The best part is...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What do you enjoy most about contract recruiter work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

Mable in Detroit, Michigan

86 months ago

I enjoy the flexibility. I enjoy learning about new company policy and procedures. I love meeting my new co-workers and hiring managers. I like the extended time off in-between contracts. I like the higher rate of pay I receive vs that of a full-time employee. I like the fast pace environment that a contract recruiter must excel in. I like the drama that comes with the excitement to fill so many jos in such a short time frame. I love 'meeting' new candidates for different fields of expertise, one year I might be concentrating on technical professionals and the next I might be involved with the healthcare field. I have been contract recruiting for over seven years and I can honestly say that there is nothing that I do not like about contract recruiting; I love it!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jamie in Gray, Maine

82 months ago

Hi Mabel,

I have 8 years of staffing industry experience, and am currently entertaining moving into contract recruiting. How do you find your projects? Do you have any advice for the process? Where do you post yourself that gets you the most hits?

Many Thanks,
Jamie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.