Correction Officers in Huntsville,TX

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Deborah in Houston, Texas

65 months ago

Passed test and background check. Anyone know how long it is taking to get on now? Also was wondering if they are going for re-hires first.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

SegBossStiles in Nederland, Texas

65 months ago

I took the test and interview on Thursday and started the next Monday. They usually give it a week or so, but some academies are expediting recruitement. It will depend on how the calendar falls and which Academy you are signing with.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

jason in Silsbee, Texas

59 months ago

SegBossStiles in Nederland, Texas said: I took the test and interview on Thursday and started the next Monday. They usually give it a week or so, but some academies are expediting recruitement. It will depend on how the calendar falls and which Academy you are signing with.

took test on friday interviewed friday hired on friday all in same day

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Trina in Houston, Texas

58 months ago

I worked for TDCJ in Huntsville for 6 months and left due to family obligations. However, I put my resume in for rehire back in June. It is now 5 months later. I called and they said that it is taking so long because there are almost no positions available. The only ones open are up in the Texas Panhandle and some other unit in Palestine. No way I am moving there. Anyway, I still have until May 2011 to get rehired. After that, I will have to re-do the Training Academy.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

duttygal86 in Kissimmee, Florida

55 months ago

does anyone know how long its taking in Beeville area? (Mcconell, Garza)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LUMIERE EST in Norcross, Georgia

18 months ago

I am a french speaking US Permanent Resident,I am very interested in CO job,willing to take the text by the end of January 2013, and if possible move in Houston with my family,close to Huntsville.Can someone tell me what are the chances to get hired? and if hired after the text,how long it takes to start working.
Thanks and Happy New year to all.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.