Who not to drive truck for

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

BigPapaTrucking in North Adams, Massachusetts

63 months ago

If your looking for a good company to drive for don't drive for don't drive for cardinal Logistic's the money's good but they will lie and play game's with you and run you into the ground I ran for them for 2 years and went off the road into the woods from doing 2 loads a day or 650 to 800 miles a day 6 days a week It almost cost me and some inacent people on the road our lives then left me and my family hanging with nothing all I have to say is thank the Lord for attorney's

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

davidbasham in Franklin, Kentucky

63 months ago

BigPapaTrucking in North Adams, Massachusetts said: If your looking for a good company to drive for don't drive for don't drive for cardinal Logistic's the money's good but they will lie and play game's with you and run you into the ground I ran for them for 2 years and went off the road into the woods from doing 2 loads a day or 650 to 800 miles a day 6 days a week It almost cost me and some inacent people on the road our lives then left me and my family hanging with nothing all I have to say is thank the Lord for attorney's

Baylor in millin,ind is another comapny that would do the same, this company will go way out of its way to make a good driver look bad, the safety guy is a ex usmc and he trys to run the place the same way, hes a joke and everyone is crap in his eyes unless you are a ex usmc then you would have it made, he took me to court after i quet working for them for 2 company shirts i never got, i never seen a company shirt, but he took me to court over it, there last 2 pay check with baylor did not clear my bank and thay never paid me, thats why i quet there company, bad checks, i was told if im not going to pick up a load and im not going to work for them, if i was to bring that truck back to ind, he would have me put in jail for driving that truck, he told me if i bring it back he would have me in jail for driving a stollen truck, so there for, he put on my dac i did not return the truck, what a joke.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.