Sal Son Logistics Lowest Paying Co outthere

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

deboast in Poughkeepsie, New York

37 months ago

Gladtobegone in New Windsor, New York said: Sal Son Logistics, here is there hiring slogan:
Benefits of driving for Salson
• Great dedicated runs
• Dedicated runs means good miles & good pay
• Excellent benefits: medical, dental, 401K
• Well-maintained equipment
• EZ Pass, fuel card.
• Holiday & Vacation pay

As a professional truck driver, you have a choice. You can choose a job, or you can choose a lifestyle. At Salson Logistics, we offer you a lifestyle and we take care of our drivers!

Your DEDICATED runs mean you have steady work, a steady paycheck, and a schedule you can plan around.

Here is how they do this for you:
Fishkill NY to Transcor in Philly
Philly to Ball Plastic in Delran NJ
Delran NJ to Pepsi in College Point Queens
College Point Queens to Expeditors in Inwood NY by JFK
Back to Fishkill NY

This is a daily run being made, takes about 13 hrs, has about 3 hrs of waiting time not including traffic which is your own time, since your getting 34 cents a mile or flat rate, which all added up for this run is a whopping $147.00 GROSS. I have worked over 60 hrs non stop work like a dog and come pay day see a take home amount of $575.00. Hell Yard Jockeys make alot more at $16.00. That remind you is if your pay actually reflects the days and runs you performed. First 3 pay checks had left out over 1/2 the work that was done. Still waiting for pay for a day when broke down. Total joke, guys hire and quit within 2 days. Dont fall for anything you can make more money doing light duty towing

its totally true sal son is the worst company to get involved with these people who own this company are crooks its amazing their still in business. i guess with the economy being so bad most drivers feel that they dont have much of a choice..and i cant wait until they lose that gap account..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

gharris in Lithonia, Georgia

26 months ago

deboast in Poughkeepsie, New York said: its totally true sal son is the worst company to get involved with these people who own this company are crooks its amazing their still in business . i guess with the economy being so bad most drivers feel that they dont have much of a choice..and i cant wait until they lose that gap account ..

I disagree. Ive been with Salson for over five years and what I can say is that unlike other companies I have made a consistentweekly check of about 800.00. I have been with several other companies that have done me wrong similar to what has been mentioned above. Five years speaks for itself.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.