You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

fgulick in Ft Mitchell, Kentucky

51 months ago

try a company who has their own school

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rafael S in West Palm Beach, Florida

39 months ago

I have a cdl class a with hazmat and seven months experience over the road with two on dac report minor incident. none dot recordable looking for job please call me I live west palm beach,florida email is rsanchez31@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

darin72 in Sebastian, Florida

38 months ago

I'm looking for a truck driving job, solo, teams does not matter. I have a class A CDL with hazmat endorsement, and 10 months OTR experience in over 40 states. I have not driven in 2 years and I do have 1 ancident on my DAC that is listed as preventable but is not DOT recordable. I am eager to get back into driving ASAP. I can fax my DAC to you if you would like. Please email me at sweetd2667@yahoo.com. Thank You.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

herbert carrington in Laurel, Maryland

38 months ago

mmw1338@yahoo.com in Salem, Wisconsin said: I HAVE C-D-L-A B C D PASS&BUS HAVE SOME SEMI EXP ABOUT 6 MO WENT TO DRIVING SCHOOL NEVER HAD MOVING VOIATION OR TICKET

School bus driver may be a good bet relocation to an area where jobs are more plentiful is another option.Keep your eyes open fuel drivers get paid. In a bad economy food fuel and trash are steady everything else is suspect or two in the bush. Companies that deal with food fuel or trash are good bets to pursue. Be willing to move freight by hand and unload or load trucks. I enjoyed local work mostly. The over the road driver is for cowboys eating out of cans, sleeping under the stars you and your pooch long lonely hiway miles and miles and an occasional lot lizzard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

marucs.driver@yahoo.com in Detroit, Michigan

38 months ago

Two speeding ticket, I am a good driver with seven years experience over the road. Reefer, and flatbed, and dry van, 48 states. Looking for well paying jobs, and willing to stay out weeks at a time, but the pay must be good, and miles available.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.