civil service exam scores

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

3cents in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania

51 months ago

is a 79 to low? how soon can i retake the exam? i took it on 1/8/10.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

Rob Hurd in Arcade, New York

50 months ago

your test scores don't matter so much as long as you passed, a passing score is that of 70 and above, the whole purpose of the scoring procedure is basically so they know where to place you on the list, obviously highest grades first and lower last. you can expect a wait of up to 3 years if you find yourself in the lower bracket, academies fill fast and there is alot of competition.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

tyler h in Utica, New York

45 months ago

iv been looking to take my test for corrections but i cant figure out were to take civil service exam

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

shay in Bloomfield, New Jersey

37 months ago

I just took it last year. I was told the test is given every two years.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

anastasia in Fitchburg, Massachusetts

35 months ago

Jocelyn Alvarez in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: I would like to know how can i get my correctional exam score.

you send an email to the HR department for your state. you can look up the information on the states website. i just had to so the same thing. i live in MA so it may be different.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Angelica in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

31 months ago

I just received my score and i would like to know how long does it take for PA to contact you back...?? Where is the list of the potential candidates?? How long would it take for me to get in?? I have scored 85.... Please let me know msa.rodriguez@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Jennifer in Dallas, Texas

25 months ago

3cents in Susquehanna, Pennsylvania said: is a 79 to low? how soon can i retake the exam? i took it on 1/8/10.

They told me that i had to wait for the tasting number to change. How long does that take

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

casike83 in Leominster, Massachusetts

24 months ago

Angelica in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: I just received my score and i would like to know how long does it take for PA to contact you back...?? Where is the list of the potential candidates?? How long would it take for me to get in?? I have scored 85.... Please let me know msa.rodriguez@yahoo.com

how long did it take to get your score after the exam ?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

saz1005 in New York, New York

16 months ago

I got mine online the next day and I got it in the mail in a week and I got an 85.Anyone know if I will get in

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (14) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.