Construction Management Degree - Best internship?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

TS in Clarkston, Michigan

78 months ago

I want to choose my internship very carefully. I am hopeful to land an internship with an established company that will lead to a job offer at the end and be in the commercial/retail construction industry. Also, one that will best prepare me for my career. Anybody have any good ideas or experiences with their internship? Thanks in advance for the replies.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

wainash in Kennesaw, Georgia

70 months ago

I had a similar question. With about 8yrs of professional Architectural experience i am now in construction management and looking to secure an entry level/ intern position with excellent room for growth and employee appreciation. Would be good if anyone has this information or direction

Bob in Rockford, Michigan

58 months ago

Construction Concepts & Design Inc. is a company built on two platforms: Involve & Evolve. We involve our customers in making certain all the right decisions are made to meet their needs and evolve our strategies to adapt and make sure they become a reality. CCDI operates as a full service organization with the highest degree of capabilities in every facet of the construction industry. With a full service staff of industry professionals and an immense knowledge of its trade, it is no wonder why CCDI has stood the test of time. constructioncdi.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Michael Kenner in Nashville, Tennessee

57 months ago

I was researching internships to help me gain a greater knowledge for the feild i wish to pursue. I am a third year student at Middle Tennessee state and want to really have a good idea of what to expect when a graduate.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.