are a phone person add your benefits, stocks, commission and see what iyt equals out to it could change from 13.00 to 42.00 if not then ask your boss for a raise.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

89 months ago

God's Creature to spread postive energy in SHREVEPORT, Louisiana said: If you want to make more in your salary and you are a phone person add your benefits, stocks, commission and see what iyt equals out to it could change from 13.00 to 42.00 if not then ask your boss for a raise.

I see. How much did Marvin make on the Pow Wow? Did she say she was worth $42 or was he making $13 with the stock options added? Was that before the turnover rate increased or after the job fair?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky

89 months ago

New word for you to look up..."parody.":)

Somebody had a bit too much beer tonight Ms. M?

89 months ago

see. How much did Marvin make on the Pow Wow? Marvin didn't make anything on the Pow-Wow. He lost 5,000 but I made 800.00 for the weekend.
Did she say she was worth $42 or was he making $13 with the stock options added? -I didn't say I was worth 42 dollars. The person from Hawiisaid they were 47% underpaid and they should be making 42.00. I said they add stock options, benefits and commission that person's salary should be up to that and if not what can they do to get it add all and make a report to their boss to ask for an increase or find a side business so that they can get the salary they need.

Was that before the turnover rate increased or after the job fair?In 1998 I made 13.00 where I worked at Stanford University. Again it stated almost 10 years ago since my salary was that low. I moved to Louisiana in 2005 July to be exact. In March of 2005 as my resume states I worked in California through a Kelly Temp job making 23.00 an hour. As for my current salary working with Marvin I make 20.00 an hour, with benefits. No stock options as of yet. I do have 401k which I rolled over from Southwest Airlines and from when I taught pre-school in 2001. The job fair was in 2005 for Katrina victims. Is it more clearer. Yes this is a different economy in shreveport they don't have as high of payrates here as the bay area. They say the cost of living is different but its not food is more expensive, insurance is higher, rent is the only lesser and gas. I had never applied to Harrahs until I moved to Louisiana so I knew nothing about their turnover rate until then but in the last two years and being here you can see that they have a high turnover rate by the amount of postings and replys in teh other panels.

89 months ago

No thank you I am not your dictonary, No beer at all. Its all a natural high. Don't bother me with such trival b.s.

89 months ago

Hey back on track here is an example of where to find research and how much this position pays in Shreveport through Apple one. Now the trick is how much is Apple one getting paid to offer you the position.
Job Description:
Stable, prestigious law firm has a position for a collections agent to be responsible for collections. Hourly pay plus percentage, firm has benefits as well as incentives and bonuses. Computer abilities and must have collections experience. Apply today! You can view all of our jobs online at www.appleone.com/?sc=11

Job Experience:
Collection, Collection

Searchable Keywords: Collection, Collection / gj-mo Searchable Keywords: Customer Service, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Recruiting, Job Placement / gj-mo

Contact Information

Company: AppleOne

E-mail: 4615135.6@JobFrenzy1.Com

Address: 920 Pierremont Road Suite 101 71106

Phone: (318) 869-2229

Fax: (318) 869-2235

Reference Code: 11452.1233.MB-33.146575*
BTW Sorry Charlie, I am ignoring you and your words to look up when they are not on subject.

AppleOne is more than just a job. It's a place where you can find the flexibility to pursue your interests while building a career! With more than four decades of experience, our professional career counselors are skilled at matching great people with exceptional career opportunities.

Send this job to a friend See all Appleone opportunities

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

rogerman in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

I keep getting calls from a company called CCA in Dallas. They called half a dozen times a day and left messages on my machine, not saying who they were or what they wanted. Finally I got tire of it and called them back. They had the wrong freakin' person.

Collection agencies are a collection of the lowest rung of the employment ladder. Not just those doing the grunt work, but their supevisors and managers and all the way to the top. The absolute dregs of society.

Young person, if you can get a job selling cars or pimping on the street, it is a step up.

Vinny in Bayamon, Puerto Rico

49 months ago

Call me Charlie in Louisville, Kentucky said: I think $13 per hour is fairly decent money when all you gotta do is talk on the phone. It doesn't matter that much what you are saying or hearing on the phone. All call-in help desks get the same cursing and swearing. People get just as upset when their cell phone or computer goes down and they have to call for help. What do you think is so special about your phone calls?

My point is that most of what your job involves is just abusing normal decent people anyway so it isn't like it takes a great intelligence to brow beat people over the phone. I have known ten year olds who can do that.

I guest to have been on the other side of the phone line. Probably you max out your credit card and never gave a dam about your credit. Their are those that nan't pay because they lost of their job and those that just didn't care. Their are Federal Law that regulate these activities
and $13 per hr I think is not enough Specially in this economy

Vinny in Bayamon, Puerto Rico

49 months ago

I guest to have been on the other side of the phone line. Probably you max out your credit card and never gave a dam about your credit. Their are those that cann't pay because they lost their job and those that just dodn't care. Their are Federal Law and State Laws that regulate these activities
I've do the calls and the visits, face to face. I used to make average of $26 per hour but now it's $10 per hour same functions. So it's time for to bail out.

Page:  « Previous   1  2   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.