Want a real online job? Look Here!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

jay in Mount Gretna, Pennsylvania

69 months ago

It's called ChaCha, and for those that don't know you can text 242 242 or call them at 1-800-242-2242 and ask a question and you'll get an answer within a couple minutes usually. If you have unlimited texting then it's free to use, and you get the answer from actual people who look up the answer and text you back. They're called Guides.

You can apply to become a guide here: info.chacha.com/Careers/Becom...4/Default.aspx

It took a total of 3 days from the time I applied to the time I got the job. There are a total of four tests. On the first three tests i got a 100%, there is a common sense test, typing, and a search test. the final test is a simulator test its just pass or fail basically. So far in the first month a became a guide I have made a total of $150. I recently received my card and cashed out and actually bought some of my books for college with the money, so its legit.

If you want me to help out when you're taking the tests just email me at rocker837@verizon.net or my aim is rocker837, but I ask that you please use my email in the referral area on the application if I do help you. For the referral please use my email rocker837@verizon.net

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.