correctional officer examination for the sheriff department in davidson county nashville tennessee

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

adonise23 in Franklin, Tennessee

62 months ago

i'm getting ready to take mine on 15th at trevecca and i'm trying to find out the same thing

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

adonise 23 in nashville, Tennessee

62 months ago

yep

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

alreadytookit in Talbott, Tennessee

62 months ago

hey guys, not too bad. If you're looking for an easy way to prepare... there's not. for the most part it's situational and there are no obvious wrong answers on most of the questions.

Just relax. If you're fit for the job, you'll score well on the test. If you're not, you won't. This test is designed to show the DCSO that you have the right personality to do the job.

Also, if you pass the test, you'll have to do the PT Test a few weeks later... 1/4 mile run in under 2:40 (or close to that) and climb a bunch of stairs (more than 100) in under a minute.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (16) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

cowboy-68@live.com in Saint Louis, Missouri

55 months ago

i need a job

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

adamst1987 in Orange, California

39 months ago

is there a tattoo policy for corrections officers in Tennessee?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

Bsummers31 in Newport, Tennessee

31 months ago

I am taking the written test 5 mar. I'm a female army military police officer and armed guard currently. Wondering how long the actual hiring process takes? Trying to go to nursing school as well.
But am really in need of a better job and I am actually excited about this Possible position. Can anyone shed some light on this for me? It's really just the 8 to 5 academy training schedule I am worried about.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

tlw96 in Ashland City, Tennessee

26 months ago

I just applied for a positin at the DCSO. Im currently working at another facility but Im wanting to expland to something bigger. Im just curious as to what the academy consist of. I mean do you get to go home and return the next morning or is it one of those where you stay all week and go home on weekends? Any insite on this would be greatly appreciated

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

MISTERLOVE in Antioch, Tennessee

26 months ago

I have a test to takes on the 14 of this month (august). I am presently a correctional officer in Nashville. Did someone know the difference between the TDOC test and the sheriif's department test? Thanks a lot.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.