You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

snead5@yahoo,com in Columbus, Georgia

78 months ago

ineed atruck drivig job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Indeed Help in Stamford, Connecticut

78 months ago

Hello Snead5, You will have the most success finding the job you want by using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

djjohn in New York, New York

51 months ago

i would not recommended any truck drivers to work for r&l carriers, becauses they treat all of there drivers like dirt,also no matter what a driver does he doesn,t do anything right,also they refuses to pay time in a half after 40 hours,and the entire management with r&l carriers will black ball every driver that has ever worked. they also don,t pay there fines from d.o.t. for equipment violations,why bacauses i had my liscenes revoked becauses they didn,t pay there fines.and i proved to them that they were in the wrong.two weeks later they discharged me for not being fimiuar with the run ,the directions weren,t correct,so they discharged me becauses i went the long way around. so pleases avoid this company .they also treat there customers like dirt. somebody should really check this company.they also haul hazmat in there trailers , and then they go pickup baby food with the same trailer without washing the trailer out with the smell of hazmats still in that trailer. the amsterdam ny. terminal is great for doing this quite often.the terminal manager is aware of it but tells the driver to shut up and just do your job./i hope somebody with some power check them out real good ,becauses they should get a big fine and also be shut down,and this is the truth

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.