Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are typical construction manager salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Hollie in Norman, OK

95 months ago

What do you think?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tristan in Stamford, CT

95 months ago

According to the Indeed Salary Search, the average salary for a Construction Manager is $73,000
www.indeed.com/salary?q1=construction+manager&l1=&tm=1

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

TDC57 in Huntington Beach, California

79 months ago

I've been a construction manager for the past 16 years.. ( I love my job)and I’ve made well (well) over a $100,000.00 per year for-at-least the past 8+ years.. I'm currently making over 140K a year base salary!.. Sure I'm working on 12-15 hrs a day running 18+ projects at once throughout the nation, but then a gain I love my job!.. Were else can you spend 30+million dollars a year of someone money, travel the nation / world and get paid extremely well for it?.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tom Ambrosio in Fort Myers, Florida

76 months ago

TDC57 in Huntington Beach, California said: I've been a construction manager for the past 16 years.. ( I love my job)and I’ve made well (well) over a $100,000.00 per year for-at-least the past 8+ years.. I'm currently making over 140K a year base salary!.. Sure I'm working on 12-15 hrs a day running 18+ projects at once throughout the nation, but then a gain I love my job!.. Were else can you spend 30+million dollars a year of someone money, travel the nation / world and get paid extremely well for it?.

Yea, is your company hiring?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jason Mahlin in Chicago, Illinois

74 months ago

TDC57 in Huntington Beach, California said: I've been a construction manager for the past 16 years.. ( I love my job)and I’ve made well (well) over a $100,000.00 per year for-at-least the past 8+ years.. I'm currently making over 140K a year base salary!.. Sure I'm working on 12-15 hrs a day running 18+ projects at once throughout the nation, but then a gain I love my job!.. Were else can you spend 30+million dollars a year of someone money, travel the nation / world and get paid extremely well for it?.

How do you find more work once your project is completed? My most recent project ended and now having problems locating another project to work on.

If you have continued to work for the same company the whole time which type of company is it? General Contractor? Real Estate? Do you belong to any professional associations to obtain job leads from? Any advice or recommendations you have would be welcomed.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.