Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (8)

Host

What are typical courier salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

independent contractor in Washington, District of Columbia

97 months ago

saraK in Saint Paul, Minnesota said: So that is an average of $475/week, minus $600 gas minus, 650 repairs, equals $1600 for 6 wks. Does that sound about right?

just a small tip saint paul,no...

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

mrwmd in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

route4me optimizes multiple destinations as a GPS app. Vehical tracks mileage and expenses.

Reply - Report abuse

Gilbert in North Richland Hills, Texas

14 months ago

I am interested in the field. I've done it before in So Cal. It was long distance courier. One delivery per day average. However it is worth it IF you manage your self right. Watch your gas prices. Perform preventative maintenance. If possible get with a Local mechanic to always work on your vehicle, which will benefit you in lower rates and he will know your vehicle and it will help your wallet. Along with other methods always be mindful of your expenses. Remember it's Your Own Business, think like a boss not an employee. Hope this helps.

Reply - Report abuse

Adam in Chicago, Illinois

12 months ago

Gilbert in North Richland Hills, Texas said: I am interested in the field. I've done it before in So Cal. It was long distance courier . One delivery per day average. However it is worth it IF you manage your self right. Watch your gas prices. Perform preventative maintenance. If possible get with a Local mechanic to always work on your vehicle, which will benefit you in lower rates and he will know your vehicle and it will help your wallet. Along with other methods always be mindful of your expenses. Remember it's Your Own Business , think like a boss not an employee. Hope this helps.

May I ask you how much you made on that one delivery per day? And who for? I'm in Atlanta.

Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Moving to Atlanta soon lol

Reply - Report abuse

Gilbert in North Richland Hills in Garland, Texas

12 months ago

I was working for my self. I was charging $50 within a 100 mile radious, and 1.25 a mile of farther than 100 miles.

Reply - Report abuse

12 months ago

Thank you!

Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.