dont look for jobs in these co

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (11)

davidbasham in Madisonville, Kentucky

92 months ago

McCloed express/jb hunt/western express/ and most of all BAYLOR TRUCKING, DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR BAYLOR TRUCKING, this company took me to court because i did not turn in company shirts i never got, i had to pay $170 for 2 shirts the company never gave me, they run you into a room to do your paper work, thay talk to you like you are crap, the guy in charge is retired usmc and he thinks he needs to run the company the same way, we will screem at you or at any one with anyone around, he dont care, my first 2 pay checks did not clear my bank, i told them i would need to be paid before i ran a load for them, thay said if thats how i was going to be that i could not be in there truck and if i drove there truck thay would report it stollen, i could not drive it back to indiana and turn it in and collect my pay, insted of getting my pay from the bad checks, thay took me to court for shirts i never got and never paid me for the 3 weeks i worked for them or the charges from the bank from the checks not clearing my bank, and then put on my dac i did not return company truck, BAYLOR TRANSPORTATION is no doubt the sadest trucking company i have ever seen, and if i ever get a chance i will get my money from them one way or another and i will do my best to keep good drivers away from this company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

davidbasham in Livermore, Kentucky

90 months ago

i did put a hold on there truck, thats why thay did the court thing over shirts i never got to make me look like the bad guy, i was told if i drove the truck back to the yard thay would have me arrested, stay away from this company.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

david in Byesville, Ohio

89 months ago

i drove for baylor also..and this company is very bad to work for,they treat you like you are garbage,like you have no choice but to work for them,i worked for them for 1 year,and during the first 3 months the truck broke down probly 7 or 8 times,causing me to deliver a load a few hours late,well i got so sick of being treated like a garbage can by this company that i put in a one MONTH notice to quit,they wouldnt get me back to there indiana terminal to turn in the truck,instead they wanted me to wait till they got a load going that way,i gave em a MONTH notice,cmon, when i parked there truck at there drop lot in columbus ohio and went home,they dac'd me for abandonment,and for delivering a load late,and they didnt give me my last paycheck, everytime you go to the milan terminal,pull the truck into the bay,they have to check it out inside and outside,and how about the safety guy,what a deuschbag,this guy told me i didnt know how to drive a truck,simply because a drive tire was flat,,lmao,,he said good truck drivers dont have flat tires,,frickin amazing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

inferno375 in Bay Shore, New York

88 months ago

Gentleman,
You may or may not be aware of the fact that anyone who, for any reason, posts negative truths about you is guilty of defamation of character. This is illegal and you can go onto legalzoom.com, or 1StopLegal.com and have all relevant records subpoenaed to prove your defense against the accusations made about you by these transportation carriers. No person or representative of any entity, public or private has the right to falsify claims of insubordination against a person or persons thereof whereby their livelyhood is jeopardized due to mis-information put forth and/or distributed via electronic or direct mail communications for the purpose of the termination or the inability of that person/persons to establish future employment. Sounds to me like you have a damned good case against them!!.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Whoop ass Wayne in Gallatin, Tennessee

86 months ago

david in Byesville, Ohio said: i drove for baylor also..and this company is very bad to work for,they treat you like you are garbage,like you have no choice but to work for them,i worked for them for 1 year,and during the first 3 months the truck broke down probly 7 or 8 times,causing me to deliver a load a few hours late,well i got so sick of being treated like a garbage can by this company that i put in a one MONTH notice to quit,they wouldnt get me back to there indiana terminal to turn in the truck,instead they wanted me to wait till they got a load going that way,i gave em a MONTH notice,cmon, when i parked there truck at there drop lot in columbus ohio and went home,they dac'd me for abandonment,and for delivering a load late,and they didnt give me my last paycheck, everytime you go to the milan terminal,pull the truck into the bay,they have to check it out inside and outside,and how about the safety guy,what a deuschbag,this guy told me i didnt know how to drive a truck,simply because a drive tire was flat,,lmao,,he said good truck drivers dont have flat tires,,frickin amazing

You are spot on they are a terrible company. I am not just any jilted lover.... I was putting in 3500 to 4000 miles a week for 4 months they were really pissed. I quit and they held my last check for quite a while..... ScuMbAGZZZZZZZ

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

davey in Cambridge, Ohio

82 months ago

Whoop ass Wayne in Gallatin, Tennessee said: You are spot on they are a terrible company. I am not just any jilted lover.... I was putting in 3500 to 4000 miles a week for 4 months they were really pissed. I quit and they held my last check for quite a while..... ScuMbAGZZZZZZZ

..haha they sent me a semi model semi truck in the mail condradulating me on working for them for a couple years..heck i havnt woerked for them in over a year but they sent me this..maybee i should spray paint it..and pull the wheels off it and send it back to em

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

turfNetworkchannel in Youngsville, North Carolina

28 months ago

I also worked for Baylor, they also sent me Gift Cards in the mail with attached letters stating how great they we're to have me as a driver. When I was terminated, they filed on my DAC Report that I stole the Gift Cards. How does a person steal gift cards that requires authorization for money to be loaded on to it. Then why do I have the Stamped envelopes by the United States Postal Service dated that the Gift Cards were sent from their Address to My Address 4 times in a 14 month period of employment.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jerzeegirl in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

27 months ago

Baylor Trucking IS the worst of the worst. An absolute joke of a trucking company. Their CSA score is so bad, therefore they aren't allowed to have pre-pass. Never go with a company that doesn't have pre-pass. These FOOLS have complete disregard for the law( reflective in CSA score.)They want you to do your 10 hour breaks at shippers and receivers. Schedules are so tight that you don't have time during day to shower. So when are you supposed to shower? They couldn't care less about YOU!!! They give load assignments to be picked up after your 14 hour day is up. They tell you to get to the shipper, and you will we loaded while you sleep. Anybody with any common sense knows, you can't sit in a dock all night you have to pull out, shut the doors, go in, get paperwork, then park somewhere else. I got a truck that WREAKED of smoke. That is a health issue. The so called drivers lounge is pure FILTH. the 2 bathrooms up there with showers, are FILTHY. Have not been cleaned in YEARS. I took pictures. Terrible company. Terrible people.I could go on.........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Jerzeegirl in Arlington, Virginia

27 months ago

davidbasham in Madisonville, Kentucky said: McCloed express/jb hunt/western express/ and most of all BAYLOR TRUCKING, DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR BAYLOR TRUCKING, this company took me to court because i did not turn in company shirts i never got, i had to pay $170 for 2 shirts the company never gave me, they run you into a room to do your paper work, thay talk to you like you are crap, the guy in charge is retired usmc and he thinks he needs to run the company the same way, we will screem at you or at any one with anyone around, he dont care, my first 2 pay checks did not clear my bank , i told them i would need to be paid before i ran a load for them, thay said if thats how i was going to be that i could not be in there truck and if i drove there truck thay would report it stollen, i could not drive it back to indiana and turn it in and collect my pay, insted of getting my pay from the bad checks, thay took me to court for shirts i never got and never paid me for the 3 weeks i worked for them or the charges from the bank from the checks not clearing my bank, and then put on my dac i did not return company truck, BAYLOR TRANSPORTATION is no doubt the sadest trucking company i have ever seen, and if i ever get a chance i will get my money from them one way or another and i will do my best to keep good drivers away from this company

That is evidently their M O, telling people they will call police and report the truck stolen! They are a bunch of NUT JOBS! And always saying do it SAFE & LEGAL! There is NOTHING SAFE OR LEGAL ABOUT BAYLOR TRUCKING! THEY ARE THE JOKE OF THE TRUCKING INDUSTRY. I COULD GO ON..........

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jerzeegirl in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey

23 months ago

davidbasham in Madisonville, Kentucky said: McCloed express/jb hunt/western express/ and most of all BAYLOR TRUCKING, DO NOT GO TO WORK FOR BAYLOR TRUCKING, this company took me to court because i did not turn in company shirts i never got, i had to pay $170 for 2 shirts the company never gave me, they run you into a room to do your paper work, thay talk to you like you are crap, the guy in charge is retired usmc and he thinks he needs to run the company the same way, we will screem at you or at any one with anyone around, he dont care, my first 2 pay checks did not clear my bank , i told them i would need to be paid before i ran a load for them, thay said if thats how i was going to be that i could not be in there truck and if i drove there truck thay would report it stollen, i could not drive it back to indiana and turn it in and collect my pay, insted of getting my pay from the bad checks, thay took me to court for shirts i never got and never paid me for the 3 weeks i worked for them or the charges from the bank from the checks not clearing my bank, and then put on my dac i did not return company truck, BAYLOR TRANSPORTATION is no doubt the sadest trucking company i have ever seen, and if i ever get a chance i will get my money from them one way or another and i will do my best to keep good drivers away from this company

I know what you are saying is true. They are very lowly, class-LESS people. Baylor is a dump of a trucking company. It's a bubble gum company. Almost every shipper and receiver they service are DUMPS, just like Baylor. They expect you to take your 10 hour breaks at shippers and receivers. Yea, No NOT ME. LOL. Baylor's so called Drivers lounge is FILTHY! I wonder if the class-LESS baylors live in FILTH! There is so MUCH more, but I gotta ROLL OUT! Drive safe everybody! DON"T MAKE A MISTAKE AND GO WITH BAYLOR!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

rjones1963 in east peoria, Illinois

18 months ago

Inferno375 in Bay Shore, New York said: Gentleman,
You may or may not be aware of the fact that anyone who, for any reason, posts negative truths about you is guilty of defamation of character. This is illegal and you can go onto legalzoom.com, or 1StopLegal.com and have all relevant records subpoenaed to prove your defense against the accusations made about you by these transportation carriers. No person or representative of any entity, public or private has the right to falsify claims of insubordination against a person or persons thereof whereby their livelyhood is jeopardized due to mis-information put forth and/or distributed via electronic or direct mail communications for the purpose of the termination or the inability of that person/persons to establish future employment. Sounds to me like you have a damned good case against them!!.

have you used these services above ? just wondering because I had bad encounters with my employer over the company computer in my truck that I feel were defamation of character and im unsure if I can have these messages turned over to a lawyer. any help would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.