Contract Recruiting

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Jeff Beste in Commerce City, Colorado

66 months ago

I have 30 years of mostly technical Engineering and IT recruiting and have decided to spend the next 15 to 20 more years doing contract recruiting whereever the jobs take me. Does anyone know the hot spots right now that I should be looking for?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

James in Branson, Missouri

61 months ago

We are a full service national recruiting agency with recruiters and open job orders in all 50 states. We have more job orders than we have recruiters to work on them. If you are further interested......
We are holding a webinar Thursday night (Aug 27th) at 9:00 PM Eastern time. It is hosted by the president of the company so you only need a computer (with speakers) to attend. This webinar is VERY informative and I strongly recommend that you attend if you are interested.
Click here to register and reserve your position in the webinar > www.nationalrecruitingservice.net/register.php .

Then stay tuned to your emails for further instructions.

In the mean time you can review our website at www.nationalrecruitingservice.net to get some more information about our opportunity. Make sure to review this very thoroughly. After you review the website, if you have any questions that you would like answered before Thursday's webinar, just let me know and I will call you.

Hope to see you at the webinar.

My email is nationalrecruitingservice@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.