Freelance copy editing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Eric Hamilton in Youngstown, Ohio

114 months ago

I am a freelance copy editor and I just got my Web site online. I have 10 years experience editng copy for newspapers and i have written for some of the largest newspapers in the country, including the Boston Globe, Sacramento Bee, Cleveland Plain Dealer and more.

I am seeking editing work - small one-time projects or regular projects. Visit my site at www.edityourcopy.com. My rates are negotiable.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Tamara in Salt Lake City, Utah

99 months ago

Eric, I'm sorry to say - you need an editor! Check your caps and your punctuation before submitting something online that millions of people will read, possibly everyday. I also am a copyeditor, though my experience comes from children's literature and young adult/adult fiction. Good luck to you. Tamara, from Salt Lake City

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Ryan in Chicago, Illinois

95 months ago

This is amazing. What on Earth would possess you to put out a call for COPY EDITING work that contained TONS of errors in the advertisement itself. There is no chance a professional copy editor would commit such senseless and rudimentary errors like basic capitalization and spelling. I suspect you are lying about your qualifications. I mean come on, it doesn't take a professional copy editor to not misspell things! A big red line shows up underneath the word to tell you it's wrong!

I think it's wonderfully ironic that the word you misspelled was "editng."

Also, you clearly have no clue how to use a comma.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

dbt in Duluth, Georgia

63 months ago

Poor Eric.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.