Here is a nice section for common inteview questions on how to prepare and answer them in best to your situation
1. Tell me three things about you, which are not found in your resume
2. What do you do when things do not go as planned? Cite an example
3. Provide an example of a goal that you successfully attained
4.Has there been a time when you were presented a problem and solved it?
5.What is your way of building rapport with a person you just met?
6. What will you do when you are not able to get your message across to your audience?
7. Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved
8. Do you seek advice from others when you have a question?
9. What do you do when someone criticizes you?
10. What was the most important decision you ever had to make?
11. Have you gone above and beyond your job description?
12. Do you like working in a team or alone? Explain
13. Describe a time when you had to listen to someone
14. What do you think about continuous learning?
15. Describe a time when you had to convince a friend?
16. Have you experienced being given too many tasks?
17. How do you approach a problem?
18. How do you handle conflict?
19. Do you find yourself busy most of the time? Why?
20. How do you deal and overcome major challenges?
21. How do you handle difficult situations?
22. How do you handle pressure and stress?
23. How do you handle workplace problems?
24. How productive are you?
25. Has anyone asked you for help? What did you do?
26. Describe a time when you had to work under pressure
27. Does a problem make you a better person?
28. Give me good reasons why should I choose you over others.
29. What are the things you wish to achieve in 5 years?
30. Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
31. What do you think about our company?
Hope this helps