Contract Recruiter (Hourly)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

R in Saint Louis, Missouri

83 months ago

Can someone give me some advice on where to go to find Hourly Contract Recruiter Jobs?? Some good websites, or some good recruiters that place hourly recruiter contractors? Thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

kcolby14 in Blackwood, New Jersey

66 months ago

Darlene Kluck in Destin, Florida said: Dear R in Saint Louis,

Several months ago you posted an email asking for help finding hourly contract recruiter jobs. Didi you have any success?? If so, would you mind sharing information with me.

I'm a recruiter with 15 years experience.

Thanks,
Darlene Kluck

I have worked for Spherion VRT, headquartered out of Alpharetta, GA. They offer hourly virtual recruiting jobs in a metrics-based environment for several disciplines. The pay isn't that great but they provide job security, all your office supplies and reimburse your internet and phone usage- plus most teams receive laptops after your probation period. My contact there has since moved on, but I'm sure if you call the Alpharetta office they could direct you. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

susan in Conroe, Texas

60 months ago

Darlene, i am trying to find you...send me an email! Susan

Darlene Kluck in Destin, Florida said: Dear R in Saint Louis,

Several months ago you posted an email asking for help finding hourly contract recruiter jobs. Didi you have any success?? If so, would you mind sharing information with me.

I'm a recruiter with 15 years experience.

Thanks,
Darlene Kluck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PC in Laveen, Arizona

42 months ago

susan in Conroe, Texas said: Darlene, i am trying to find you...send me an email! Susan

Any luck finding a new contract recruiting position? I am looking as well. Can do Virtual/on-site

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

PC in Laveen, Arizona

42 months ago

kcolby14 in Blackwood, New Jersey said: I have worked for Spherion VRT, headquartered out of Alpharetta, GA. They offer hourly virtual recruiting jobs in a metrics-based environment for several disciplines. The pay isn't that great but they provide job security, all your office supplies and reimburse your internet and phone usage- plus most teams receive laptops after your probation period. My contact there has since moved on, but I'm sure if you call the Alpharetta office they could direct you. Good luck!

Do you know if they still do this? I know its been a while since you posted this...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.